DRJ2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by DRJ2 on Sep 7, 16 10:55 AM
same message - not enough video memory

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by brevatt on Sep 7, 16 6:36 PM
same message and this is not the first game I have had that message with........Shadowplay " not enough video memory" . Can anyone help debug these games please, or refund money.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 8, 16 1:34 PM
Hello everyone,

I want to thank you all for continuing to update us on issues being seen with this game. I apologize that it sounds like players continue to see the 'not enough video memory" error message even after trying some of our troubleshooting steps.

If you are continuing to see the "not enough video memory" error message after trying steps from the Help Pages, the next best thing to do is to get in contact with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide assistance beyond what the forums are able to give, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you all for your continued patience,

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by redondopattie on Sep 12, 16 2:02 PM
Unable to play. Downloaded fine, I have a Sony Vaio touchscreen and recently updated to Microsoft10 and then have had problems with many of the developers newer games. I give up because they tell me I will not be able to have special effects or the game moves jerkily and slow. Many EIPIX games work just fine, but others do not. I really am happy with Microsoft 10 so I do not want to go backwards to 8. So this looks like my gaming will be limited until this is fixed within developers programs I guess?

[Post New]by redondopattie on Sep 12, 16 2:18 PM
I have sony vaio touchscreen and after downloading current Microsoft 10 unable to play some of developers newer games like this one. I need to run dr felix? to better see my problems? Hope to fix because this will limit my gaming in the future as I do NOT want to go back to 8 Microsoft

mcbay111
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by mcbay111 on Sep 15, 16 12:34 PM
I am running Windows Vista and have had a lot fewer issues than those with Windows 10 which I am not going to upgrade to for that reason. As with many of you this is the first time I have had Not enough Video Memory issue but I contacted the Customer or Tech Service and they of course gave me a free coupon for another collectors game and since I have already purchased everyone of the hidden object collectors games I asked for more suggestions. She kindly gave me several and none worked but I cannot sit here and blame THEM since we all have so many different systems and not as many technicians to deal with it all.If i were to get upset it would not be with them it would be with the people who need to hire more people to help all of us. With that being said these guys try their best and are always courteous and always try hard to keep us all happy but that is impossible with some people.Yes things are getting difficult with all the new systems etc but Big Fish happens to be the BEST game site out there and I can honestly tell you why. I got tired of all hassle etc and went out there in cyber world and found out for myself that the other game sites have the same games as Big Fsh but they put them out much much later than Big Fish. Right now even with all the issues BIG SITE is STILL THE BEST!! Now I will shut up. ha ha Jacki Warren

[Post New]by game_player4 on Sep 19, 16 5:33 AM
tI get to the Fallen King but everytime I try to use the large leaf it won't work. I can't get any further.

[Post New]by dfvalent on Oct 2, 16 11:40 AM
Can't get past the area with the stone tablets. It won't allow me to access anything. I could look at them and the solutions stone, but then it stopped allowing me to click on anything. (this is after you get the crown and place it on the gate head) There is literally nothing to do or find, so I'm stuck. I'm running Yosemite on an iMac.

[Post New]by wvickers4952 on Nov 13, 16 10:12 AM
I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem with game not saving progress ?
I am finding out that if you end game before end of main chapter it will not save progress.
And even though you finish main game there is no place to go into bonus chapter

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Nov 13, 16 10:34 AM
@wvickers4952
I don't know about the progress thing, that is definitely a problem and I would suggest looking at the bf help articles, as I remember seeing this problem as a common occurrence for some people and there is probably a few solutions you could try. If not, you can always e-mail the BF tech support team for help.

As for the bonus chapter, You should be able to get to it by clicking on the Play button in the main menu that you used to play the main game. Both options to play main and bonus games, come up when you click on it, and if you have just completed the main game then the bonus should unlock so that you can click on it.
Of course this is all depending on if it has remembered that you have finished playing the main game, in order to unlock it, but the option should still be there.

[Post New]by wvickers4952 on Nov 13, 16 4:58 PM
I have completed main chapter 2 times now and when I end it and try to play bonus it does not show on the play page-- just like this is a SE copy of the game with no Bonus chapter

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Nov 13, 16 5:04 PM
Hmmm, weird. What does come up when you press the play button?

[Post New]by wvickers4952 on Nov 14, 16 7:30 AM
Main chapter only- and if I press that button game goes back to where I left off previously and I have to play the game to the end of play again.
So I am in a continuous loop finishing game over and over

Edited on 11/14/2016 at 7:32:21 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 15, 16 3:44 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to continue reporting any technical issues that are experienced with this game. It sounds like there are a few issues here and I wanted to stop by with some suggested preliminary troubleshooting steps that may help clear up those issues quickly as well as how to reach out to our Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

For players that are seeing issues with the game play while on a Mac computer, the following page of steps may be able to quickly troubleshoot that issue:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

wvickers4952, it sounds like there is some trouble with the game saving properly. We definitely want all of our players to be able to complete and enjoy the ending of our games, and sazoria is correct that our Help Pages may have some steps that can help with this. Just in case it is helpful, the following page contains some steps to try when a game is displaying issues like what you are experiencing:

Game not Saving

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you all for your patience and time, and I hope this is able to help. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by wintersnow888 on Nov 26, 16 9:04 AM
Hello - I am having the same issue as others- not enough video memory error message - I have many other games by this dev and others with no problems this is the only one ! Will there be a fix for this ? Really want to play this game ! Thanks

JaceDelft
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by JaceDelft on Jan 10, 17 7:31 AM
I also get the "not enough video memory" error.

This is only the second time I got this error

With the upgrade of Maze 360 I could get it to work by reducing the Color Quality.
Alas this trick does not work for this game .

On my 9 year old Windows XP desktop this is actually the very first time that I cannot play a Demo for any reason at all....

Go to: