mythlady
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:Comments and Reviews for AltSHIFT

[Post New]by mythlady on Mar 21, 10 9:06 AM
anyone have any tips for the first boss level? do you have to just keep alive for 120 seconds? Seems impossible.

EldonA
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by EldonA on Mar 25, 10 6:54 PM
Yes you have to stay alive for 120 seconds. I FINALLY did it. I am sure you figured out that you nave to get all three keys. Then the fun starts. You have to flip the room back and forth to stay away from the rays. Is easiest to do if you go to the center of the screen and flip and move a little then flip when clear etc. GOOD LUCK. It gets a bit tuffer after that. A sequence of 4 fairly simple rooms with a lot of jumping but you must complete all 4 in a given time. If you miss too many jumps (and have to start over) you loose too much time.

[Post New]by wacoppcflyer on Aug 30, 10 4:01 PM
arrrrggghhh, i cant get past 2-6

herrbach
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by herrbach on Nov 9, 12 1:47 PM
I've read a bunch of comments knocking the black & white color scheme, being "retro" etc. Each to their own. Makes for an interesting world. Personally, I love it. I'm a professional pianist, soooooo go figure Also, I see a deeply profound yin & yang metaphor going on here. Maybe even a Tarot Major Arcana Hanged Man card thing. I have the game Prof. Fizzlewizzle (sic); same puzzle principle I guess, but different. I like 'em both. AND it forces me to think outta the box. As well as jumping on 'em, pushing 'em, being blocked by 'em... Peace

Go to: