meatbun66
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by meatbun66 on Mar 17, 10 10:54 AM
Thank you very much BF!!!

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Mar 17, 10 11:09 AM
ciscaR8 wrote:can get other restaurants now, but still cantbuy the upgrades, aslong as it isnt fixed no buy for me
Cisca

(I also posted this on another thread)...

Sorry to hear of everyone's problem. Knock on wood, since I uninstalled/reinstalled the game, it is working great for me! As far as the upgrades go, I found out that when I need one, the 'store' will open up for me on it's own.

Right now I'm on the 3rd restaurant, or rather, 'Pub'. This one, not only do you fix meals...ya also have to mix drinks and in the order that they are listed!

Just wondered, when ya'll uninstalled the game, did you also go to "Documents and Settings" (or maybe just, 'Documents') and uninstall the game folder from there as well? Right click on "My Computer" and look for the folder, then open it up and delete the game. (whoops, just thought about if you delete from Game Manager, the folder might dissappear also.) Maybe one of the mods will let us know about that.

Sorry if I am not saying this the right way, am kind of rushed as I still have a few things to do to get ready for my 'Sleep Study' this evening. I'm sure if you contact, "Tech. Support" they can tell you how to do this better then I did.

Good luck !

[Post New]by tobarab on Mar 17, 10 11:19 AM
I upgraded the new version and can't purchase anything other than the stove and can't get to the third shop. Please advise on what to do because I purchased this game.

Leenie14
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Leenie14 on Mar 17, 10 11:37 AM
I think they have been trying to fix these problems but I don't know why they released it in the 1st place if it's not working correctly in the first place.

BTW...anyone know where to find the "umbrella" for the drink in the Valentine's restaurant ? I am having a problem finding it!

Leenie14
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Leenie14 on Mar 17, 10 11:37 AM
I think they have been trying to fix these problems but I don't know why they released it in the 1st place if it's not working correctly in the first place.

BTW...anyone know where to find the "umbrella" for the drink in the Valentine's restaurant ? I am having a problem finding it!

[Post New]by HLMyers on Mar 17, 10 12:48 PM
Leenie14 wrote:I think they have been trying to fix these problems but I don't know why they released it in the 1st place if it's not working correctly in the first place.

Umbrellas I've noticed: on the second screen, up in the corner on the left side, under the menu button, is a blue umbrella (just barely) it's hard to see, but it is there. There's a green one under the lower right corner of the menu button on the same page.
Good luck!!

[Post New]by Bacchus473 on Mar 17, 10 12:57 PM
I am EXTREMELY disappointed in this game. Two major problems...SO FAR...with a game that was only released two days ago.

[Post New]by yellowraven62 on Mar 18, 10 9:08 AM
I updated to the new version of 2 tasty, Big Fish did fix the problem with advancing to the next level, however I still cant buy any of the upgrades to help do things faster, I was able to buy the first up grade after that nothing is available, I thing there is still work to be done on this game!!

DBABYGIRL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by DBABYGIRL on Mar 18, 10 10:57 AM
Leenie14 wrote:I think they have been trying to fix these problems but I don't know why they released it in the 1st place if it's not working correctly in the first place.

Look all the way to the top on youe left, it is blue. I could not fine it at first. U will not see the hold unbrella just a little blue. Good luck. I came buy any thing at the store???.

Edited on 03/18/2010 at 11:00:50 AM PST

[Post New]by Donkette26 on Mar 18, 10 11:18 AM
Yep having the same problems...un and re-installed with the first problem...got through the Valentine's store...had the same problems buying items although I finally got enough to buy the stove and blender (which by the way, I think you should be able to buy 2 since there are a lot of items that require blending)...once I finished the third level did pop up, however it won't let me get into it.

[Post New]by pcampbell on Mar 18, 10 10:05 PM
After my download I clicked on play its says game is not responding.

[Post New]by pcampbell on Mar 18, 10 10:10 PM
After my download I clicked on play its says game is not responding. after reinstalling from my purchase page I still can't play.

[Post New]by alamorayne on Mar 22, 10 3:20 AM
I've deleted and redownloaded several times and I still can't progress. I hope they fix this soon as I'm beyond frustrated.

[Post New]by TheCzarina on Mar 22, 10 4:01 AM
I only just downloaded the game yesterday, and am stalled trying to get into Level 3. I read in this forum that you needed the hotplate, though even though I've gone back to redo most of Level 2 to get more money, it's still not available - have over 1400 coins! How much does it cost?! And how would someone know that, anyway - I upgraded the stove and the blender because I needed them the most.

Thanks if this can be quickly resolved - I really like this game!!

[Post New]by ebrookemelton on Mar 22, 10 5:09 AM
I just bought the game on the 19th so I had to of installed the new version. I can't get past level 46. It lets you play it but no time goes away so the level never ends. Fun game but very frustrating to not get to finish it.

sooyong
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sooyong on Mar 22, 10 6:52 AM
ebrookemelton wrote:I just bought the game on the 19th so I had to of installed the new version. I can't get past level 46. It lets you play it but no time goes away so the level never ends. Fun game but very frustrating to not get to finish it.

hi.. it's seems like the game just switch to relax mode .. so, all you have to do is go to menu, then option, then uncheck mark the relax mode, then retry level ...

[Post New]by dilljars on Mar 22, 10 3:17 PM
Ok,, What about the progression block at restaurant # 3? It is located by the pier and looks like an Asian type restaurant. I've contacted your technical service dept. 3 days ago, but still haven't heard a response. I've uninstalled and reinstalled this game 3 times.

I would appreciate some help!! I truly enjoy what I have played of this game.

Thank you,
Sue

[Post New]by momof1andtwins on Mar 22, 10 3:39 PM
I have done the upgrade and now I cannot purchase anything from the store. I have deleted & downloaded 3 times now. This is ridiculous. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by glitzbyirene on Mar 22, 10 7:10 PM
I did as instructed but the progress block is still there, what shall I do next?

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by xdolphine on Mar 23, 10 1:10 AM
dilljars wrote:Ok,, What about the progression block at restaurant # 3? It is located by the pier and looks like an Asian type restaurant. I've contacted your technical service dept. 3 days ago, but still haven't heard a response. I've uninstalled and reinstalled this game 3 times.

I would appreciate some help!! I truly enjoy what I have played of this game.

Thank you,
Sue

Have you tried to buy "Hotplate" first at Store?
we need to buy Hotplate to enter this Chinese Restaurant
hope this will help.

Go to: