Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger here.

[Post New]by Fredbrenn on Sep 14, 16 8:13 AM
Bought the game, it keeps on crashing (Windows 7) What a pity.
It might play for 5 minutes but it is very unstable, so I am uninstalling, unless there is a fix.

RosemaryP
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger here.

[Post New]by RosemaryP on Sep 15, 16 4:32 PM
I KEEP RECEIVING A MOUSE ERROR MESSAGE. I USE WINDOWS 10 OS

[Post New]by melanie110 on Sep 16, 16 9:33 AM
I have installed game finally after clearing space on my laptop, when trying to open the game I get this Unable to load mono library from "C:/Program Files (x86)/Kingdom of Aurelia - Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger/Kingdom_of_Aurelia_Data/Mono/mono.dll" (error = 126). error message. please can you advise on what I can do. I am running windows 8 on a HP laptop

Edited on 09/16/2016 at 9:34:25 AM PST

[Post New]by rosie4me on Sep 17, 16 8:42 AM
I have a box at the top of my screen that has a line for a programmer to continue entering lines. It is like the programmer did not finish the game. Cannot get the screen to clear. I typed "Exit" into the box line and the program closed. I like what I played. I have Windows 7

beckykay
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by beckykay on Sep 20, 16 6:37 PM
I'm unable to get the key from the giant. I got an apple, shot the slingshot, somehow missed, or I'm not sure what happened, but I'm unable to get another apple for the slingshot in order to distract the giant. Now the hint button keeps lighting up the slingshot, so I click on it and get the message "the slingshot is ready, now all that's needed is to charge it". How do I charge the slingshot? Anyone know? This must be a glitch in the game. I'm unable to advance, there's no where to go and nothing left to do.

[Post New]by cliftonman10 on Sep 21, 16 7:42 PM
I was really looking forward to this game having done the Beta test earlier, and I did submit a diagnostic report because of all the bugs within the game. I purchased the game on its release, wrongly assuming the bugs would have been fixed, but sadly the bugs are even worse, and along with the constant freezing, it has become a frustrating experience.

The game is brilliant, but unless a patch is released to fix this annoyance, I guess this one goes into the bin.
Window 7 Ultimate 64 with 4Gig ram.
AMD Radeon 5670 Graphics -All drivers up to date

[Post New]by Matthew6616 on Sep 25, 16 2:07 PM
The game dont crash for me, but when you get to the Magicians house (after several hours of game play into the game) and need to shoot a plum to distract forest giant it wont let you shoot another plum to distract him. Unfortunately i had to delete profile and start game all over again. Im hoping for better success this time

[Post New]by Matthew6616 on Sep 25, 16 2:08 PM
beckykay wrote:I'm unable to get the key from the giant. I got an apple, shot the slingshot, somehow missed, or I'm not sure what happened, but I'm unable to get another apple for the slingshot in order to distract the giant. Now the hint button keeps lighting up the slingshot, so I click on it and get the message "the slingshot is ready, now all that's needed is to charge it". How do I charge the slingshot? Anyone know? This must be a glitch in the game. I'm unable to advance, there's no where to go and nothing left to do.

Yeah I have the same problem, seems to be a coding bug, make sure you get the key from him on your first try or the game bugs and you gotta start the entire game all over again

Edited on 09/25/2016 at 2:10:01 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 25, 16 2:46 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to continue reporting your technical issues to this thread. I'm sorry that this game seems to be not working as intended. The Forum Moderation Team uses threads like this one to better track emerging technical issues and report those findings to the appropriate teams and I wanted to drop by and say that I am sending the details from this thread to the right teams so we can be sure they have this information available to them.

If we receive any information about updates or announcements for this game, we'll be sure to post it to this forum as soon as we hear of it. In the meantime, if you haven't already, I'd like to provide a few pages below that could assist with some of the issues being reported here:

If you are using Windows 10, these steps may be able to assist with technical issues found while playing:

Windows 10

If you are using a Windows machine, but not Windows 10, these steps can assist with common technical issues like crashes or freezes:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For the issue you are seeing, melanie110, it sounds like you might be seeing error code 126, so this page could assist with getting that resolved:

Error Code 126

If the above steps don't help out, or they don't seem related to the issue you are having, please feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you for your time and patience, and I hope this was able to help,

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by maffy1975 on Sep 27, 16 11:14 PM
rosie4me wrote:I have a box at the top of my screen that has a line for a programmer to continue entering lines. It is like the programmer did not finish the game. Cannot get the screen to clear. I typed "Exit" into the box line and the program closed. I like what I played. I have Windows 7

I have the same issue. Came on here hoping someone would have an answer or if it was just part of the game. Will wait and see. I'm using Windows XP so it must be a programming error.

[Post New]by lenibjerg on Sep 30, 16 10:43 PM
Matthew6616 wrote:
beckykay wrote:I'm unable to get the key from the giant. I got an apple, shot the slingshot, somehow missed, or I'm not sure what happened, but I'm unable to get another apple for the slingshot in order to distract the giant. Now the hint button keeps lighting up the slingshot, so I click on it and get the message "the slingshot is ready, now all that's needed is to charge it". How do I charge the slingshot? Anyone know? This must be a glitch in the game. I'm unable to advance, there's no where to go and nothing left to do.

Yeah I have the same problem, seems to be a coding bug, make sure you get the key from him on your first try or the game bugs and you gotta start the entire game all over again

Also my problem. Cannot get plum after the first one disappeared after I had charged the slingshot at the cage. When I came to use it, the slingshot was no longer charged and I am unable to pick up an other from the barrel.

anath_q
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by anath_q on Feb 3, 17 1:40 PM
lenibjerg wrote:
Matthew6616 wrote:

Also my problem. Cannot get plum after the first one disappeared after I had charged the slingshot at the cage. When I came to use it, the slingshot was no longer charged and I am unable to pick up an other from the barrel.

Same problem. I was able to grab a plum, shot the bucket, saw that I would need to grab the key while the bucket was moving. Went to grab a second plum and no dice. Game is now stuck at this point.

Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Simba2009 on Feb 28, 17 9:01 AM
I finished the game and then was told unlocked the bonus game play? where is it?

[Post New]by grassroots73 on May 14, 17 7:10 AM
I have had this game for a little while now and it keeps crashing every time I load it..usually I move on to one that works, but I would rather play a game I have paid for so I'd like to fix it..I've gone to the page specified for instructions on how to fix the error and there is an error on That page saying it no longer exists?

Adoralora
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by Adoralora on Sep 20, 17 9:42 PM
Was playing this game just fine, so I bought it. NOW it won't Load at all I keep getting an error.

tazrox
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tazrox on Dec 5, 17 3:09 PM
the game locks up completely, I have to totally reboot my laptop, I am running windows 10 and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game completely 4 times now and still not working, sometimes it lets me move a few steps before totally freezing up my laptop, I have followed all of your help steps, cleaned my computer, cleared history, cache, flash, and ran scans on my computer and all is working fast and good, but not this game. a waste of money

Edited on 12/05/2017 at 3:10:15 PM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 6, 17 2:40 PM
Hi tazrox,

I'm sorry to hear the game has been freezing up while playing. In situations like this, it can help to make sure that the game has the resources and permissions it needs to work as it should. A couple of good starting places are running the game as an Administrator and checking for video card driver updates.

Should these steps not resolve the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team for further help. You can also PM me or another Moderator with any lingering questions. We'll be happy to help any way we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: