spunkypunk
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Welcome to Atlantis Quest forum

[Post New]by spunkypunk on Nov 16, 09 1:07 PM
It took me months of playing for hours and hours to get to the last level---which is EIGHT, and there are 12 cities on that level.

It is strategic, in some ways, but the pieces are so randomly placed by the computer, that I just moved fast and hoped I was making the right decisions.

I now don't care whether I win or not. I guess it would be nice---I came SO close one time on that last level, last city, but no cigar. I think a 12-15 year old boy could do it.

I may finish one day---------level 6 is the killer!!

If the pieces were always in the same place, we could breeze through this.

Hardest game I've ever played but winnable. YUP! But probably not by me....will post a win if the pieces are with me!!! Good luck to all

mcolbert59
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by mcolbert59 on Nov 25, 09 4:45 PM
Does anyone have any tips on level 8-12?

How do you get the pieces moved over to the right to positon them to eventually drop.

I can get one or two moved and this just pretty much am moving things around the board until time runs out.

Help!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 10, 09 5:51 AM
Use Aladdin's lamp. You're completely dependent on two above and one to the right while you navigate the top shelf.

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Jan 26, 10 12:06 AM
I think I now need psychiatric care! My eyes are actually teared up
Level 8-12 (last level)
3 pieces out (1 left to finish a game I have been playing every day for months) and time runs out.
I know I should uninstall but I can't do it!
"Hi, My name is Angel... and I am an addict."

[Post New]by fun_gal44 on Mar 7, 10 5:23 PM
[b] Hi Everyone, I'm new here but I wanted to say it can be done. I just fininshed to the end. I haven't had the game a month. It takes persistants. I could make it to the last one with not much problem but the last one is a killer. The trick is when you get there and have no more lives hold down CTRL & the w key together. It will start you over BUT you still have all the power things from before. This allows you to get many more. When I finally won I had 21 lives and 16 extra hourglasses. By the time I won the game I had 6 lives left and 12 hourglasses. I didn't realize that it was the end of the game. I thought there were many more levels to go. Good luck all.

What's the catch?

[Post New]by ozzie17 on Sep 4, 10 3:13 AM
Okay, you all, I need your help.
reached level 8-12, have a dozen lives, lots of hammers, magic lamps and hourglasses, but I never make it to the end. With the 'gems' locked away at the far end of the game, it takes forever to get them to the point where they can drop. And bye bye, there go all of my lives and I can start level 8 all over again.
Any tips and tricks for this utterly frustated Atlantic Quest addict?
Where is the catch? Can this game never be ended?
Please help me out, so I can start AQ 2 and 3.
Kind regards,
José
(Ozzie 17)

[Post New]by travelingyomo on Oct 25, 10 10:18 PM
jow do I earn bonus lives

[Post New]by bootsyman on Jan 18, 11 4:46 PM
GRANNA80 wrote:
GRANNA80 wrote:hi, granna
i have been playing this gamesence may 08!!
i get to level 7 and bingo it starts me back to beginning,,so tired of this,,its hard and the timing stinks!!!
is there any match 3 games that you can choose not to be timed???
if so please let me know!!!!!
please!!
thanks for listening to me whine
grandmabee

[Post New]by bootsyman on Jan 18, 11 4:53 PM
[
GRANNA80 wrote:
GRANNA80 wrote:hi, granna
i have been playing this gamesence may 08!!
i get to level 7 and bingo it starts me back to beginning,,so tired of this,,its hard and the timing stinks!!!
is there any match 3 games that you can choose not to be timed???
if so please let me know!!!!!
please!!
thanks for listening to me whine
grandmabee

You are not alone. My mom has been playing this gamr for months , got to the last of level 9 and ran out of time. She can't seem to quit playing though. Loves the challenge, but getting frustrated. There is a game on Big Fish called Around the World in 50 Days". It is timed, but it's alot more time than Atlantis Quest and it's a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy it

[Post New]by lorry143 on Jan 20, 11 12:08 AM
i really love to play this game:but when i try to download the full version free can not activate i dont know why??/please help me...

Thank's..
lorry143

[Post New]by mickeykay on Jun 10, 11 12:47 PM
Does anyone know if there is a follow up to Atlantis Quest or another similar game? I have played Atlantis Quest many, many times through to the end and while it is still enjoyable, I would like something new but similar. I don't like the easy match three games.

[Post New]by carterwoodstock on Jun 20, 11 11:03 AM
Casmir wrote:I have owned and played AQ since 06 and have gotten thru 7th level but darn if I can get thru the 8th.
Is it me, or is this a difficult game?

What's the catch?

[Post New]by carterwoodstock on Jun 20, 11 11:06 AM
ozzie17 wrote:Okay, you all, I need your help.
reached level 8-12, have a dozen lives, lots of hammers, magic lamps and hourglasses, but I never make it to the end. With the 'gems' locked away at the far end of the game, it takes forever to get them to the point where they can drop. And bye bye, there go all of my lives and I can start level 8 all over again.
Any tips and tricks for this utterly frustated Atlantic Quest addict?
Where is the catch? Can this game never be ended?
Please help me out, so I can start AQ 2 and 3.
Kind regards,
José
(Ozzie 17)

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on Feb 15, 12 5:45 PM
I think I was here before about this game not sure though however I have been on level 6 for months and can't get past it I have started over several times had 6 and 7 lives when I got to that level and lost them and had to start over with just 3 lives. I dont know how people get past this level I think it is impossible at least for me it is and it is becoming not a fun game any longer. I cant extend the time I have Windows 7 and ti don'f find what they say is there to change the time so I can go on to level 7.

[Post New]by janem1958 on May 20, 12 10:40 AM
It look like we are all have the same problem. I was looking for some tips on how to get through the levels. I don't see any. Help someone

[Post New]by bulahmae13 on Oct 1, 12 7:33 PM
I love AQ but I am stuck on level 3-7 the red monster where do I find info to get past him....trying for mos.HELP

[Post New]by Ashrita on Oct 16, 12 10:22 AM
So frustrated I finally uninstalled this game. I too am tired of restarting only to get to Level 8-12, plenty of bonuses and extra lives to use them all and fail yet again.

Edited on 10/16/2012 at 10:36:17 AM PST

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on Nov 21, 12 12:06 AM
I too am stuck on level 8 have a question maybe someone can answer in 8 game 1 why are there single icons at the top of the walls on each side of the game is there a way to use them. If so how are they used?I have been to level 12 a few times but cant get past it either if this is the last game of 8 what is 9 like?!!!!

[Post New]by cawood5060 on Jul 27, 13 9:54 AM
Bonnie1965 wrote:Same here I can get as far as level 8-5 and then run out of time just as I'm going to make that final move. Glad I'm not alone in this. talk about getting frustrated!!!!

[Post New]by mulreany on Sep 25, 13 7:03 PM
hello all
i have played atlantis quest for about 4 years,it is hard to get through level 8
but do it once, and you can keep playing it forever
i currently have a score of over 26.5 million points. just over 600 games in hand.
and over 1oo get out of jail cards.
best way to play is to make sure you get all the get out of jail icons from each game
and then use them to your best advantage to win, i must admit game 8/12 is the hardest, but you do get extra time and if you play it right you can increase your time to complete the whole game.
good for the brain
good luck
patrick
perth oz

Go to: