TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:The friendly Seahorse added with July 7, 2016 update

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 16, 16 2:07 AM
If anyone is interested, the third level of the Seahorse Wrangler trophy goes up to 100 trips.

[Post New]by AllMenAreIslands on Sep 16, 16 3:47 AM
100 trips. And what's the pearl reward? One, right?

Re completion of buildings: you will learn how big each one is, and when you are half-way vs. one brick away. Besides, I also set the mines to making extra bricks just in case, as nothing is lost and if you did miscalculate, you have extras ready.

Either they changed it or I misremembered, but the first area is 3000 magic to decurse, after the 4500 to get underwater. Definitely need a lot of magic. It is easier now that I have upgraded so many of my fountains. It is funny to recall that 375 seemed like so much, from the big crystal. Now my most upgraded fountain gives 960 (and it is done, no more upgrades possible for it).

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 16, 16 3:57 AM
AllMenAreIslands wrote:100 trips. And what's the pearl reward? One, right?

Yes.
Most will have to be done as hour searches. So, for another 75 more, that would cost over 56,000 coins. For one pearl. Hmmmm.

AllMenAreIslands wrote:Now my most upgraded fountain gives 960.

Which fountain is that for?

[Post New]by AllMenAreIslands on Sep 16, 16 4:03 AM
The 960 magic is generated in 8 hours in my Magic Aquarium VII, one I bought with earned pearls.

One of my Golden Fountains is also at max - its name now also has a VII in it, but it gives 720 in about 6 hours.

It appears that you can upgrade a fountain capable of being upgraded a total of six times, until it has a Roman 7 (VII) in its name, then the upgrade arrow will be gray and you are done upgrading that fountain.

Edited further to add: upgrading fountains is very worthwhile, as it means you have more than enough magic to start the dive and get first area underway and fight off Kroks and replenish magic for the next dive area, all in one session.

Edited on 09/16/2016 at 4:11:31 AM PST

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Sep 16, 16 4:14 AM
I usually get the wrong upgrade items. Have several black ones but I need red, blue and green for the fountains.

[Post New]by AllMenAreIslands on Sep 16, 16 4:29 AM
If you can afford the space, hang onto the elements you find until you get the ones you need. Eventually you will use them all up. I buy elements all the time, and I have sold some when the amount of one became ludicrous, e.g., 25 nature and only a few of the rest.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 16, 16 9:03 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to post in this particular thread. It is greatly appreciated and indeed helpful. It is understandable the concern that players have with the seahorse. If players are not seeing the seahorse, it is possible that you are at the end of content for deep dives. Thank you AllMenAreIslands for providing the information regarding the last deep dive. We definitely want all players to be able to see the seahorse. While we don't have the tools to make changes within the game, we will continue to advocate for the players and pass along feedback and suggestions.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 09/16/2016 at 9:09:24 AM PST

[Post New]by ViolaMorris on Sep 26, 16 10:54 PM
Just to update, I have a new underwater area to decurse. It has a whole new layout and includes the seahorse (I got two).

[Post New]by AllMenAreIslands on Sep 27, 16 5:07 AM
Same here, Viola. In fact, I'm on the second dive since getting seahorse and this is also a new layout. Yay!!!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 27, 16 7:15 AM
My seahorse just gave me a TOOLBOX after he returned from collecting bricks

verdesa
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by verdesa on Sep 27, 16 7:45 AM
silver_hawk wrote:My seahorse just gave me a TOOLBOX after he returned from collecting bricks

Well that's new! Never had anything but bricks til now. Wonder if that"s going to become a new pattern.
Presumably it Is showing in your items that will surface?

Edited on 09/27/2016 at 7:55:00 AM PST

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 27, 16 8:07 AM
silver_hawk wrote:My seahorse just gave me a TOOLBOX after he returned from collecting bricks

Wow, you're lucky!
I've got blueprints and rope before from the bubbles, probably not from the seahorse, so I thought it must be possible in theory.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 27, 16 8:23 AM
verdesa wrote:

Well that's new! Never had anything but bricks til now. Wonder if that"s going to become a new pattern.
Presumably it Is showing in your items that will surface?

When the Seahorse returns with the bricks he produces bubbles to click on. It helps to be zoomed out to see more of the area when he returns so you don't miss it. The bubbles form where he re-enters the screen not at the horse stall. Usually the bubbles give the XP and/or coins or a rare pearl. But was floored when the bubbles produced a toolbox.

verdesa
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by verdesa on Sep 27, 16 9:40 AM
I've seen the bubbles when the seahorse returns but til now they only produced XP and coins. Thank you for the hint. Will keep a closer eye on that from now on!

[Post New]by bobbzy44 on Oct 6, 16 6:46 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:If anyone is interested, the third level of the Seahorse Wrangler trophy goes up to 100 trips.

The fourth level of the Seahorse Wrangler trophy is 400 trips.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 6, 16 11:00 PM
bobbzy44 wrote:The fourth level of the Seahorse Wrangler trophy is 400 trips.

Thanks.

Is that still for 1 pearl?

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Oct 7, 16 12:20 AM
silver_hawk wrote:[
When the Seahorse returns with the bricks he produces bubbles to click on. It helps to be zoomed out to see more of the area when he returns so you don't miss it. The bubbles form where he re-enters the screen not at the horse stall. Usually the bubbles give the XP and/or coins or a rare pearl. But was floored when the bubbles produced a toolbox.

Just wanted to add that the Seahorse only produces bubbles on his return IF you've completed something while he was gone. (decursed an area or finished a building) He also only produces 1 set of bubbles no matter how many things you've completed. So for the maximum number of bubbles, try waiting to finish buildings until he's at home. For example stockpile your bricks while he's gone, collect the bricks he brings back, finish a building(s), THEN send him back out again.

[Post New]by thecherrys on Oct 8, 16 6:51 AM
I have heard of the seahorse but how do I get one? I am level 76 and have dove many times but no seahorse to be found?

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 8, 16 6:57 AM
thecherrys wrote:I have heard of the seahorse but how do I get one? I am level 76 and have dove many times but no seahorse to be found?

Which version are you playing? PC/iOS/Android?
How much magic will your next dive cost?

[Post New]by thecherrys on Oct 8, 16 8:30 AM
I am playing on my laptop. I don't really pay attention to how much the dives cost but maybe 2200 or 2600 magic seems familiar...

Go to: