OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

Re:Welcome to Alice in Wonderland forum

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Mar 19, 10 3:41 AM
Good morning,,, Margie ..so let me get this right ..That there is more of the walkthrough ..right now its just not complete & theres more to the game that meets the eye ? (smile) ..How long did it take you to finish the first time you played ? Thanks & TGIF

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Mar 19, 10 3:48 AM
OLDBAY wrote:Good morning,,, Margie ..so let me get this right ..That there is more of the walkthrough ..right now its just not complete & theres more to the game that meets the eye ? (smile) ..How long did it take you to finish the first time you played ? Thanks & TGIF

Hey OLDBAY,

Yes, yes, and yes

I can't give you a time on how long it took me to finish the game because I write the walkthrough as I play which always takes longer than playing straight through.

Thanks

Margie B

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Mar 19, 10 4:21 AM
Too bad the bunny didn't go "down the rabbit hole" before it left these droppings. C'mon.....I got a game credit I'm itching to turn into a couple hours of fun and relaxation. Sooooooo......if this is tomorrows game, what does day after tomorrow look like???
Dr.good

Edited on 03/19/2010 at 4:23:14 AM PST

ykempy
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by ykempy on Mar 19, 10 4:58 AM
I beta tested this no problem but i'm now stuck in the cellar.

MistyDale
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by MistyDale on Mar 19, 10 6:07 AM
Hello sunnycanoe,

I found that updating my graphics drivers for my computer fixed the front door issue. If you are still having issues after that, I would call tech support to see if there is anything else they can do to help.

[Post New]by terriejane12 on Mar 19, 10 6:26 AM
An okay game, but too short. I finished it in around two hours, and that included a coffee break. Pretty good storyline though, imo.

[Post New]by jaytina428 on Mar 19, 10 7:40 AM
thanks for all the help. I'll try the tips out.

awbil
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by awbil on Mar 19, 10 8:14 AM
I can´t get into the house, there isn´t any footprint and the key keep going back to the inventory

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Mar 19, 10 8:19 AM
I'm stuck in the cellar too, just like many on the "The Cellar - no task to be found" thread. Upgraded drivers and Direct-X. Won't bother with tech support. They will just tell me to upgrade my video card and can't afford it. So tired of so many games that won't run on anything but the latest, new comps.

[Post New]by jaytina428 on Mar 19, 10 9:03 AM
Margie B thanks for the help. I restarted the game and I went through fine. I think what I did wrong was I picked up pieces for the computer randomly instead of all at one time.

texasloony
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by texasloony on Mar 19, 10 9:31 AM
was gunna buy till i went to walkthru
found out there the game is incomplete
why is that??????????//

last 5 chapters said comingh soon!!!

Edited on 03/19/2010 at 9:32:23 AM PST

[Post New]by misty_blue16137 on Mar 19, 10 9:53 AM
My first time posting here in the forums.
I down loaded the demo to see if it would play om my puter and it's playing just fine. I'm running a 3 year old emachines and even have less ram than the game actually calls for and have not had any problems at all so far.
In fact,liked the game enough to spend my punch card credit on and bought. Have not had any trouble finding things or figuring out what to do yet. Haven't had to use any hints but am not too far along yet either. I have found you need to be pretty exact at placing things from inventory to get them to work.
As for length, if it keeps me busy for even an hour or two I'm a happy camper. Would still have bought for $6.99 had I not had the credit.

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Mar 19, 10 10:03 AM
Well I finished the demo ,&..................ahhhh, I wanted it to be sooooo gooood ...but it doesn't have the flow of a engaging game ..Had all the potential ..but flopped ..J outa JOY ..They should of put this one back on the drawling board ...such a shame I think ,

1Seashell7
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by 1Seashell7 on Mar 19, 10 10:04 AM
texasloony wrote:was gunna buy till i went to walkthru
found out there the game is incomplete
why is that??????????//

last 5 chapters said comingh soon!!!

TEXASLOONY
The reason for the coming soon on the walkthrough is that Margie B has not yet finished posting it. Hope that helps

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Mar 19, 10 10:20 AM
Started playing the demo and I liked it , so I went ahead and purchased. This game is weird and I alike the seirdness. Music is srange too. Graphics are great. I had no problem with the custom cursor or any other problems so far. Nice to something a lidttle different, but the music does get a little annoying at times.

[Post New]by labrodor on Mar 19, 10 10:30 AM
i also cannot open the door, have tried looking for footsteps and waiting for the cursor to change into a hand, does anyone have any help? thanks

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 19, 10 10:34 AM
Hi fishies,

Edit~ Walkthrough is complete!

Thanks!

bfgTigris

Edited on 03/20/2010 at 11:09:00 AM PST

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Mar 19, 10 10:49 AM
I asked the same thing about 5;oo this morning ,,Margie already posted that it wasn't done ,,& theres more to come ....

1Seashell7
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by 1Seashell7 on Mar 19, 10 11:12 AM
I bought and finished the game. I thought the ending could have been better but I wanted something to do today. It wasn't the best game but not the worst either.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Mar 19, 10 1:12 PM
Just want to let everyone know that the walkthrough has been updated with the rest of the chapters.

Thanks,

Margie B

Go to: