Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Callasandra on Mar 15, 17 3:42 PM
Off set clicking. I have to click waaay to the left or high above an item to get it to select?? Starting page doesn't allow me to choose any level... DEMO worked great, permeant install not so much.... Help??? Windows 10...

Uninstalled, reinstalled.... issues still there. Uninstalling AGAIN till I hear from someone.. this is the THIRD game out of 8 that I have purchased that I have had "technical" issues with....

Edited on 03/15/2017 at 9:29:44 PM PST

she5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by she5 on Mar 23, 17 4:26 PM
Not only am I having trouble with this game , I have several games that the mouse and the cursor do not work well together, On time management games....that's very important? Is anyone at Big Fish working on this problem?

[Post New]by JezzyKaMari on Jun 7, 17 9:22 AM
comp13 wrote:Yesterday, then again today, when I opened the game I found that all of my previous progress was gone. In order to play, I have to start again. I had played for the past week or two without this problem. I don't want to keep playing the beginning levels over and over. Why is the game suddenly not saving my progress. It also completely eliminated the player I created yesterday.
What's up?

Did you ever find a solution to this problem. I have been experiencing this too on my android phone. I got to like level 40ish and do not want to start all over again. Please help.

[Post New]by Catherine_53 on Sep 16, 17 6:42 AM
I've played this game through several times. I just started playing it again after several weeks, and the game freezes on level 13. I saw another post in the forum with the same issue. I'm playing the Mac version.

[Post New]by LeesyForever92 on Nov 8, 17 12:43 PM
I am currently having a problem in chapter 2 at the pharmacy. It tells me to fill up the medication bottle slowly but its taking a real long time to fill up doesn't look like it moving anywhere just keeps showing me the drips going into the bottle. is there something I can do? I thought it was my computer so I restarted it and still the same issue??

Go to: