karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,523 Posts

Re:Post any Alice in Wonderland technical issues here only

[Post New]by karen876 on Mar 19, 10 11:06 AM
Still can't get through the front door! All updates installed. As with every game that I've tried in the past week "Technical Issues" stop me being able to play..... That is unless I try a CE...

cmmerritt
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

cd disk unable to get game to recognize I have it.

[Post New]by cmmerritt on Mar 19, 10 11:17 AM
I went into the office and immediately clicked on the cd disk and it disappeared (I assumed it was in my inventory. It then told me to find the computer items. I found them all but the cd disk which is not recognized as in my inventory, it still shows that I need to find it but it is no longer there because I clicked on it as soon as I entered the offiice. So how do I get it to recognize that I already have the cd disk?

bfgTigris
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 19, 10 11:42 AM
Hi fishies,

We're sorry to hear about the issues that are giving you trouble and appreciate your patience.

If you have tried the Direct X, video card driver and Flash Player updates in this help article, Unable to Play Downloadable Game and are still having trouble, please contact our Customer Support team.

If you would like to continue to assist us with this issue, we ask that you please send a Dr. Felix in your message to Customer Support. They will gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem.

Dr. Felix is a diagnostic reporting tool the tech team uses to get a lot more specific information about what is happening with the game. If you're uncomfortable completing the following steps, I want to urge you to contact Customer Support for more specific help.

Click here to start Dr. Felix

1. Select ‘Run’ or ‘Save File’ to download the Dr. Felix file to your desktop.

2. Next, open the ‘DrFelixBigFish’ file.

3. Once you’ve agreed to the terms, Dr. Felix will start gathering information.

4. Wait for Dr. Felix to finish, then click the ‘Next’ button.

5. A .zip file, named ‘DrFelixResults’ will save to your desktop.

6. Attach the zip file to your support ticket. You don't have to open the .zip file if you don't want to, it's already collected the information it needs.

Click here for information on how to attach a file to your support ticket.

Thanks fishies,

bfgTigris

beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by beckx020 on Mar 19, 10 12:03 PM
I'm going ok in the game. But what happens to me is that sometimes I click on an item and it registers I got it, but the picture stays there. A few times an item didn't show up at all and used hint so I had a place to just click until I got it.

Not in all the scenes. Just a couple.

[Post New]by rachelhilary on Mar 19, 10 12:40 PM
Hi, I just downloaded the game, and I can't get into the front door. I have found the key, and it says I should be able to use it on the front door but every time I click the key goes back in my inventory? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

dizzypd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by dizzypd on Mar 19, 10 12:49 PM
nothing but problems here at the min im stuck trying to make a boat but one item is in my inventory and not showing up as a found item been trying to get pasted this but no luck .. Its a shame was going to buy this game

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
622 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Mar 19, 10 1:02 PM
I'm concerned that there is a trojan horse attached to this file as I just downloaded it and someone by the name of Rachael has already been assigned to this game. Usually the game would say PLAYER. so what's up with that?

[Post New]by rachelhilary on Mar 19, 10 1:26 PM
Hi Cromaxgal,
Rachael is the name of the character that you play in the game. Instead of just using the name 'player' like most games do, they gave you the name of the character. You can change your name if you wish.

orchidna
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Mar 19, 10 1:56 PM
I, too, am having trouble triggering the task in the cellar. I've spent a good bit of my trial time clicking all over the cellar floor and steps (an inadvertently going back up into the other room ). Add to that the inability to switch from custom to system cursor, and the game isn't at enjoyable for me as it is now.

Also, a word of caution to the developer ... the lightning made me ill as I'm very photosensitive, and I wonder how people with epilepsy handle the flashing. I sincerely hope it doesn't trigger a seizure in anyone.

The part I have been able to play I really liked, except for these technical issues. If an update fixes some of these, I will definitely play what is left of my trial, in hopes it will work well enough to purchase.

I'll see about doing a DrFelix report.

Edited on 03/19/2010 at 1:57:03 PM PST

Bhilithinn
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by Bhilithinn on Mar 19, 10 2:06 PM
I'm finding the hint system won't work 100% of the time. Probably more like 75-80% of the time. Sometimes I will push the hint button and I won't get a sparkle or anything...and then I have to wait for the hint to reload to try again.

Other than that, I haven't encountered any technical issues.

loridobs
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by loridobs on Mar 19, 10 2:09 PM
I am also stuck on making the net. I have all the pieces but they won't combine. The hints keeps telling me to go from one room to another. HELP!

[Post New]by cooscruz52 on Mar 19, 10 3:23 PM
SueDee67 wrote:I'm in the Junkyard, and need the last Robot part, trouble is, the Hint says it's at the vey bottom of the page and the footsteps are there so I cannot click there and not go back to where the Junklord is. Have no idea what to do now.

[Post New]by cooscruz52 on Mar 19, 10 3:23 PM
SueDee67 wrote:I'm in the Junkyard, and need the last Robot part, trouble is, the Hint says it's at the vey bottom of the page and the footsteps are there so I cannot click there and not go back to where the Junklord is. Have no idea what to do now.

[Post New]by 6am6am on Mar 19, 10 3:59 PM
HELLO

Hi im new on here but I liked the game its fun to find a missing things or hidden it's
the movie and the game was cool i didnt try the game but i will try it know if it was not good
Enough i will till you the movie was great and funny in the same way i like it and jhonny depp was great on the film he was wird and funny hope you like me and the game if you didnt go to the movie you have to but in here alice wasn't like this she was a deffrent Carectar so hope you like it bye

Made by: moa=me
6am6am

[Post New]by jgbhhy1 on Mar 19, 10 4:02 PM
I cant even get through the front door on this game! Thought maybe if I changed the profile name that would help but it didn't! I dont get it !

[Post New]by jgbhhy1 on Mar 19, 10 4:04 PM
I cant even get through the front door on this game! Thought maybe if I changed the profile name that would help but it didn't! I dont get it !

bailey8877
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by bailey8877 on Mar 19, 10 4:51 PM
I don't know if this is a problem, but I can't enter my name. Every time I try to enter it, it just goes to the character's name. I tried to delete the player's slot and then I tried to enter a new player, but it wont allow me to enter anything at all.

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,200 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Mar 19, 10 4:52 PM
Is DirectX 9 the most recent or is there a version 10?

tatana
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by tatana on Mar 19, 10 5:00 PM
MistyDale wrote:Hello Tatana,

Has the crockery combined into one set? If so, you should be able to use it on the Mad Hatter to progress. If it still is separated then there is at least one more item you have to find.

Hope this helps.

Thank you Misty. Sorry i replied so late. I have already checked it with the walkthrough and i am positive that i have everything. But they don't combine. Is there anything else i should do?

kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,532 Posts

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Mar 19, 10 5:32 PM
I had the issue with clicking all over the cellar. Read here about needing crowbar and oil lamp. Won't let me collect them or any clue about what to do next in cellar. I have all my updates as well. Only because there are way too many glitches in the games lately. Not once has the issue been that I'm missing something. BF, I'd rather have new games less frequently than have so many problems in the games you offer.

Go to: