FS2 Waiting Board

Re:FS2 Waiting Board

[Post New]by MaddyLoves2play on May 8, 10 4:35 PM
I too am anxious, but am workin major OT these next few weeks & I so hate that it cuts into my play time sounds terrible, I kno. So in the meantime will play more of FS ...
A HAPPY Mothers Day to all

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on May 14, 10 6:33 AM
The next newsletter is suppose to explain everything about the release. They changed the way they are releasing the game but not sure how exactly. I wonder when the next newsletter will be released?

If the game is ready and all investors have finalized the deal, the newsletter should be out soon, at least I hope.

Even if the game is not going to come out for a month or more I am looking forward to reading the updated newsletter.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on May 25, 10 2:33 PM
I'll be anxiously awaiting an updated newsletter as well.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Jun 22, 10 8:36 AM
If anyone has heard from anybody at Subsoap in an email or any other means of communication about FS2 or at least any info on the newsletter, please let me know. I was told April 3rd it would be very soon. I know one reason it isnt out yet is they said they changed the way the game was being released. It was going to be 1 Chapter a month and I guess it will be released another way now.

Not sure how it will be released but they said the delays will be worth it because I guess they have made different changes but the things they did will make it worth the wait. I dont want to email them again and keep bugging them so if any of you guys know anything let me know. Even if all you know is a small clue to the updated newsletters release.

Heres hoping it will be soon.

Edited on 06/22/2010 at 8:37:04 AM PST

[Post New]by lillyalex2003 on Jun 22, 10 12:43 PM
I emailed them some time ago-and I have yet to receive a response.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Jun 30, 10 8:11 AM
Subsoap posted this on another thread.

Hi Everyone,

I apologize for my absence in these forums for so very long.

We have been working very hard for more than a year now on the next FS game. I hope that what we are planning to do won't disappoint. The first version of the next FS game will be out very "soon." I know I've said soon a lot... but I meant it! It's just that things get delayed and plans get changed and then what I once thought would be soon turns out to be later. Now honestly I can say absolutely soon (fingers crossed) we'll have something out in the next few days and a newsletter to cover it all.

Best,
Brian

Read the original post from Brian himself close to the bottom here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/100232.page;jsessionid=03E62FB126579371010031003B88E6FA

naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by naedebpat on Dec 19, 10 1:51 PM
It is now December 19,2010! Are we ever going to get to play?

Subsoap
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Subsoap on Dec 19, 10 2:50 PM
The next game won't be released this year.

We are still working very hard on it.

Best,
Brian

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on Jan 23, 11 6:58 AM
Subsoap wrote:The next game won't be released this year.

We are still working very hard on it.

Best,
Brian

So, how about THIS year? 2011???? Any chance??

[Post New]by naokiyukimura on Feb 7, 11 5:09 PM
I would love to see another Faerie Solitaire game. I've bought all I can with the "gold" in-game so... I have like 2 million something gold and nothing to buy.

I like the idea of FS Online. Always getting new things to spend/buy...

Actually, I'll settle for any information on if/when -any- sort of sequel will be released. I hope its soon....

mistybear
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by mistybear on Mar 21, 11 2:04 PM
Is there any word about the FS2 coming out? I know you can play it online, but didn't know if it was available otherwise yet. Would be nice to play offline also.

In the first one, is it possible to get all of the eggs. I have only found one rainbow egg and have gone through the game twice. I have not finished the challenge games or quickplay games.

Go to: