ethan1404
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ethan1404 on Sep 17, 16 10:04 PM
Having all sorts of problems with this game .... continually freezes and when I try and ALT/CTRL/DEL, all I get is a black screen and have to totally re-start my computer! Has happened too many times now so shall not be playing it until a fix is out so BFG, please offer one a.s.a.p. as it seems far too many people are also having big problems trying to play this game!!

Running Windows 10 ...

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by sweeet_btch on Sep 17, 16 11:54 PM
Hello, playing the bonus round in Puppetshow-her cruel intentions and I continuously get booted from the game and this is the message I receive: ProgramC:/program files (X86) puppetshow-her cruel intention collectors Ed. X this app has requesting the run-time to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the apps support team for more info.
Pleas help, I love this game and would like to finish it.
thank you
Brynda Nelson

[Post New]by gtbernstein on Sep 18, 16 9:45 AM
I'm playing on a MacBook Pro running system OS X 10.11.6.

During the bonus game when you are trying to open the chest in the museum by lighting the candles, finding the lamps and the piece to open the chest the cursor disappears and making it impossible to know if you are in the correct place to select an item. When you leave chest, the cursor does not come back and the only way to get it to return is to quit the game. Unfortunately, as soon as you go back to the chest, the cursor disappears.

This makes it impossible to move forward and finish the game.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 18, 16 12:50 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you for continuing to report issues you are seeing while playing this game. It sounds like there are a few commonalities, so I would like to reference a few Help Pages that may assist in these scenarios. Feel free to try them out if you haven't already.

If you are running Windows 10 and are running into trouble playing the game, this page might have steps that can clear that up:

Windows 10

If you are running a Mac computer and running into trouble playing the game, this page could help with that:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If you are seeing an Access Violation error, the following page could assist with that:

Access Violation

If the above steps don't seem to work, if you've already tried the steps above, or if you need more assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide steps beyond what the forums are able to give, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you all again for taking the time to reach out to us here, and I hope this helps out.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by stella0730 on Sep 18, 16 2:37 PM
Using Win 10 downloaded the latest version last night in hopes of fixing my issue with the ERS puppet game. I got to play entire game but in the middle of the bonus round every time I try to put the valve on the hose piece I get a runtime error and am told to contact the supplier, what to do now?

Debbie387
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by Debbie387 on Sep 18, 16 7:46 PM
Using Windows Vista. Am in the hospital, can't place the mechanical cat to light up the darkened corner of the room to be able to pull the lever, everything else has worked ok so far, can go no further, yet another game with a problem

Debbie387
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by Debbie387 on Sep 20, 16 1:57 AM
Debbie387 wrote:Using Windows Vista. Am in the hospital, can't place the mechanical cat to light up the darkened corner of the room to be able to pull the lever, everything else has worked ok so far, can go no further, yet another game with a problem

I finally managed to get the lever pulled, it seems I just needed to click on the mechanical cat and when he jumped down to the floor his night vision focused on the lever allowing me to pull it and can now continue. I think it was more luck than anything

[Post New]by phinderphish on Sep 22, 16 11:38 AM
My curser has disappeared in the bonus game. I am on a Mac el Capitan ver 10.11.6.

[Post New]by katsandmorekats on Sep 22, 16 4:55 PM
Re: Stella

I had the same issue with the valve and pipe. I tried several times with the same runtime message that you received. I finally did not put the valve at the top of the pipe but just placed it on the pipe. It finally took it, and I was able to complete the game.

[Post New]by lindakathy on Sep 25, 16 11:29 AM
downloaded this game fine. it is activated but can't play it. get error:

access violation at ox02F20D50 (tried to read oxFFFFFFFF) program terminated.

Any fix yet? Thanks

[Post New]by saavik on Sep 27, 16 8:08 PM
In the 3rd chapter, at the gate, I can't get the cat to pick up the game piece. I've clicked all over, and hint said that I need to use the cat to get it. Please help! PC Windows 7 Home Edition.

Edited on 09/27/2016 at 8:20:29 PM PST

riri4444
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by riri4444 on Sep 29, 16 4:42 PM
HAVING SAME PROBLEMS SOME GAMES WORK WHILE MOST DONT i JUST SPENT OVER 30 DOLLARS IN GAMES and keep getting the access violation error

[Post New]by SassyCoop on Oct 1, 16 12:37 PM
In the bonus chapter scene that requires lighting seven candles, my cursor disappears and I cannot get to the candle or any other part of the screen. I have to randomly scroll around and wait for the menu button to light up, where I still have no cursor and have to continue to scroll randomly waiting for the right buttons to light up so I can exit the game. When I restart the game it takes me right back to the scene with no cursor.

**I'm using a Mac OS10 El Capitan

Runtime Error

[Post New]by shellsta on Oct 1, 16 11:00 PM
Hi, please help, I have a brand new (3month old) laptop with windows 10. I get a runtime error when I click on the cupboard right of screen (where the guy is pinned upright to the board.) everything else has been working fine, and all other areas work properly until I click on there.???

-Michelle

4194dave
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by 4194dave on Oct 3, 16 10:00 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that is having problems with this game that I no longer have a problem. I have a new Windows 10 computer now. The gameplay error that comes up and prevents the game from starting at all might be due to the Windows 10 upgrade that was given free to owners of older version of Windows computers. There must be a problem with the older version of Windows like Windows 7 upgraded to Windows 10 interference. I hope the tech people can figure this out for all of you as the game is awesome!!

smg521
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by smg521 on Oct 4, 16 3:46 PM
When I first purchased this game, I had no difficulties at all. Purchased it around two weeks ago. When I tried to play it today, it kept freezing and I had a black screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled it; played from the beginning. Same problem. Very upsetting! I also have Windows 10 and have had no problems with all of my other games, just this one!

Jujube2010
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Jujube2010 on Oct 8, 16 3:01 PM
PLEASE HELP!!!

I am on the very first HO scene and when I go to choose the saddle from the bar to place on the horse the game exits to my Window's home screen. I am running windows 10.

How do I correct this?????

[Post New]by CarolynTN on Oct 12, 16 12:26 PM
stella0730 wrote:Using Win 10 downloaded the latest version last night in hopes of fixing my issue with the ERS puppet game. I got to play entire game but in the middle of the bonus round every time I try to put the valve on the hose piece I get a runtime error and am told to contact the supplier, what to do now?

You've probably gotten this to work by now, but I encountered the same problem and what I did was reduce from full screen to a window, and I turned off the special cursor option. I was able to fix the pipe/valve with no problems. Then I went back to full screen with special cursors and had no other problems finishing the bonus game.

[Post New]by sungoer on Oct 12, 16 4:01 PM
Windows 10. Chapter 3 - The hideout. The violet cage will not light up for me to take. Can't move forward with the game and I'm only on chapter. Help!! I need to play the card game with the puppet.

[Post New]by karengrandma on Oct 14, 16 8:54 AM
Using Windows 10. Downloaded game twice now and still cannot get the game to start. Get error code access violation game terminated. Please fix asap. Thanks

Go to: