mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

Re:Talk with Developers- Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by mhatfie on Sep 20, 16 4:28 PM
Absolutely love this game. Please make more like this. It's so nice to see a developer who cares enough about our feedback to come to the forum. Thank you, thank you for this marvelous game.

abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

Re:Talk with Developers- Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by abarrett on Sep 20, 16 5:24 PM
Hello Boris,
I would like to thank you and your team for putting out such a wonderful game. I like to have the ability to adjust the length of time between glints for HOG scenes in Custom mode. The graphics and voiceovers were very well done. Storyline had some nice new twists to it, and I am very interested in seeing what happens after the demo.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Sep 20, 16 8:32 PM
Hello Boris again!

SPOILER ALERT:

I played the full game and the bonus chapter until I was at Ivy's house as a bird. There I needed a gear, which I didn't have, and I can't go back in the map, the hint is not responding. And I guess the problem is I can't be a bird again to be back and doing the tasks necessary to have the gear, the icon at the left said I'm in human shape, and this is a big glitch IMO. (I'm in a loop).

Now I'll report to the Tech issues section, but I hope you can fix this problem.

Thanks,
A frustrated Minesita

Edited on 09/20/2016 at 9:02:02 PM PST

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 20, 16 11:17 PM
mamajay wrote:Hi Boris,

I just finished the demo, and enjoyed it very much. I love the bright colours, the music is nice, and interacting with the animals is a lot of fun.

I will definitely be purchasing this game, so if I find anything that needs "fixing" I will certainly bring it to your attention.

Cheers,

Jen

We are glad that you liked the demo, hopefully you will like the rest of the game as well. Looking forward to your comments.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 20, 16 11:20 PM
greenshade wrote:Hi Boris, I cannot express my graditude enough to a developer who actually takes the time to come to the forum to TALK to us. (wondering why others don't do it - it's such a rarity).

Queen's Quest 2 was such a BLAST to play the beta and I'm hoping there haven't been too many changes to the final game.

I'm really surprised to see it offered on a Tuesday.

Hugs from Cinci

All of us here at Brave Giant appreciate the information we get from our players. We will be waiting patiently for the reaction to the game. Hopefully, you will like it.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 20, 16 11:27 PM
Brendansoma1 wrote:Hi Boris,

Great game . I haven't finished the demo yet, but will definitely buy.
I love the potion-making and the fact that there are more puzzles than HOS.
To me it would be a perfect game if the hint mushroom would stop jumping, or whatever sudden movement it is making. It is distracting and annoying. Same with the gem in the diary that sparkles every so often. Why, oh why, did you have to add that?
Have a nice day and keep up the good work, minus a few details .

Greetings,
Karen

Thanks for the insight, we will look into it.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 20, 16 11:29 PM
WaltzingFish wrote:Hi Boris,

what a delightful game! So much fun! This is one of the games I will play for a long long time, as I want to take in all the details of the graphics.
I must admit the points Brendansoma1 mentioned are slightly distracting. For me the cursor changing into gears as well.

Have a nice day! (I know I will playing this game.)

It is very heart-warming to read comments I have seen until now and all of us here appreciate the thought about the game.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 20, 16 11:30 PM
lolaluv wrote:I would love to play this game but can't get it to launch on Windows 10 - downloaded the demo only not the full game. Am getting access violation errors and am really bummed out, it sounds like a great game.

I am truly sorry for your problem because it would be great to read what you think.
I hope the problem will be resolved.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 20, 16 11:34 PM
poggyapoo wrote:Just finished the demo, and so far so good! Love the touches of humour, and the storyline and gameplay is excellent. My only gripe would be that you cannot totally switch off every help in custom mode. I like to play the games at the hardest level possible, with NO hints or "get out jail free" cards. However, I will buy this game as I am finding it rather intriguing!

Thanks for the insight, we tried to make the game fun and entertaining. I am glad that you enjoyed it.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 20, 16 11:38 PM
woodentot wrote:Hi Boris,

I have just finished playing the demo and have used the 2 credits I had to buy it. Lot's of thinking is needed to play this game, which I love.

Thanks for liking the game! We appreciate your support. Have lots of fun playing.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 20, 16 11:39 PM
nanafraser wrote:I was surprised like greenshade to see a awesome HO game on a Tuesday! Saturday was a disappointment w/ all the HO ghosty stuff game! This game is my cup of tea!
I have Windows 10 & when I first tried to play it, I got a error code, then tried it again & it work fine! Go figure!Hope this info helps! & Hope the other fishes can get game working for them!

I am sure your info will help anyone with the same problem, thanks for posting it and we at Brave Giant really appreciate your support.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 20, 16 11:43 PM
pchy wrote:I have been on "pins and needles" waiting for this game, the sneak peak beta was so much fun. The ability to fly and change size are so much fun! I love this game, keep up the good work! My only complaint is the jumping mushroom hint, either just glowing or returning to size would have been better. Thanks again for a great game, looking forward for more games in the future.

We are glad that you enjoyed the game and posted which features were fun for you. Thanks for the insight about what you considered a problem, we appreciate it.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 20, 16 11:45 PM
angelfish106 wrote:I also liked the beta and enjoyed the demo a lot.

However that green sparkling gem and particularly that jumping mushroom are so terribly distracting that they are putting me off purchasing the game

I'd buy this game right now if it weren't for those issues. Why oh why did you have to add such distractions?? I can see the huge hint mushroom well enough without it constantly jumping up and down.

Spoils the game for me I'm afraid.

Thank you for telling us about that problem, we will try to look into it. Thanks for the information.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 20, 16 11:48 PM
cabanaeast18 wrote:Boris, thanks so much for caring enough to talk to us in this forum!! I agree with greenshade. From the first scene, it was a game I want. I love the beautiful graphics. the story, characters and the interplay with the animals. I liked the shape-shifting, collectables (figures and puzzle pieces). The time period is awesome.
Thank you, again, Boris.
I've got to see if I have your other games!
Pat
P.S. I love the little mushroom and the green sparkling gem.

The little mushroom and the gem thank you.
We all care about what our players have to say, we make games hoping that you would love them as much as we do. So, thank you for the comment.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 20, 16 11:51 PM
JessF wrote:Lovely graphics. But I have to agree with the majority. The hint mushroom is too large and behaves like an antsy child in kindergarten.
It would be OK it it waited for awhile - but it jumps up and down all the time. No one uses hints all the time.

We appreciate your comment, thanks for taking your time to post here. Hopefully you liked the game, aside from the jumping mushroom and the sparkling gem.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 20, 16 11:58 PM
amazemen wrote:As a guy I am disappointed by all the fairy tale games on this site. I appreciate the work that went into this game. Did you not have a horror game as well awhile back? I would like to you make another game like that one. Not trying to be rude but some of us are tired of fairy tale games. Will you make another horror game for those who do not like this type of game?

We are trying to make different types of games for everyone's entertainment. Some will be fairy tales, some will be horror games or other genres. Hopefully, other than that you liked the game.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 21, 16 12:14 AM
rainworm wrote:Hi Boris,

what a nice surprise on a Tuesday morning to open this site and see this wonderful fantasy game! Played the beta some time ago and liked it for its originality. So I won't be an "ordinary" witch or sorcerer or princess or.... but hop into the role of birds etc.

Good fantasy is a genre I like. So I will get this game and say more after finishing. Looking forward to your other projects as well. A "horror" game?

Thanks for coming here and talk with us!

Surprise! Looking forward to reading what you think about the complete game. We did try to make the game stand out a bit, to make the main protagonist different in a way.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 21, 16 1:32 AM
peeshee_1951 wrote:Hey hey Boris! I just logged in and saw your game. I'm downloading demo now. Thanks for dropping in and I'll def come back in with my opinion

Finished demo and will buy I just love making potions , shapeshifting, etc. Will play on the more difficult mode once I purchase though just to give myself a little bit more of a challenge.
Thank you for the great game Boris & friends!

Thank you for liking the game. All of us here are happy about a positive reaction to the game and look forward for even more information about the finished story.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Sep 21, 16 2:20 AM
Hi BorisDr,

Thank you so much for taking the time and asking us how we like the game. I enjoyed the first one in this Series. But, you have far exceeded my expectations with this one!

It never happens anymore that a Game Developer takes the time to ask us questions anymore. I'm so grateful! Thank you!!

I came up with my own rating system...long before had a 4 star rating system. And this is the best way for me to describe how I feel about this game.

I rate this game: "DIVINE FINE SWINE"!!

“These are my acronyms & rating system…for Hogs, I Hogs, frogs & Adventure games:

“DIVINE FINE SWINE”
The absolute best of the best! It has everything you want in a game and things you didn’t know you wanted in a game.
It is a rare beauty and a must have! Beyond expectations! I really love it!

“FINE SWINE”
Great game! Best graphics and story line. All the bells and whistles! The best and greatest of games! I love it!

“PIGLET”
Good game. I like these little gems! This game is for true lovers of these types of games.

“PORK BELLY”
May be a likable game for some, but not for everyone.

“TROTTERS”
Don't run away with this pig’s foot.

“PIG DOWN”
Rolling in the mud! Don’t go near it or you'll get soiled.
‘ ‘
(o)

Congratulations to the whole Team on a Great Job!
I look forward to more great games from you and your Team.
Best to you,
Lisa

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Sep 21, 16 2:34 AM
Beautiful game and graphics. I really enjoyed playing the demo, purchased the game right after. Nice change from the horror ones. I personally don't have an issue with the mushroom, but the gear is a little large.
I will be sure to watch out so I don't miss the gear that seemed to be a problem for at least one person.

Go to: