Re:Welcome to Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse forum

[Post New]by dragonfairy5 on Mar 21, 10 9:22 PM
Going to put this as nicely as I can.

Have clicked every place there is to click. Have uninstalled/reinstalled the game.
Tried at least 6 times and have gotten to the desk safe ONLY to have no dials show up at all! Also to have NO numbers show up as they are supposed to for the safe.

I have been playing these sort of games for a long time now. I KNOW when the game is not working properly. Sorry but at this point in time, it is time for a credit for a game that in no matter what I do, I cannot get the safe dials to show up or the numbers for that safe.

loudlife wrote:Dragonfairy,

You shouldn't give up so easily...look around some more for a sparkly place that you're missing. (You get the sparkly if you're in casual mode) There's one more thing that you need to do and it is very simple. You'll do that knock-yourself-on-the-forehead thing when you figure it out.

insanewife
Flounder
Flounder
2,236 Posts

[Post New]by insanewife on Mar 22, 10 12:16 AM
Have you found the lightbulb yet? You have to use it before you can get combo for desk safe...Enough said don't want to ruin the game for everyone.

insane

[Post New]by dragonfairy5 on Mar 22, 10 6:33 AM
DUH!

insanewife wrote:Have you found the lightbulb yet? You have to use it before you can get combo for desk safe...Enough said don't want to ruin the game for everyone.

insane

loudlife
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by loudlife on Mar 22, 10 12:39 PM
So does that "duh" mean you did or you didn't ?

[Post New]by dragonfairy5 on Mar 22, 10 8:46 PM
Just wondering if anyone reads a thread completely before asking a semi-intelligent question?

Done with the subject!

loudlife wrote:So does that "duh" mean you did or you didn't ?

loudlife
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by loudlife on Mar 23, 10 1:20 AM
Well, the reason I was trying to be sure was because I was going to suggest that if you're having a problem, it may be that you need to update Java. Even though I swore I had recently updated, I ended up having to update a newer version I as unaware of for another game that I was having problems with. Chill out on the hostility a bit, why don't you?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 24, 10 10:48 PM
Wow, dragonfairy5, why ask a question on the forum if you're not willing to listen to possible fixes. Nowhere in your post did you write that you had installed the light bulb, which IS necessary to work on the safe.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 25, 10 3:04 PM
dragonfairy5 wrote:Started this game 3 different times. Cannot get the code for the safe to show NOR does it show any numbers on the safe.

Shame, looks like another game that I will ask for credit for.

which safe? there are a few that simply need keys... good luck in finding them and getting on with your game!

Welcome to Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse forum

[Post New]by butterflyeileen on Mar 26, 10 6:37 AM
I have started Millennium Secrets 7 times, uninstalled/reinstalled. Each time I get to the Syndicate Headquarters where the Statues need Helmet, Shield, & Sword; I get all the helmets, but am missing 1 shield & 1 sword. I followed the Walkthrough to the tee, it tells me to look behind crate, but for some reason I am not able to look or maybe I don't see what I am supposed to look behind.

I am greatly happy to play the game, but am getting fustrated because I can't past this level. Please, help.

This is my first time to the forums. I usually get my answer to stuck as othes had them, but was unable to find an answer this time.

butterflyeileen

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 26, 10 9:28 AM
Click on the left side of that crate, and it will take you behind it. If you don't know which crate, use a hint. It will show you the scene and where you need to click. The game is great, so I hope you can continue playing it.

[Post New]by butterflyeileen on Mar 26, 10 12:43 PM
BinLA wrote: Thank you so very much, I finally was able to get farther in the game. I stopped long enough to thank you.

catluvr
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by catluvr on Mar 29, 10 6:57 AM
Hi. I'm having trouble in the library finding all the scrolls, pendants, etc. I've lit the candleabra and looked throught the telescope but can't find all the scrolls. just need one more! thx.

Oh, never mind...I found it!

Edited on 03/29/2010 at 7:03:52 AM PST

[Post New]by catmensi on Apr 3, 10 9:11 PM
I loved this game - the graphics, the searches, the little games, etc! It is the best I have found here. Of course, I have not been playing that long! I would to know of other games that are equal to Emerald Curse or even better!

Edited on 04/03/2010 at 9:12:00 PM PST

[Post New]by betjethro on Apr 6, 10 7:39 AM
Hi need help been driven mad can't find code for computer, tried everything for last two hours, have no clue as to where I can find it.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 6, 10 3:40 PM
catmensi wrote:I loved this game - the graphics, the searches, the little games, etc! It is the best I have found here. Of course, I have not been playing that long! I would to know of other games that are equal to Emerald Curse or even better!

You could try the game Annabel, which was developed by the same game designers. It's here on Big Fish.

[Post New]by Short_Starfish on Apr 15, 10 4:37 AM
All I can add is "When do we get the next one?" It will be an instant buy now for me.

Edited on 04/15/2010 at 4:38:24 AM PST

DeeJays10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by DeeJays10 on Apr 16, 10 11:08 AM
Sorry, I like true hidden object games, not hunt and peck and hope you hit the right thing.

[Post New]by roseann511 on Apr 20, 10 7:59 PM
blsan wrote:
lauramarie8 wrote:Do Please give out the way to get the code!!!!
i'm dying over this one. I got one sheet from the printer with 483 written onit. What do I add that to, to get the code???? Please help!!! I'm just a little fishie with water on my brain now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanx!
Laura

[Post New]by roseann511 on Apr 20, 10 8:05 PM
what is the code for the computer, please help............................

Notes not working?

[Post New]by paintedsilver on Nov 29, 10 1:16 PM
it seems that the notes is not working at all. im supposed to have information on it to help me with the journey. i'm already in the some building where i have to find codes for the door storage. i found the papers with numbers and it was supposed to show up in the notes. but nothing. there's nothing on the notes at all from the beginning. what should i do? could you give me the codes anyway? i don't want to uninstall the game and play all over again.

Go to: