Devilinwales
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Our Wish Lists for the Future of the Game

[Post New]by Devilinwales on Oct 1, 16 5:08 AM
Desertdruid wrote:
BAPPLE wrote:As far as tournaments, I wish that when players reach top 100 that they graduate to a higher level game...

Why not have a different twist on this and make it linked to how many diamonds a player has won from tournaments. Would need to re set the clock but by using diamonds rather than top 100 it would move players to a higher tier and especially those who play more regularly in tournaments and win diamonds more often too.

If it take some players years to gain 10 top tens then they would stop if moved to a higher tier too whereas if it was based on diamonds won it may be fairer to all with as many tiers as the devs can create.

It could also be a new achievement Diamonds won in Tournaments

Just a thought

Devil

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 1, 16 5:26 AM
Devilinwales wrote:

Why not have a different twist on this and make it linked to how many diamonds a player has won from tournaments.

Just a thought

Devil

Personally, I don't think an achievement for receiving x amount of diamonds from the tournaments is a good idea. The amount of diamonds won depends on the amount of diamonds spent to play by all the players....There is no way to "level the play" ...... sometimes a score of 240,000 (for PC) would win many diamonds; sometimes it would win only a few.

It would not be fair for one player to win 24 diamonds for such a score, while another player only received 12 diamonds merely because that particular tournament had fewer diamonds in the pot to be won.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 1, 16 6:58 AM
I don't think any more achievements should be made regarding the tournaments till they FIX the tournaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Oct 1, 16 7:20 AM
gohill wrote:I don't think any more achievements should be made regarding the tournaments till they FIX the tournaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than possibly an achievement for playing x amount of tournaments, I don't want to see any more achievements linked to tournaments.

I think achievements where one player's success means that another player is unsuccessful are wrong.

Haven't read the entire thread, so maybe it's been mentioned already, but how about achievements for gathering blue keys, or participating in x amount of mini-events, reaching x amount of personal goals in mini-events, completing x amount of tasks in castle challenges.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Oct 1, 16 8:09 AM
gohill wrote:I don't think any more achievements should be made regarding the tournaments till they FIX the tournaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely agree!!!
My suggestion was not for another achievement, but for a separate, advanced-level tournament for everyone who already has the Tournament Topper achievement.

Once you win your ginger kitty, you would be given admittance to this 2nd tier tourney where you will only compete with others who have that achievement. Stiffer competition for the perennial winners, more exciting for you, too.

Those of us who do not have the achievement would then only be competing with others who have not. Fairer playing field.

D_NY
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by D_NY on Oct 1, 16 11:07 AM
Desertdruid wrote:

I absolutely agree!!!
My suggestion was not for another achievement, but for a separate, advanced-level tournament for everyone who already has the Tournament Topper achievement.

Once you win your ginger kitty, you would be given admittance to this 2nd tier tourney where you will only compete with others who have that achievement. Stiffer competition for the perennial winners, more exciting for you, too.

Those of us who do not have the achievement would then only be competing with others who have not. Fairer playing field.

Gah, no! Not another tough, next to impossible achievement! One of the charms of this game when I started was that the achievements were all something I could do. That charm has already been stolen from me with the Top 100 but the previous suggestions for tiers would make it hopeful again. If you add a new even tougher achievement once you finally get that orange kitty hurdle, it just makes this even worse and I am already on the verge of quitting in frustration.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Oct 1, 16 3:22 PM
I think you misunderstood me - apparently I'm not expressing this well.

It would NOT be another achievement!

The Tournament Topper achievement already exists.

This would just remove those winning players from the basic tournament the rest of us play & put them in their own, completely separate tournament. There they would compete with the other Tournament Toppers. No new achievement.

The winners would be competing with other winners & the rest of us would finally get a fair shot at the top 100.

I really think it's a win/win.

D_NY
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by D_NY on Oct 1, 16 6:04 PM
Desertdruid wrote:I think you misunderstood me - apparently I'm not expressing this well.

It would NOT be another achievement!

The Tournament Topper achievement already exists.

This would just remove those winning players from the basic tournament the rest of us play & put them in their own, completely separate tournament. There they would compete with the other Tournament Toppers. No new achievement.

The winners would be competing with other winners & the rest of us would finally get a fair shot at the top 100.

I really think it's a win/win.

Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, I did misunderstand that. That would be totally cool and help the rest of us reach the achievement!

Devilinwales
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by Devilinwales on Oct 2, 16 1:44 AM
Annelliegram wrote:
Devilinwales wrote:

Why not have a different twist on this and make it linked to how many diamonds a player has won from tournaments.

Just a thought

Devil

Personally, I don't think an achievement for receiving x amount of diamonds from the tournaments is a good idea. The amount of diamonds won depends on the amount of diamonds spent to play by all the players....There is no way to "level the play" ...... sometimes a score of 240,000 (for PC) would win many diamonds; sometimes it would win only a few.

It would not be fair for one player to win 24 diamonds for such a score, while another player only received 12 diamonds merely because that particular tournament had fewer diamonds in the pot to be won.

Makes no difference whether its is top 100 or winning diamonds as the number of players will effect both

Top 100 in tournament that i played in yesterday was with a score of over 150,000 on ios with the usual suspects well represented in the top 100.

I agree with others that to remove Champions to new level is required to help all players achieve the Champion pet but I also disagree with players being in top 100 every day and sometimes more that once a day and by moving them by diamonds won as well as achieving the Champion pet would I believe please a number of players who only get low spins most of the time.

It doesn't have to be an achievement but tournament has to be changed somehow to be fair to all.

I have the Champion pet and play tournaments in a fair way and take my chances on tokens and spins but I also like the challenge and I would be the first in line to agree to be moved to another level so that others can have more chance to gain the Champion pet.

Devil

montall
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by montall on Oct 2, 16 6:53 PM
I'd like to see the end of the 24 hour turn around for the fortune wheel, the one armed bandit and anything else that I've forgotten that works that way. I know the gifting has some sort of count down if we're gifting to the same person. It is shorter than 24 hours but I'm not sure how much shorter.

I'd like to see these always reset at the same time, and then be available for 24 hours, like the daily bonus. Or even better, reset 12 hourly or even sooner, maybe like the gold chests in the private rooms, that would be great.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 3, 16 7:54 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to post their feedback and suggestions in this particular thread. I've gone ahead and passed the contents of the entire thread for review to the appropriate Midnight Castle teams. We greatly appreciate players letting us know what they would like to venture in the future as well as items of concern. While the Moderation Team doesn't have the capability to make changes within the game, we can continue to advocate for the players and pass along information to the teams that have the ability to do so. It is highly recommended that if players experience any issues with tournaments or other features of the game, to reach out to our Technical Support Team with your player ID. The support team has the tools to further assist. I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: