Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call here.

[Post New]by mommiegeek on Apr 3, 17 6:59 PM
I, too, am having a problem with Level 27. There is a bug preventing collection of resources on the far right of the map after the phone booths have been covered and the guards disappear. I click on the pile of gold on middle path toward the second billboard (the one furtherest to the right) and my zombie runs to collect it. Three quarters of the way there, he stops and runs back and the food required is returned to my resources. Again, there are no guards left, the phone booths are covered and the first billboard has been painted over.

I also noticed that initially when starting level 27 (twice) that the zombies would not build the second Blood Donald's. I had to repeatedly tell them to build it - I lost count after the fourth time I clicked on it.

I am playing on Windows 10.

[Post New]by honeybunch27 on Apr 4, 17 3:37 PM
okay, so I reported a problem with level 27 and thr minions refusing to build the bridge to the factory. The update released today has cured this problem, but now they won't clear the wood obstruction to be able to gt to the last 2 dynamite balls..... I'm playing on a laptop running windows 10

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 4, 17 4:32 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for your patience and for reporting issues found with the game Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call. It sounds like the bug that was affecting level 27 was resolved with the most recent update, but it also sounds like there is trouble after that specific section of the level even after the update. I wanted to drop by real fast to provide some assistance as well as how to reach our Customer Support Team should more be necessary.

The first thing I want to ensure is that players who were seeing trouble with the level before has the most recent update available now. To help with that, the announcement for that update is linked below:

UPDATE! New version available for Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call (PC) - April 4, 2017

We definitely hope that resolves things, but if you've installed the above update and are seeing different issues or the same one, please don't hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team for more assistance. If you would be willing to, it could also be helpful to provide a Dr. Felix Report as this information can help our Reps better determine what might be happening. Our Reps are happy to assist and have the tools necessary to provide further help beyond the forums.

Thank you for your time and patience everyone. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by mommiegeek on Apr 5, 17 5:01 AM
honeybunch27 wrote:okay, so I reported a problem with level 27 and thr minions refusing to build the bridge to the factory. The update released today has cured this problem, but now they won't clear the wood obstruction to be able to gt to the last 2 dynamite balls..... I'm playing on a laptop running windows 10

I am also seeing this new problem after installing the update. In addition to this problem, the gold obstacle past the bridge to the south is showing the same problem. The zombie minion runs there to collect it, then runs back. I've clicked repeatedly, no matter where the guard is, and the zombie will not collect the gold.

Also, it took me more than ten tries to build the second Blood Donald's, the one more central to the center of the map.

[Post New]by davefromthecave on Apr 5, 17 6:05 PM
My "collectors" version and regular version REFUSE to work on level 27...Where is this April 4 update, you are going on about? Went to the manager app and found zip under "manual"...

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Apr 7, 17 2:26 AM
Same problem on level 27 AFTER the update. Minions won't pick up wood pile toward middle of map and won't pick up gold toward right upper side of map. Have attempted several times. Everything that should be covered is covered, and the cell towers are disabled. Playing on Windows XP, SP3 and all drivers are updated.

katiek

[Post New]by mrv3000 on Apr 8, 17 7:17 AM
Yeah, still having level 27 problems after the 4/4 update. I tried completely reinstalling it but it still is an issue.

beep0624
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by beep0624 on Apr 10, 17 8:38 AM
I had no problems until the last update. Now I cannot get past level 27. Is there anyway to uninstall the update? If not, please issue a refund for the game since I cannot play it any longer.

[Post New]by psylocke on Apr 10, 17 10:24 PM
Was there an update for Mac, or just PC? I reinstalled the game today, but am still having issues. After much difficulty I was able to complete level 27, but now I'm having problems with level 28. The game crashes immediately about 70% of the time. When I am able to load it, I can't get Dracula to buy thread from the merchant. Ever.

This is really irritating, my last message to tech support only generated a canned response. I'd like a refund, but I won't hold my breath...

djfw
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by djfw on Apr 13, 17 9:40 AM
My game keeps crashing, especially on level 28. It will stop and tell me I have and error in reading or will simply tell me that it is closing the game. I have deleted the game and reloaded and it still continues to crash.

Thank you, for correcting my problem with the game.

Edited on 04/13/2017 at 10:02:49 PM PST

[Post New]by mrv3000 on Apr 13, 17 1:05 PM
The 4/13 update has fixed the issues I had with level 27. Thank you!!!

[Post New]by psylocke on Apr 13, 17 1:32 PM
Will there be a Mac update at some point?

[Post New]by psylocke on Apr 13, 17 1:32 PM
Will there be a Mac update at some point?

[Post New]by hughesamyak on Apr 14, 17 4:35 PM
I am playing on a Mac and have the same problem at level 27. Either I get stuck with my zombies not being able to get past something, or the game crashes completely. I am playing on a Mac. The first and third game play perfectly.

mogadon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mogadon on May 4, 17 7:53 PM
In level 43 required to have a contractors plan or some such to get to the black building to blow it up ... where is it? Can't find it.

Bee921
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Bee921 on May 12, 17 7:23 PM
Bought this game September of last year. It's SUPER slow; finally got a copy of the un updated game. What bothers me is it took so long and cost $10 to replace.

[Post New]by JennyWren49 on Aug 8, 17 9:41 AM
Level 28: Same problem as the PC user but I'm on a Mac OSX Sierra 10.12.6 and the guys won't always collect or build. The resources get depleted and often the guys only go a short distance and then return. And the game keeps closing down too. What is going on? It's clearly not to do with the chap with the searchlight as his position has nothing to do with what's going on... HELP! It's incredibly frustrating... Thanks

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 8, 17 10:02 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your patience while waiting for responses. I'm sorry this game isn't working for you all and am swinging by to offer help.

When a game freezes, we generally advise updating key software programs on the computer.

PC players should check that the computer's video card driver is up to date. They can do that by following the instructions in the help page below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Mac users can check out the help page below to see what programs should be updated and how to do that.

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If those steps don't fix the game's troubles, please contact our Technical Support Team for further assistance.

Thanks again for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: