bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Tales: Eye of the Fire Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 9, 16 4:23 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you for continuing to let us know what issues are being experienced while playing this game. It sounds like there are two main issues being reported: the skip button not working as intended sometimes and that the game has frozen when playing. I am sorry these things are still happening and I would like to try to provide some preliminary troubleshooting assistance as well as how to get more assistance should that not help.

The first thing we generally recommend when technical issues occur is to see if one of our Help Pages is able to assist as these sets of steps are able to quickly resolve common technical issues found with our games. If they haven't already been tried, I would like to provide some pages that could assist with what's been reported so far:

If you are seeing the game crash, the following page might assist with troubleshooting that issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are using Windows 10, the following page has more specific steps for this particular operating system:

Windows 10

If you are seeing either the game crash or things not work as expected in the game, like a skip button not activating when pressed, the following page has some steps that might help a computer run the game as expected:

Run Game as Administrator

Otherwise, if you have tried those steps or would just like to receive direct assistance for this game, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team for follow up, can provide troubleshooting and billing support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you all for your patience, understanding, and time,

bfgIlinalta

LUCKYMOL
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Tales: Eye of the Fire Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by LUCKYMOL on Oct 11, 16 7:03 PM
I also am stuck at the 'dragging game' and my skip button won't work. It's the first time I have tried to use it. I can only play this game so many times before I am pulling my hair out!! I bought this game after the Sept. 30th update, uninstalled it and BF game manager and reinstalled BF game manager and the game. I have taken off special effects and started a new profile and when I got to this game, the hint button still won't work.

Talk about frustrating! I am sorry I bought this game. I hope it gets fixed.

Luckymol

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on Oct 14, 16 7:40 AM
The final game in the bonus chapter doesn't work.
The transmitter lines need to match for top and bottom.
Tried everything to line them up.
Then put the dials the same as in the SG.
Nothing.
Sat there fiddling, neither line nor dials matching anything anywhere when it finally accepted.
Game over.
I didnt even get asked to line the bottom one up at all.

thekileys
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by thekileys on Oct 24, 16 3:25 PM
I, too am having trouble with the "skip" button. It hasn't worked at any time since I've started the game.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 24, 16 3:33 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for continuing to provide us your experiences with this game. I definitely want you to be able to enjoy your purchased games, so I would like to offer a bit of troubleshooting before providing the steps needed to contact our Support Team.

It sounds like there is some trouble with the skip button not working as expected as well as the game playing very slowly. For the first issue, if you haven't already attempted the steps previously posted, I definitely want to recommend trying the following page's steps as they may be able to address both of these issues:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I want to recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you for your time and patience, and I hope this is able to help out,

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by chenoa45 on Mar 12, 17 1:40 PM
I have a Dell PC that is running Windows 10.Windows 10 doesn't support Adobe Shockwave Player. I imagine that this is the reason why so many of my games are freezing. This issue needs to be resolved. I don't want to spend money on games I cannot play.

[Post New]by omiokids on Jul 8, 17 1:11 PM
Windows 10- Downloaded the Trial, worked perfectly. Bought the game, and guess what? I can' get it to open. Please refund my money.

Go to: