Got my Diamond !!!

Sukretz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Got my Diamond !!!

[Post New]by Sukretz on Sep 29, 16 6:24 PM
Me too! I was flabbergasted when I got it on the first spin.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Sep 29, 16 6:29 PM
I hope you all can hear me heaving my guts out ....it cost me a whopping 19,000 coins to get that stupid diamond!!!!!

Won one jackpot, handful of punishing hands, fireballs, stamps, food, 1 great anvil and some crystal balls. All that spinning and no egg.

I'm totally exhausted.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Sep 29, 16 6:42 PM
The dice challenge..........took the alt game 5 tries to win........my game 2 tries.........the diamond, the alt game 2 spins..........my game.........well, there is always tomorrow...............

mis_t
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by mis_t on Sep 29, 16 7:00 PM
It took 11 spins but I got 6 eggs (3 Squirrel eggs $5000 and 3 Manticore $2700) I am happy.

Debora1823
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by Debora1823 on Sep 29, 16 7:01 PM
It took me 3 spins and cost $300

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Sep 29, 16 7:23 PM
Finally........ 8 spins (and had to pay 100 coins for first spin because I had already reset the wheel yesterday with my free round.......Cost 3600 - 3000 for Gold Bearing Turtle egg = 600......

Wheel reset......free round plus 7 more cost 2800 - 2700 for Hippo egg = 100.....

So, total cost to get 1 diamond was 700 coins......could have been worse!

lmcrane
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by lmcrane on Sep 29, 16 7:29 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:I hope you all can hear me heaving my guts out ....it cost me a whopping 19,000 coins to get that stupid diamond!!!!!

Won one jackpot, handful of punishing hands, fireballs, stamps, food, 1 great anvil and some crystal balls. All that spinning and no egg.

I'm totally exhausted.

I totally feel your pain. I finally got mine on 3000. I am not adding up what the actual cost was, I would start crying. I did get 5 eggs, so I am focusing on that only. Whew.

aka aMissTory

LLarkspur
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by LLarkspur on Sep 29, 16 8:02 PM
It took 25 spins to get my diamond. I kept playing because I was getting jackpots and free spins. Spent 6700, but if I sell the eggs I received, I will be $3600 ahead.

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Sep 29, 16 8:10 PM
Ran both my games up to 1100 and all I've got to show for it is 3 owl eggs on my main game and 1 star on both. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Sep 29, 16 8:32 PM
I had already run the wheel up yesterday (and got two diamonds then, grr). I took two spins anyway for 200 and 300 and snagged a panda egg for my pains. I'm going to wait for the wheel to reset, but so far this challenge has been good to me!

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Sep 29, 16 8:49 PM
My last spin for diamond was $3000. I will wait until tomorrow and try again. Will do rounds until wheel resets to try to get $ back.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Sep 29, 16 9:21 PM
gohill wrote:I found my games interesting...

I'm sure it's coincidence and, sometimes, the exact opposite is true, the game favoring the game with the "weakest" inventory... just thought it was interesting..

"Par for the course!"
My perennial search for Amphora has been an ongoing problem for months and that little smug BFG man watching over me knows it.
One day .............

dlsed
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by dlsed on Sep 29, 16 10:21 PM
Fortune smiled on me a bit more with this task than on the dice challenge. My two weakest games coin wise, including sparty2 which was sitting at 27K coin, got the elusive diamond on the $100 coin spin. WHEW!

However dlsed, has gone up to 1100 coin spin with no luck, and not much inventory either. it resets around 6 am (PST) tomorrow; i'll probably try again then. the only redeeming issue for dlsed is that coin expenditure not a real issue. (sitting around 950K coin.)

congrats to all who got what they needed without too much

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Sep 29, 16 10:27 PM
Just home from work, and thought right, let's do this diamond thing.

First spin - a star
Second spin - a star
Third spin - a star
Fourth spin - diamond.

Holy spinning wheels, Batman, I don't know what to say to that. I have never gotten all three stars on three spins before. And to follow it up with the diamond was awesome. Figured my luck was running so good I'd give it just one more spin - got a 5,000 coin egg.

1blazer1
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by 1blazer1 on Sep 29, 16 11:17 PM
WeeSam wrote:Just home from work, and thought right, let's do this diamond thing.

First spin - a star
Second spin - a star
Third spin - a star
Fourth spin - diamond.

Holy spinning wheels, Batman, I don't know what to say to that. I have never gotten all three stars on three spins before. And to follow it up with the diamond was awesome. Figured my luck was running so good I'd give it just one more spin - got a 5,000 coin egg.

Wow, WeeSam!!! Hope you bought a lottery ticket........Good job.

[Post New]by empress2shakes on Sep 29, 16 11:54 PM
1st free spin for me, but I tapped my diamond five times before I spun the wheel... haha... I referred back to what someone had posted in the forums saying they did it that way.... well it worked this time! Thank you to the wheel and the forum gurus!!!!

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Sep 30, 16 12:15 AM
Main game cost 25,000 + in coin even with the reset. Good thing on level 72 with lots of coin built up. After the reset there was a panda egg, between winning 4 and the 5 jackpot was able to recoup most of the cost of that ridiculously elusive diamond. 15,000 on secondary game won lots of useless stuff along with 5 snail eggs worth only 60 each in coin. This game on 56 had the least amount of coin, been playing this one hand to mouth. 12,000 on the main friend's gifting feeder game sitting on 21 won food, stamps, wands and one piggy egg worth 800.
All I have to say is that it was actually fun and frustrating at the same time. Good thing we were not playing with real money.
As Always Happy Gaming to All.

Just had a lovely visit with Trina, gave 200 in my main game.

Edited on 09/30/2016 at 12:35:38 AM PST

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Sep 30, 16 1:21 AM
I started of with $253000 and I got a host of goodies and FINALLY got my diamond at $204000.. a lot of $$$$ but at least it is done now.. I will get back the pennies at some point..

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Sep 30, 16 1:37 AM
My diamond Cost 300 coins, but I did get the 3 star bonus of 1500 coins and 2 green stamps

Edited on 09/30/2016 at 1:38:15 AM PST

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Sep 30, 16 1:38 AM
I went to my reset wheel, and promptly won a parrot egg and then a diamond. Not too shabby!

Edited on 09/30/2016 at 1:39:00 AM PST

Go to: