Event City - Level Help

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Event City - Level Help

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Nov 25, 16 3:37 AM
North Pole level 1 takes either a boost or a lot of luck. It is easy if you make a lightning early then manage to make a line blast next to it and swap them.

This post is so other fishies get the advice while I still remember how I did it.

jessara
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by jessara on Nov 26, 16 7:34 AM
lordkalvan wrote:North Pole level 1 takes either a boost or a lot of luck. It is easy if you make a lightning early then manage to make a line blast next to it and swap them.

This post is so other fishies get the advice while I still remember how I did it.

Most of the levels I've been in seem to pretty much require a lightning bolt.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Mar 4, 17 9:11 AM
Emerald Grove 15 has me stumped. Even swapping boosts with lightnings doesn't clear enough of the stickies for me to finish without running out of moves first.

ETA: finally got it. I concentrated on making boosts but only made a single lightning which I swapped with a line blast when the board was about half cleared. That got almost everything and I just barely had enough moves to finish.

Edited on 03/04/2017 at 10:04:16 AM PST

[Post New]by mavshmb on Mar 4, 17 2:06 PM
Emerald Grove Level 29 doesn't appear to be passable even

Frans58
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Frans58 on Mar 5, 17 7:58 AM
@mavshmb: how did you pass Emerald Grove Level 21 ?
I spent quite a number of tries on this one but it seems undoable without purchasing all kind of boosts. I can't even get halfway.

mods: any suggestion on how to pass this one? I'm about to give up on EG.

PS: it seems better to create a new thread for a new event city. Then one does not need to wade through all kind of posts of events that are long gone.

[Post New]by TarynMarie on Mar 5, 17 10:13 AM
Frans58 wrote:@mavshmb: how did you pass Emerald Grove Level 21 ?
I spent quite a number of tries on this one but it seems undoable without purchasing all kind of boosts. I can't even get halfway.

mods: any suggestion on how to pass this one? I'm about to give up on EG.

I passed 21 by purchasing extra moves 3 times!! 450 coins because I was stuck on that one too and just got over it.
Now I'm stuck on 29 and can't pass that one before the ticking bombs go off. Does anyone know the trick to this level?

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Mar 5, 17 12:12 PM
Frans58 wrote:

PS: it seems better to create a new thread for a new event city. Then one does not need to wade through all kind of posts of events that are long gone.

If a thread has more than one page, I usually open up the last page

bowiecowgirl
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by bowiecowgirl on Mar 5, 17 12:14 PM
I posted about Level 21 on Emerald Grove on that specific thread.

bowiecowgirl
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by bowiecowgirl on Mar 5, 17 12:18 PM
I have an event city suggestion: I think that I would like to see the event cities that I worked on in my passport even if I cannot unlock them. I have not been at this long enough to have seen many event cities and perhaps others who have done more think that would create passport clutter but I kind of like seeing what I have done.

[Post New]by Rainforest11111 on Mar 5, 17 8:19 PM
I'm sure this has been explained before, but why don't I get event cities on my PC game?

[Post New]by Lulamafutshane on Mar 6, 17 2:16 AM
Hi there i was on level 101 of Tokyo then i exited the game, when i played again i found myself on level 45. I tried to go online but i can not restore my finished levels please assist.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Mar 6, 17 4:57 AM
Lulamafutshane wrote:Hi there i was on level 101 of Tokyo then i exited the game, when i played again i found myself on level 45. I tried to go online but i can not restore my finished levels please assist.

You should post in the toch issue thread for your device (PC, Android or iOS), I also recommand to file a support ticket. Click help in the top right, then contact costomer support in lower left.

lynnpgar
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Event City - Level Help - Emerald Grove level 28-2

[Post New]by lynnpgar on Mar 12, 17 5:11 PM
Can anyone help me with Emerald Grove level 28-2 master builder level? I've played it at least 20 times trying all sorts of boosters but am not even getting close. Only have a couple more to do to finish the city and am determined to do it!

famvir3
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by famvir3 on Mar 12, 17 9:16 PM
EG 28-2.

Thing is, the timed gummies turn into ice cubes. If they are not moved out of the bottom, or in the box in the middle, you can't really fix that. You can't get to those areas easy to knock out the ice. I would concentrate on clearing out as much of the top (especially the note thingies). If it looked like you are in good shape and moved/exploded most of the timed gummies, I'd use a few shovels to clear them out before they become ice. Once they explode/ice up, you are using way too many moves on clearing them out.

[Post New]by mrna60 on Mar 16, 17 6:52 AM
How do you get more gems for level 20 when none of the previous levels offer them and they can't be brought in from other cities? Any suggestions?

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Mar 16, 17 6:59 AM
mrna60 wrote:How do you get more gems for level 20 when none of the previous levels offer them and they can't be brought in from other cities? Any suggestions?

What I remember, there is a quest to collect 10 items for a unicorn. That will give you pink gems.

[Post New]by mrna60 on Mar 17, 17 6:08 AM
I got all the gems from that person but not enough to build the structure on level 20.

Edited on 03/17/2017 at 6:09:02 AM PST

jessara
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by jessara on Mar 17, 17 11:53 AM
mrna60 wrote:I got all the gems from that person but not enough to build the structure on level 20.

And have you done the side path and completed the second helping hand? Doing both gives you exactly as many pink gems as you need for the monument.

[Post New]by Zombiessunflower on Dec 12, 17 10:03 AM
How do you play the marathon in Rome everytime I touch it to play it won't...

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on Dec 12, 17 1:41 PM
Zombiessunflower, you probably need to build the monument first! See the threads for the first marathon for more tips.

Edited on 12/12/2017 at 1:42:48 PM PST

Go to: