Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Chronicles: The Soul Reaver here.

[Post New]by LadyTa74 on Oct 11, 16 5:03 AM
Windows 7 64 Bit When I first tried to load the game it was a completely white screen. I had to shut it down to get it off. During the game it froze in many areas. I also received a Direct X error.

[Post New]by drtr65 on Oct 16, 16 1:32 PM
I get an "objective_Location_001_019_puzzle2" message at the fountain when I try to fix the pipes. I am running W7

rcuber
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rcuber on Oct 17, 16 12:54 PM
I have the same problem with square blue in the screen.
I use Xp.
Thanks to try to solve these problems

[Post New]by murtle1942 on Oct 18, 16 4:40 PM
same blue box,plzs fix

[Post New]by dianarosner on Oct 19, 16 10:35 AM
LovetoMissLisa wrote:Serious tech issues for me. The cursor has a big blue screen and all the cut scene's have the big blue screen. Can't see anything...but the outline of the pictures. I've never seen this in a game. When I change the cursor to windows...it blacks out the entire screen.

I like what I could see...but it just wasn't enough to judge or play the game. Windows Vista/64. But, now I have a new Computer. I haven't loaded it yet...because...I'm very worried about loosing a lot of games...and them not working on Windows 10. But, many of them aren't working with my Widows Vista/64 anymore.

Mod's I know how to solve all comptibility and tech issues. You learn how to resolve all these things...when you own Hundreds of games and have been a member for years at . There are tech issues with the games these days, that aren't being addressed by the Developers or .

Off Topic: What is your dream computer?

[Post New]by dianarosner on Oct 20, 16 7:57 AM
Game has blue screens, which makes game unplayable Deleted & reinstalled game still not working. I am using Windows 7

GR43
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by GR43 on Oct 28, 16 7:41 AM
Um. So just to add another person into the fray, blue cut screen problems BIG time. On Win7, 64 bit.

[Post New]by jilouise1123 on Oct 28, 16 3:58 PM
same problem...windows 7...blue and black screen. I uninstalled and installed again, but there was no change. Help

MEI47
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by MEI47 on Oct 29, 16 5:12 PM
I have the same problem as drtr65 and cannot go any further in the game.

pinkwitch12
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by pinkwitch12 on Nov 1, 16 1:35 PM
Blue screen is not cleared up by the helpful suggestions in the links provided by BFG. Going to smaller type does nothing for that in this game. It is buggy, and I just want a refund. Thanks.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 1, 16 4:19 PM
Hello Everybody,

Thank you for taking the time to report the issues experienced with this game here. I am seeing a lot of players encountering a blue screen or blue boxes while trying to play and some players are reporting that our previously provided steps do not seem to be working to help with this. I am taking the contents of this thread and providing these experiences to the appropriate teams so that they can be investigated further. Thank you all for your patience while waiting on a response.

In the meantime, the following page of preliminary troubleshooting steps may be able to help for this display issue, specifically the Update your video card driver section. So, if you are seeing a display issue or the game is crashing or freezing, the following steps may be able to help:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those steps don't seem to clear up the issue, or if you've already attempted them to no effect, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report if you haven't already. Our Reps can gather and provide this data to the right teams for follow up and they have more troubleshooting steps to try that may be able to assist.

drtr65, it seems like this is a different issue than the blue box issue being reported, and I'm not sure the above steps would be able to address that issue. I recommend contacting our Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report using the same steps as above so that our Reps can provide additional troubleshooting to look into that with you.

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope this is able to help out with how to receive additional assistance. If there are any questions, feel free to PM any of the active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by jilouise1123 on Dec 6, 16 10:07 PM
Even after the update...I re-installed the game and I am still getting the black screen. I am using Window 7. I hope is can be fixed, looks like a good game. Please help.

Go to: