Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (Mobile) here.

[Post New]by Cathys0820 on Aug 25, 17 6:06 PM
message comes up stating that this game is out of date. we have had all new updates downloaded. played this game just one week ago and no problems. can you help please

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 27, 17 4:59 PM
Hello Cathys0820,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I am sorry to hear that there seems to be trouble downloading and installing that update, or with a message that is asking for an update, when all updates have already been applied. What I'd like to recommend in this situation is to contact our support Team for further assistance with this particular issue.

I recommend contacting our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team for further assistance. Be sure to note what the message you are seeing says, or be sure to provide a screenshot of that message, what kind of device the issue is occurring on, as well as what version of operating system it is running.

If you are able to do so or happen to have it noted, it could also help to provide our teams your in-game ID. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and for your time while working with our teams. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

1j3p
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by 1j3p on Oct 25, 17 5:34 AM
after the recent update I some times get a payout and sometimes I do not. This happens on all levels. I play on a kindle. 1j3p

Edited on 10/25/2017 at 5:36:57 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 29, 17 10:57 AM
Hello 13jp,

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I'm sorry to hear that it seems like you're not seeing the updated total of resources be applied when finishing a level. Players have reported that their resource totals are updated before leaving the end of level screen, and may cause a bit of confusion when those resources don't seem to increase after that. This means that while the totals are being updated, it may not appear to be the case without previously noting how many were available before a level is completed and comparing it to the new total.

What I recommend is making a note of how many resources are available before completing the next level. After this, play a level and see if resources earned in that level add to your in-game total after completing it. If so, then the above described issue is likely what is occurring and resources are being added before seeing the updated total. I'm sorry for any confusion this may be causing. This particular display concern has been relayed to the appropriate teams, so they know players would like a more clear indicator of how many fireflies have been earned after a level is completed as victorious.

If you find that the resource totals aren't updating after checking that, then please contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with details of that observation as well as your User ID and details of the device seeing the trouble, like the device type and model as well as what version of operating system it is running. Your information could assist the teams behind the game in better understanding why this is occurring on that game, and our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can to assist further.

Thank you for your patience and I hope this either clarifies what may be happening or provides the steps necessary if those fireflies aren't updating properly. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 10/29/2017 at 10:57:59 AM PST

[Post New]by tmh359 on Jan 16, 18 8:44 PM
I cannot exit this game. Period. I just downloaded it to my Kindle 8.9", today, from the Amazon app store. Just played 4 levels to check it out. Most apps, I just tap on the screen and get my double lines to swipe up and exit. This one just moves the map around. Tapping the Options gear just gives me msuci/sound/notifications, credits, and help that is singularly not helpful for this situation. I've never had an app on any device that would not let me OUT. Help please.

update at aout 9, I shut down the Kindle completely. Once it booted up, the Kindle considered me exited from the game.

Edited on 01/16/2018 at 9:02:54 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 17, 18 5:29 PM
Hello tmh359,

I'm sorry to hear there's been difficulty exiting the game on that device. Usually, players can do as you've mentioned here and perform the usual method of closing an app. It sounds like this may not have worked on this device, and I would like to recommend forcing the app closed using the Kindle device's settings menu, instead of the app's settings menu.

Since device settings and steps vary by manufacturer and device model and type, I recommend looking through the user documentation for your specific device for how to force an app to close using the device's settings menu.

If you would like further assistance with the app, don't hesitate to contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with a description of what is happening and information regarding your device's model, type, and what operating system version it is running. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience. Don't hesitate to PM me or any of our active Moderators should there be further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: