ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

Re:Welcome to Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 26, 10 10:04 PM
Lady_Reba wrote:I have the same problem everytime i finidh the wine cellar game it shuts down is this a common glitch? I to agree with a couple others this game isnt quite as fun as the other CE games I found it boring and simple.

hi, lady_reba so far i haven't seen any mentions of glitches concerning the wine cellar... but if you need help [assuming the game is working] i'll be glad to lend a helping fin... this was covered in another thread, you can check that, but if you are experiencing a true technical difficulty, you should post in tech issues thread so that BFG is alerted sooner rather than later...

happy gaming

katkarman
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Standard Version

[Post New]by katkarman on Mar 27, 10 5:48 AM
I have played this game and I like it as well. Hardly no glitches. I just would like to be able to use a game club credit to purchase it. I think if I buy extra credits I should be able to purchase the collectors edition game with credit.

Can I ask if there is a standard version to this game? And when does it come out? I would like to purchase it but I already purchased extra credits.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

Standard Version

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 27, 10 7:02 PM
katkarman wrote:I have played this game and I like it as well. Hardly no glitches. I just would like to be able to use a game club credit to purchase it. I think if I buy extra credits I should be able to purchase the collectors edition game with credit.

Can I ask if there is a standard version to this game? And when does it come out? I would like to purchase it but I already purchased extra credits.

as of now, there is no way to redeem credits for the CE games... there has been banter in the pond that it would be fitting that since we earn three punches on our cards, that trading 3 credits would make it even...

if you like the game, but aren't interested in all the hullaballooey extra stuff... then just wait a few weeks and your wish should be granted... they are now releasing the regular edition of briar rose - which i loved!! so you might want to check that one out!

have fun gaming

tesloca
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by tesloca on Mar 27, 10 10:27 PM
WALLPAPERS.. i just bought this game but the wallpapers are still locked...do they unlock when game is done?? whats up..does anyone know..thanks

[Post New]by sjsullivan on Mar 28, 10 8:01 AM
what do you do in the room with the crystal chandelier? I can't seem to find anything to click on or to do there. It says to find the crystals. HELP!!!!!

Welcome to Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by carson5 on Mar 30, 10 1:21 PM
How do I inflate the tires

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 30, 10 4:05 PM
Hi fishies!

tesloca, you should be able to access the wallpapers once you finish the game.

sjsullivan, once you enter the dining room, your task should be to find the crystals and light the chandelier. If you go to the main menu, click on 'extras' and go to the dining room in the walkthrough, there will be a screen shot showing you were all the crystals are located.

carson5, you need to first get the pump in the hidden object scene, then gather all four deflated tires located about the garage. Then place one deflated tire on top of the inflated tire against the back wall. You can then pump one tire at a time until all four are inflated.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Apr 3, 10 12:21 PM
tesloca wrote:WALLPAPERS.. i just bought this game but the wallpapers are still locked...do they unlock when game is done?? whats up..does anyone know..thanks

all the extra [and i mean REALLY extra] stuff is unlocked upon completion of the regular game... then you have your wallpapers and the extra rooms and whatnot...

happy happy joy joy

Edited on 04/03/2010 at 12:23:14 PM PST

tesloca
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by tesloca on Apr 3, 10 12:30 PM
THANK YOU...YOU GUYS FOR THE REPLIES!!!

[Post New]by imogenie1019 on Apr 5, 10 6:16 PM
clock problem too. I tired different ways circling the hands but nothing works.

[Post New]by dragracerz on Apr 6, 10 2:34 PM
imogenie1019: On the clock the hour hand has to be close to the 12 for the 11:55 time. Just put the big hand on the 11 and the small hour hand colse to the 12 .

[Post New]by bchatje40 on Apr 6, 10 11:48 PM
I am stuck in the room with the sun. I get the fire on the dragon with the microscope lens, I have the sun, but it won't go into the game in the window.

[Post New]by heesenreid on Apr 8, 10 8:26 AM
I am in the dining room. I've lit the chandelier and I still can't do anything. The hint says to go to the curtain. I go there and nothing happens. Can you help?

[Post New]by lynsayjane67 on Apr 28, 10 6:51 AM
this game is driving me crazy tried everything you said with the clock hands still not working

[Post New]by griff5 on May 6, 10 10:29 AM
I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO CORK THE REMAINING TWO WINE BOTTLES. AND THE HINT BUTTON JUST POINTS TO WHERE THE FULL WINE BOTTLES ARE.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 6, 10 10:54 AM
bchatje40 wrote:I am stuck in the room with the sun. I get the fire on the dragon with the microscope lens, I have the sun, but it won't go into the game in the window.

Hi bchatje40! Welcome to the forums!

Put the sun into the stand where the dragon fire hits it, give it a few seconds to become a hot sun ..then you can place it in the window game. Make sure you go to the close-up first....

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 6, 10 10:59 AM
griff5 wrote:I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO CORK THE REMAINING TWO WINE BOTTLES. AND THE HINT BUTTON JUST POINTS TO WHERE THE FULL WINE BOTTLES ARE.

Hi griff5! Welcome to the forums!

One cork is in the wine glass on the left table and another in the cask in the upper right corner.

Go to your main menu in the game and click on extras for the walkthrough and you can see a marked screenshot with directions.

I hope this helps.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on May 6, 10 11:07 AM
Welcome to the forums griff5!

For the wine bottles, make sure that they are under their matching spigots, then open the valves to fill the bottles with wine. Make sure the corks are placed on the matching year bottles. If it's not working, try another combination of wine bottle, spigot, and cork.

This screenshot may help. Click here for a link to the screenshot from the regular edition walkthrough.

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by benharr on May 10, 10 12:56 PM
I AM UNABLE TO FIND THE PINK HAT AND BLUE RIBBON THE POTRAIT REQUIRES TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE KEY. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

Gill_1off
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_1off on May 11, 10 9:52 AM
You need to dip the white hat into the pink dye and the ribbon into the blue.Hope this helps

Go to: