Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Scottie12 on Oct 15, 16 9:15 AM
I was thinking what a nice change for a game to work properly until I came across the harpoon and had the same problem as the other posts. A pity because I really enjoyed this game. Windows 10

Edited on 10/15/2016 at 9:16:01 AM PST

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by judy76073 on Oct 15, 16 11:31 AM
same problem in bonus chapter with the harpoon. windows 8.1, 32 bit

[Post New]by mmsms4 on Oct 15, 16 12:03 PM
same problem in bonus chapter with the harpoon. windows 10

cindybuns
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

TECH ISSUES Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard CE cannot download

[Post New]by cindybuns on Oct 15, 16 12:05 PM
I keep getting a download error whenever I try to download this game; I was able to download the demo with no problem and enjoyed the game so much I purchased it. Now I cannot download the completed game.

I've deleted what I had on my system and then tried downloading again but still have problems; in fact I have done this several times. I have downloaded the previous games of this series and have had no problems it has to be something in the game or from your end as there are other customers that I have seen have the same problem.

I have Windows 7 Premium home 64bit operating system; Intel Core(TM) i5-2300 cpu @ 2.80ghz 2.80ghz; RAM 6.00 GB

FunIt
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by FunIt on Oct 15, 16 12:20 PM
Same problem with harpoon in Bonus Chapter.
Pity, I liked the game so far.

[Post New]by mrsgraz4 on Oct 15, 16 2:18 PM
I've never even been able to finish the demo. The trunk in front of the castle with the green sliders will not slide and I cannot move forward. Hope we can get a fast fix since I'd like to buy this game.

[Post New]by SacredLites on Oct 15, 16 6:18 PM
Using windows 10; same problem in Bonus Chapter with the harpoon, and I was really enjoying this game!

[Post New]by luvoreo on Oct 15, 16 8:12 PM
I too am having the same problem with the harpoon and rope. It won't allow me to go any further. Please fix this problem as I was also enjoying this game.

TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Leipzig1813 on Oct 16, 16 3:31 AM
hello friends,

i am from germany and was so happy to play this nice game. but in bonus game i also get stuck like other players.
After shooting harpoon/rope, the game doesn't allow me to move across the chasm, it has me use the lever to move the rock again and then nothing. There is no rope to use the leather-belt. i am really sad, because i can not go on. until today there is no update...its time to come...i am waiting

I'm running Win7, 64 bit .

Bar80
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Bar80 on Oct 16, 16 6:18 AM
This is getting ridiculous! They need to fix this like now. We pay for the Collector's Edition, believing we are also getting a bonus chapter. With this game, we are not. Someone needs to get off their rump and fix it, or downgrade to a standard edition! I mean seriously this is unbelievable.

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Oct 16, 16 7:45 AM
Running Windows 7 Pro, 64 bit. Playing the Bonus Chapter. Tried to play the Target Game at the Hunter's House. The gun target wouldn't hit the background targets. Tried to skip. It sent me out of the game without the gun. Wouldn't let me back into the Target Game. I'm now at the point where I should have the gun, don't have the gun and can't go any further. Definitely a glitch.

[Post New]by selahway0849 on Oct 16, 16 10:45 AM
Same problem in the bonus chapter Win 8

[Post New]by Chris6300 on Oct 16, 16 11:26 AM
I am having a problem with the Bonus Chapter. After the harpoon is shot, nothing happens. I get the lever for the rock again, but cannot get across. I am running on Windows 10.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 16, 16 12:07 PM
Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there are a few issues that have been reported, and I'd like to first provide a specific set of steps for those who are having trouble with downloading the game and how to receive more help for the issue being seen in the bonus chapter with the harpoon being unable to be used as expected.

If you are having trouble downloading or installing the game, this page from our Help Pages may be able to assist:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If you are seeing some trouble with the bonus chapter in this game, or with an item not being able to be used as expected, the following page may be able to help troubleshoot that issue:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by lmayhew on Oct 16, 16 4:35 PM
VTCT wrote:same here but it is the skip button for me

[Post New]by lmayhew on Oct 16, 16 4:38 PM
ship button is not working

spbykatie
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by spbykatie on Oct 16, 16 7:57 PM
Chapter 6: the Tower. I cut off the mesh and it disappeared.Now I cannot make the net to get the crystal, which means after completing most of the main game I cannot go on. Please help!

LKlimo
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by LKlimo on Oct 17, 16 4:02 AM
I am having the same harpoon issue. Game played fine until then. I have requested a refund. It seems they never fix them anymore.

lemarmot
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by lemarmot on Oct 17, 16 9:12 AM
bfgIlinalta wrote:Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there are a few issues that have been reported, and I'd like to first provide a specific set of steps for those who are having trouble with downloading the game and how to receive more help for the issue being seen in the bonus chapter with the harpoon being unable to be used as expected.

If you are having trouble downloading or installing the game, this page from our <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/">Help Pages</a> may be able to assist:

<a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=536">Problems Downloading or Installation Failed</a>

If you are seeing some trouble with the bonus chapter in this game, or with an item not being able to be used as expected, the following page may be able to help troubleshoot that issue:

<a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=1748">Run Game as Administrator</a>

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">HERE</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgIlinalta

lemarmot
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by lemarmot on Oct 17, 16 9:14 AM
the problem with the harpoon seems to be a glitch worth fixing

I would like to have a fix or a refund (or credit)

Janice B on Vancouver Island

Go to: