lordofys
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Train: Clashing Worlds Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by lordofys on Dec 18, 16 9:40 PM
lordofys wrote:Same problem with Tram. magnifier dissappeared. 5K iMac with 10.11.6.

So, it's been two weeks and still no fix. What's up?

lordofys
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Train: Clashing Worlds Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by lordofys on Dec 18, 16 9:42 PM
lordofys wrote:Same problem with Tram. magnifier dissappeared. 5K iMac with 10.11.6.

So, it's been two weeks and still no fix. What's up?

suzmcmike
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by suzmcmike on Feb 6, 17 10:35 PM
joelman wrote:The Bonus Chapter becomes unplayable during the tram scene.
When I put the Tram Map on the sliding panel with the brass corners, the magnifier appears. But when I click it to move it, it disappears.
If I exit then re-enter the scene, the magnifier is still gone, and the sliding panel is now a few inches to the right.

I am running OS 10.2 Sierra on a MacBook Pro Retina.
Thanks!

Joel

I am having the same problem. I'm running MacOS Sierra 10.12.3

HonkyCat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by HonkyCat on Apr 1, 17 11:44 AM
I am having issues with this game, I played it for a few minutes, without any issues but when I went back into the game, It ask me for a name, when I put in the name I had played just an hour before, it told me that name was already used.. what the heck? I do not want to start it new every time i go out of the game and come back into it.
Lori

Go to: