I'm a Ghost Bride!

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

Re:I'm a Ghost Bride!

[Post New]by begwood1 on Oct 19, 16 1:44 PM
When you catch them for the Jack quests, you receive the items you need to make the Halloween pets, plus coins and diamonds and other goodies. I only catch them when I have an active quest for him, because the traps are just too expensive to use up.

[Post New]by sophia_angel_627 on Oct 19, 16 1:56 PM
When you complete level 3 on the "Ghost Hunter" achievement, you can also get a ghost hunter avatar. Level 2 is obviously catch 100 ghosts. But level 3 is catch 500!
I imagine that's going to take a while for some people. Oy.

apmg
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by apmg on Oct 19, 16 4:18 PM
Finally I'm a ghost bride

Ann Aka Nanakool

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 19, 16 4:49 PM
Scarletcat wrote:Can someone tell me if there's any point in collecting these ghosts other than achievements and using up all my diamonds? I fear not.

I don't see a point to them other than what you mentioned, the achievements... I only collect them for DQs to get pet parts.... Once you get 500 and have the achievement... you may still need/want pet parts... which means more ghost traps that DO have value to trap ghosts that have NO value....

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Oct 19, 16 5:29 PM
Got the Ghost Bride! And I finally got that elusive blue ghost from the top left corner! His name is Big Ears, and I found him in the Mystery Chamber.

[Post New]by lilredhood on Oct 20, 16 8:08 PM
I have all of the red ones, need the top three green ones. on the blue ones I keep getting fluffy all the time. have 20/27

if I get the ghost bride I get it.
right now I'm 29 away from the first leg of ghost hunter.
maybe that one is more doable??
lrh out

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Oct 20, 16 10:01 PM
I've caught more than 200 ghosts, and I'm still missing the top left blue and top left green. I will not let you defeat me, tiny digital spirits from beyond! I WILL trap you in my ghosteballs!

Fee_d
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Fee_d on Oct 20, 16 11:42 PM
Still missing the top left blue (big ears) on my PC game - however, on my iOS game he was the first one that I captured! Bizarre!!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

I'm a Ghost Bride!

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Oct 20, 16 11:47 PM
jack7242 wrote:More than a bit scary, think she may go back to the closet in a couple of days!

Wooooooo!!!

Belated C NGRATS !

Go to: