Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by naewahl on Nov 20, 16 7:16 AM
It doesn't look like anyone had the same problem as me. Playing the collectors edition on PC. In the wedding dress room. I dresses the doll and then the picture went into my collections, then it backed out of that sequence. I can see the doll sitting there, but cannot pick it up or do anything in that area. I need it to move on, help!

Novella2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Novella2 on Nov 22, 16 11:57 AM
If I can't get an answer here, please let me know where I can. Thank you.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Nov 22, 16 12:27 PM
@Novella2
Hey, sorry you are having issues with glitches, along with others.
I know how much it sucks to buy a game and not be able to play it through .
I believe customer service sent you here for update information, simply because as soon as there is an update, it will be posted here, as well as appear in the games manager.

Unfortunately the Big Fish people, including the lovely moderators of this forum, are not privy to when updates will be released, and only know about the same time as we do.

If you want to try and find out exactly how long an update will take, then you could try contacting the game developers directly. I don't know how good they are at getting back to people.
Otherwise I'm afraid it's just a waiting game with the others.

If you are interested, the developers of this game are Daily Magic Productions, so you can always Google them to get a website and find out more about contact information.

Good luck and best wishes ,
Sazoria.

Edited on 11/22/2016 at 12:34:30 PM PST

[Post New]by MrsMussar on Dec 9, 16 6:36 PM
In the cellar, there is a maze game in which you are supposed to receive a pie. When I played it I did not get the pie and was unable to proceed in the game. Others have had this problem as well. Someone said it can be worked around by starting the game over - I guess that is what I will have to do for now.

YourGibs
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by YourGibs on Feb 5, 17 6:09 PM
MrsMussar wrote:In the cellar, there is a maze game in which you are supposed to receive a pie. When I played it I did not get the pie and was unable to proceed in the game. Others have had this problem as well. Someone said it can be worked around by starting the game over - I guess that is what I will have to do for now.

I encountered the same glitch today. So clearly not patched yet. Chances of me replaying the whole game (which is awesome and long) equals zero percent.

[Post New]by Linkmom on Feb 6, 17 5:27 AM
I'm Having a problem after I get the putty knife. It says to go right and down. But I cant. Help what do I need to do. Thanks

[Post New]by bigmonster on May 13, 17 7:10 PM
greengrassyhill wrote:I'm having trouble nailing the fly with the flyswatter. I tried at least one hundred different strategies, nothing works, not even waiting for the fly to land on the kettle before clicking. I will uninstall then re-install the game. If that fails, I am going to ask for a 13.99 refund because I paid the full member's price. It's a shame this game literally went buggy on me, I was really into it.

Running Win 7 on a 64 bit Alienware machine, all drivers are up to date.

[Post New]by belly101 on Oct 27, 17 4:26 AM
When the game starts, the screen is flickering. Also the introduction movie flickers. When the game starts I can't write my name in the screen. Also can't click on PLAY.
So I can't play the game at all. Playing on Windows 7.

ammie119
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ammie119 on Nov 20, 17 6:02 PM
naewahl wrote:It doesn't look like anyone had the same problem as me. Playing the collectors edition on PC. In the wedding dress room. I dresses the doll and then the picture went into my collections, then it backed out of that sequence. I can see the doll sitting there, but cannot pick it up or do anything in that area. I need it to move on, help!

I have the same problem. When I ask for a hint, it tells me there's nothing more to do. I can't move on, because without the doll, there's nothing I can do.

Go to: