3410me
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Halloween Jigsaw Puzzle Stash here.

[Post New]by 3410me on Nov 8, 16 3:36 PM
I cant access level 10. It wont go any further and wont let me play.
I switched to a new user name and now I cant get past level 2!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 8, 16 4:29 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for continuing to report issues found with this game here. It sounds like players are still unable to access level 10 after trying the previously provided steps. I apologize for that. If that is the case, then I definitely recommend reaching out to our Support Team as mentioned in that previous post as that would allow you to receive additional assistance beyond the forums for this issue.

For players that are using a Mac computer and are encountering this issue, the following set of steps are useful to see if the issue can be troubleshooted quickly:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If you tried those steps before in my last post, or the above steps don't seem to work, please get into contact with our Technical Support Team HERE. Please be sure to provide a Dr. Felix Report so that our Reps can have the most information possible to continue helping out. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you for your continued patience, and the Forum Moderation Team will continue to pass along the issues reported here to the right teams. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our active Moderators. We are more than happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by honehe on Nov 9, 16 12:01 PM
Can't get level 10 to pay either, is there a fix for this yet. as I see lots of others having the same issue?

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Nov 10, 16 11:23 AM
I have played this game in both Windows 7 then Windows 10 when I got a new computer. It's my personal computer and I'm running as Administrator. Level 10 has never opened no matter how many stars I've gotten or the slider puzzles worked. I can't believe this game was beta tested and they never discovered this glitch.

dillydo2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re: Frustrated

[Post New]by dillydo2 on Nov 10, 16 8:23 PM
Enjoyed playing through level 9. Stuck on the tenth floor like everybody else.

[Post New]by squiggly_ann on Nov 12, 16 12:20 PM
Is there really going to be a fix?

[Post New]by cwysock on Nov 22, 16 9:43 PM
My PC with windows 10 does the same thing on level 10. I have gotten 3 stars on all previous levels and it won't unlock.

[Post New]by majorwalker on Nov 27, 16 6:04 PM
I have 3 stars on all puzzles and completed the sliders within the time allotted, but can not open stage 10. I want to finish the game. Please do something!!

[Post New]by coffeesandy on Nov 28, 16 9:17 AM
can't play level 10......did try everything you suggested...still nothing.....please can you fix this game....we all did pay for the game...thank you

[Post New]by plywood on Nov 29, 16 5:26 AM
Same here. This is so frustrating.

Level 10 is unavailable for play.

Developers please test this problem.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 29, 16 9:21 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for continuing to report the issues being found with this game here. It sounds like players are unable to continue past level 9 to play level 10, and I apologize the game is not allowing this. The Forum Moderation Team continues to provide these reports to the appropriate teams, and they are aware that this has been experienced by our players. While Moderators do not receive specific information about when updates are coming or what will be included in them, as soon as our team learns any new information, we'll be certain to update the forums with that announcement.

In the meantime, if you are unable to play to level 10, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can send this collected data to the right teams for their investigation, and they may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or support for the game.

Thank you all for your patience. If anyone has any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our moderators. We all are happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by squiggly_ann on Nov 30, 16 3:34 PM
Looks like the first "tech issue" was posted on Oct. 24.....it's now Nov. 30. This must be one of the most difficult glitches to fix or it just isn't a priority. This truly feels like a total rip-off. How many Dr. Felix reports does it take? Maybe we could hear from someone who has actually finished the entire game......it might not even be worth waiting for.

Crabby Squiggly Ann

[Post New]by Petrie27 on Dec 2, 16 10:29 AM
I have not previously posted in the tech thread, but I also cannot access Stage 10.
It's been over a month now, I've been waiting patiently for an update but I guess there won't be one. I wanted to buy the Thanksgiving jigsaw but I hate not being able to finish a game and like Halloween Jigsaw Stash, you won't know if you can finish unless you buy it. I would rather spend money on a game I didn't like and finished than one I love and can't finish.

[Post New]by squiggly_ann on Feb 5, 17 7:36 AM
Has anyone made it beyond Level 10? Just curious........

[Post New]by tnrsmith on Mar 7, 17 1:43 PM
Has this problem been resolved by the developers, yet?
I would like to finish the game - was enjoying it till level 10.

Go to: