Reliance on amber

Re:Reliance on amber

[Post New]by moni078 on Nov 4, 16 5:30 PM
This reliance on amber is about to make me give up the game. It is taking way too long and I've been doing the same things over and over for DAYS and DAYS. I'm only on level 28 and have been slowly (SLOWLY!) upgrading the houses to get 10+ additional magic with every 3 amber bits I have (that's all I have left to upgrade). It's been days and days since I've been able to do anything besides dive (and get maybe enough amber to upgrade 3 windows -- that's only 30+ magic with each dive) and make things for the request board. I'm still 100+ magic away before I can reach 2800 magic level to be able to de-curse the Blacksmith. I am honestly about to give up on this game until an update is made. There's only so much monotony I can take.

[Post New]by quackieduck on Nov 9, 16 3:34 PM
The game is now spoilt as all i do is try to gather amber for the stupid upgrades that only give a MINUTE increase in magic capacity! I was enjoying it until this so called "upgrade"!

Tatts138
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Tatts138 on Nov 9, 16 11:40 PM
It would appear from reading several threads about amber and upgrades that some servers give 20 magic whereas my iOS server only grants me 10 an update.
I was advised by an advanced player to just concentrate on getting the upgrade to 8000 and forget about the palace buildings, it is impossible to do both thats for sure I wish we could go back to using stones and one alluring amber to upgrade again I really don't think this update has been thought through enough!
So many players are getting disillusioned it's rather sad
Angela

Go to: