tee2072
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Last goal: make everyone happy

[Post New]by tee2072 on Mar 31, 11 12:40 PM
I have also apparently won the game.

I have sent Big Fish an email because I am really fed up with their lack of response. They claim to have excellent customer service but it has been really bad lately with issues such as this.

I have asked for at least a response here on the thread if not a new release if this is a tech issue.

[Post New]by rye_whiskee on May 1, 11 3:32 PM
I am having the same issue, so it is good to know that I'm not alone. I find it really frustrating that one comes to the last goal and there is no way to obtain it. I also wish there was a Sandbox version. I'm calling it a win even though technically I haven't achieved the last goal.

[Post New]by Rett_from_bc on Jun 8, 12 11:05 AM
thank goodness I read these posts, I'll waste no more time trying to achieve the final goal. In my case I have all the monuments, everyone is happy, I have surplus jobs, surplus food, and then right before each election (seconds prior) someone migrates into the "village" and I end up with one homeless, unhappy person. After too many hours, and three attempts - I give up.

[Post New]by puppydogtails on Jan 24, 13 7:36 AM
I really didn't mean to give this game a scathing review however, that's the way it turned out. I have played this game several times and there isn't any way to 'win' the last challenge. I have several times not had any people sad, or unemployed or homeless. Nothing works. By the time you get to the last election (after reaching 200 people) someone will have an issue.
Also, even with an abundant amount of schools so people would take the better jobs, they don't, even with available home lots and no one jobless sometimes they don't move into vacant lots, and many homes are unoccupied at times. I found it odd there aren't any fire depts., or multi family homes. It seemed kinda of crazy to have only one person or two living in many homes.
I was going to see if anyone else has actually won this game, I guess not.

To answer one question, if the family issues is blank but the house is a 'sad' color, give them a tree it works fast. This would have been a great game with a patch to fix the ending, or to allow more than one family to live in homes. And for the farms to hire more people.

Go to: