cansrve
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Is there anyone who CAN visit higher level neighbors?

[Post New]by cansrve on Nov 4, 16 1:19 PM
Elvira appears to be chilling at about level 1000, seems anyone above that can visit her and no one below. I think she got bored with the game and just stopped playing at that level (Read as thats where the devs had the highest level until some real player passed it and they created more).

sir_vival
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by sir_vival on Nov 4, 16 1:38 PM
@ cansrve

[Post New]by nudeandcold on Nov 4, 16 1:40 PM
hi, i cant visit any neighbors, im only level 39 and only have 2 people who are a lower level than me who are not asleep and i cant visit either of them. this has gone on for days now

sorry take that back did visit the 2 lower level neighbors, just took a while to load.
but no one else

Edited on 11/04/2016 at 1:48:50 PM PST

amina046
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by amina046 on Nov 4, 16 2:06 PM
All of the above!!
This is getting more than boring!

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Nov 4, 16 2:30 PM
I finally just got in. first time all day.
by the way - it really is 5:31 pm - not the time on the time stamp of this post.

Edited on 11/04/2016 at 2:31:42 PM PST

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Nov 4, 16 2:34 PM
I haven't been able to visit any neighbors above me for a week. The issue remains, this is NOT an internet browser caching problem!

jaid_diah
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by jaid_diah on Nov 4, 16 3:40 PM
Can't visit Elvira, hadn't tried visiting the lower level visitors. I'll try that!

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Nov 4, 16 4:32 PM
I find it hard to believe the problem is still going on. They have to know after 4 days of this what the problem is and how to fix it. Good grief.

[Post New]by rachrocks on Nov 4, 16 4:44 PM
it has just let me visit three neighbours higher than me then it crashed

Desp1na
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Desp1na on Nov 4, 16 10:12 PM
sir_vival wrote:
javacupper wrote:I am #4 in my neighborhood. There are three above me in the 1160 range. I had Maddy Martina in my neighborhood at around 1200 but she fell into a long and deep sleep.

Thank you javacupper,
for your quiick replay.
Could you please ask the upper class, those who are alive, if they are able to visit 'Elvira' without problems?

Am at level 1,508 and have been able to visit Elvira and every neighbour that is awake, but I have had the same problems as everyone (not loading easily, swirls, lagging, etc etc etc).

reallyl8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by reallyl8 on Nov 4, 16 10:13 PM
urgh! i ALSO misread the mods post that everything was fixed... pretty sneaky! lol teach me to not open up the thread and read all of it!

this is crazy! i have done everything they asked me to do and submitted a ticket which included all the reports and screen shots they wanted but haven't heard anything back from them... it doesn't matter which browser i use and i have tried 5 different ones! my cache is squeaky clean on all my browsers, java and flash!

i'm a low level player so trying to visit my neighbors is laughable. i depend on being able to visit nighbors for the quest items from helping the monsters, xp and energy and to complete my millions of ongoing goals plus the daily goals! this has been going on for almost a week and i've lost out on so many things already...

PLEASE DEVELOPERS... FIX THIS before u lose more folks! who wants to spend any real money on a game u can't even play correctly?

reallyl8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by reallyl8 on Nov 4, 16 10:18 PM
Desp1na wrote:
sir_vival wrote:
javacupper wrote:I am #4 in my neighborhood. There are three above me in the 1160 range. I had Maddy Martina in my neighborhood at around 1200 but she fell into a long and deep sleep.

Thank you javacupper,
for your quiick replay.
Could you please ask the upper class, those who are alive, if they are able to visit 'Elvira' without problems?

Am at level 1,508 and have been able to visit Elvira and every neighbour that is awake, but I have had the same problems as everyone (not loading easily, swirls, lagging, etc etc etc).

Really?? i'm level 42 and still can't visit anyone above me...lol i have pages and pages of those ACTIVE neighbors just waiting for a little visit from sweet little me! lol

iamcrisco
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by iamcrisco on Nov 4, 16 11:17 PM
I am still crashing when trying to visit Elvira or neighbors higher leveled than me. Also have those little swirls most places. Happens in both IE and Chrome browsers.

[Post New]by devlslettus on Nov 4, 16 11:55 PM
I cant even get it to load at all
the few times it did I couldn't do anything sent reports etc ect

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Nov 5, 16 3:08 AM
I can gift higher level neighbors, no problem. I can also visit Elvira, but unable to go from her to the next neighbor, the game freezes and I have to log out and reload every time.

This doesn't occur when visiting any neighbor leveled lower than me.

All the swirly's appear to be related to 'A Disappearance Trick'.

I'm using Chrome again, otherwise I'd still be stuck @ 89%. I was able to load when in IE only after getting to the 89%, then refreshing.

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Nov 5, 16 4:58 AM
Saturday 7:57 AM Eastern - 89% load only here - again.
got in on 5th try.
disappearance is still all swirls, but can now click on artifact and get to put a swirl on my wish list!

Edited on 11/05/2016 at 5:01:17 AM PST

sir_vival
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by sir_vival on Nov 5, 16 6:15 AM
marliza wrote:Saturday 7:57 AM Eastern - 89% load only here - again.
got in on 5th try.
disappearance is still all swirls, but can now click on artifact and get to put a swirl on my wish list!

Hey marliza,

Items are giftable after you found one for your own needs
'Charges' are giftable
'Component' aren't giftable

Open the event on the right side of your screen
Doubleclick the quest for the 1st 'Artifact', do it repeatly, 'til the 'Artifact' window opens.
!SURPRISE!: Swirls everywhere.
But they are named and you are able to put the needed charge on your wishlist by using the green arrow beneath the charge.
Act same way with the other quest - except:
Quest 4 - assemble a 'Relic'. This one is easier going.
Simply press the 'Assemble' button in the 'Event' window - above the swirls.

Have a swirly weekend (weakend).
Swirl yourself around
Sir Vival

Edited on 11/05/2016 at 10:45:52 AM PST

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Nov 5, 16 7:57 AM
can't open swirly icon artifacts in disappearance - so can't put any more items on wish list.

on man eater - I am stuck on trying to get the 30 and 35 of items.

all the clicking in the world isn't helping me - at all!

sir_vival
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by sir_vival on Nov 5, 16 8:19 AM
marliza wrote:can't open swirly icon artifacts in disappearance - so can't put any more items on wish list.

on man eater - I am stuck on trying to get the 30 and 35 of items.

all the clicking in the world isn't helping me - at all!

Don't place you cursor inside quest button on places where an stable arrow is shown
Place you cursor on swirl, where your pointer flickers from arrow to hand. Now your doubleclick needs to trigger off on the hand symbol.
You'll have to try 2 or 3 times, sometimes 10 times and more.

Time for successful opening a quest differs.
For me this worked for the complete quests within 10 minutes.

'Man-Eater' is another construction zone, due to the mess with higher levels.
Your chance: Invest coins and buy the missing 'Bone Pipes' or wait for another daychange.
For 'Leather Hoops' use 'Summoning Scroll' or explore locations in 'The Bellows Manor' - the latter makes creatures appear (hopefully the right ones).

Edited on 11/05/2016 at 10:44:44 AM PST

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Nov 5, 16 8:48 AM
no matter Sir Vival. I'm giving up; just refreshed (don't remember why) - and can't access game. Stuck at 89%. --- Oh! I refreshed because I saw a mod post saying all was well. Well, it isn't!!!! ---- I sent another form to Tech Help.

Signing off for a while. Totally frustrated. Dang!

Go to: