nmeyer
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Post any ' The Fateful Voyage - Titanic' technical issues here only

[Post New]by nmeyer on Apr 2, 10 10:30 PM
Everyime I exit the game it doesn't save and I have to start from he beginning...is there a fix???

[Post New]by kiddiez on Apr 4, 10 11:23 AM
I bought the game after my trial and it plays for 1 hr and shuts down my pc totally. I have scanned it for viruses but it says there are none. I started over about 5 times now and when I go back to the game it hasn't saved anything and I have to start over with a new one. then I play for 1 hr and it shuts my pc off again. what's up with this? it is getting very annoying.

sherri10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by sherri10 on Apr 5, 10 7:53 PM
I meet the system requirements and all flash, shock and active are up to date, and no firewall issues.....

When I select "play" the screen flashes and just goes right back to Game Manager with the option to "play again" - it just loops without ever loading the game.

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Apr 7, 10 11:45 PM
Access error yadda yadda yadda....can't play if it won't load. Buh-bye to that.

[Post New]by gerivella on Apr 9, 10 11:33 AM
the game wont let me get passed robert outside the elevator, everywhere else is tellin me that there is nothng more to do, help......

[Post New]by wingnuts0915 on Apr 12, 10 11:42 AM
I was able to purchase the game and play it all the way through, but the screen flashes continually while doing so. I had to consciously ignore it in order to play.

[Post New]by siameez on Apr 18, 10 6:31 PM
I am stuck at the elevator too. I can't enter, I have a teacake for the seagull's and its not the time to feed them. Every room is telling me I can't go any further. HELP!!!

nanx2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by nanx2 on May 16, 10 6:48 AM
I too was stuck outside the elevators. Went back to the loading docks and fixed the crane and then the eleator operator helped me.

Edited on 05/16/2010 at 6:49:17 AM PST

[Post New]by misschatterbox on Jan 3, 11 2:00 PM
brought the game , I'm in Roberts stateroom and trying to give the eagle the lipstick I've been trying for a while even following the walk through but its not working ,so far a very slow game that doesn't want to work .Anyone else having problems ?

Tevele
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Blast?

[Post New]by Tevele on May 12, 11 7:53 PM
I'm stuck right at the beginning; every time I try to use the utility knife to cut the rope she says that won't work. I'm beginning to think it's a technical glitch, because I used the hints and finally the walkthrough and it's hopeless. I've clicked on every blasted inch of space on the rope. Should I reload the game, or what?

Gussie3319
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Gussie3319 on Jun 30, 11 2:03 PM
I had a terrible time trying to place the lipstick on the eagle's claws, but now even a worse time trying to get the eagle to sit on its perch. Have used the last quarter of my trial period trying to do this. Anyone have any ideas?

I'd love to buy this game, but I have to be able to play it!! Help!

Is anyone out there working on what seems to be a huge number of glitches?

WickedGirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by WickedGirl on Jul 22, 11 4:45 AM
Hey BigFish...we all really need the option to set the screen resolution that we want to play in for every game. Some times, a short cut can be created and the parameter -w 1024 -h 768 entered at the end of the "target" line in the short cut's properties. However, often this has no effect, which means one of the game files is overriding any resolution parameters set in the short cut.
In Titanic, the game insists on stretching the screen waaaaayy out when it starts, which pixelates the crap out of the game and makes it look awful. I have tried the previously mentioned fix, as well as setting the short cut properties to run in compatibility mode, disabled scaling, disabled Aero, etc., etc. I also tried setting the desk top resolution prior to starting the game, but the game still used it's own resolution. None of my tweaking has worked to start this game in a smaller resolution. For this and other games like it, is there some way to force this? I will happily edit a cfg file if that will work. Just point me in the right direction. If not, you...Big Fish, should make a little modification to all your games or require the game publisher to, that will allow for the manual selection of a desired screen resolution. I bet that would solve a boat load of the tech complaints you field for all your games.

Edited on 07/22/2011 at 4:50:24 AM PST

Post any ' The Fateful Voyage - Titanic' technical issues here only

[Post New]by bearcat13 on Aug 2, 11 5:14 AM
I played the game the way through but the bonus rounds have disappeared
how do I get them back
I did't get my money's worth

shamaho
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by shamaho on Apr 13, 12 2:39 PM
I used to have this game installed, uninstalled at one point, and wanted to reinstall. It installs fine but when I got to play, the main screen comes up and I can't click anything.

It came up with my profile at the bottom corner, and I wanted to start a fresh game so I figured I would just delete it from my system and delete and re-install the game manager, which I did. I searched my computer for any trace of the game and deleted the one folder I found and empties my recycle bin.

I reinstalled the game and no change. The old profile still shows up at the bottom, as if I never uninstalled anything and none of the buttons will click. I can move my cursor and the music plays and the image flashes, but I can't click anything.

Help please? I don't know what to do to make it work, especially since it worked on this computer before.

[Post New]by applepeachjicama on Apr 16, 12 7:21 PM
I really want to play (the trial) but game won't open. The game manager just comes back and says "Play Again". Soooo sad, I really wanted to play this game!!!!!!!

peejee4me
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by peejee4me on Jun 2, 12 6:01 AM
Good gravy, as I said before this game sucks big time! I got to Ashley's car, she did her mumbling, and no boarding pass! Every time I have played this game, it has not worked correctly...I have no idea just why I bought it! PeeJee

Chrissy06
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Chrissy06 on Jun 22, 12 2:43 PM
I just started the game and for the past 15 minutes I have been trying to get the crank on the lift so I can lift the create. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any help will be appreciated.

forneymary
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by forneymary on Sep 13, 12 8:04 PM
i'm stuck on the water pump puzzle where you move the levers back and forth from 50 gallons to 30. i keep hitting the skip button and all it does is empty out and start reloading(the skip button). i have never seen such a thing.

Go to: