Unique ticket cc18

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Unique ticket cc18

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 8, 16 11:55 AM
WeeSam...... wish I could get a Unique Stamp to you....but, as you already know, if you have Gummies waiting to be claimed, you would not see the Unique Stamp in their midst.......hopefully you will get one soon.

susiewastaken posted in another thread (and earlier in this thread that it could be done) that she got her last one from the Mystic Fountain (Town - Ancient Park)....those are a bit expensive as it costs the following to open the Mystic Fountain:

3 Blinding Disc
3 Harpy Feather
3 Drop of Thirst

AND, on top of that, you could get a bag of simple pet food instead.....
She did say she had to try 2x to get the stamp......

But it does offer an alternative if you are past Level 58 (which is where that ZZ is first introduced)

Thank you sbaker for helping me to credit the correct Susie for the info about Mystic Fountain......

Edited on 11/08/2016 at 3:07:09 PM PST

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Nov 8, 16 11:59 AM
Many thanks to all 6 of my friends who sent unique stamps! I am still gifting stamps to friends who have them on their wish list & will continue tomorrow. When I have given everyone a stamp who's asking for one, I will move on to gifting gummies.

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Nov 8, 16 1:06 PM
Annelliegram

Sadly I am only at level 46, so that one is not an option for me. I am hoping that when I log in this afternoon there might be one on the wheel. I have more than enough coins (1.1 million) that I am willing to spend some to get a stamp if it's there. There wasn't one yesterday so I am hopeful there will be one today.

This will teach me to actually look at all the challenges, the order they come in, and plan accordingly. Lesson learnt for next time.

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Nov 8, 16 1:11 PM
That's just plain bad luck, WeeSam. I really hope you have more success later -- you are more than halfway there. Strangely enough I got the unique stamp at the diamond wheel in Trina's room (after I already had my 5). Maybe give that a try as well. Wishing you better luck

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 8, 16 1:14 PM
WeeSam..........I will gift you a stamp this evening!

eta: make sure you have the stamp on your wish list!

and........AEGram............that wasn't me that posted about that stamp.........that was the other Susie.

Edited on 11/08/2016 at 1:16:17 PM PST

Nannydsc
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Nannydsc on Nov 8, 16 2:48 PM
katherine50 wrote:Coolcat, thank you for the last unique ticket that I needed. 562956 I have just sent you a friend request and once accepted, I will send you ticket.

Kraftykat

Thank you very much Krafty Kat

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 8, 16 3:09 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:WeeSam..........I will gift you a stamp this evening!

and........AEGram............that wasn't me that posted about that stamp.........that was the other Susie. --- Corrected in my post....thanks...my bad

Wee Sam has several Gummies in his mail....so he will not be able to see the Unique Stamp because it will be at the top of the heap.....He would have to sacrifice collecting all his Gummies to get to it....

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Nov 8, 16 5:17 PM
Annelliegram wrote:
sbaker2318 wrote:WeeSam..........I will gift you a stamp this evening!

and........AEGram............that wasn't me that posted about that stamp.........that was the other Susie. --- Corrected in my post....thanks...my bad

Wee Sam has several Gummies in his mail....so he will not be able to see the Unique Stamp because it will be at the top of the heap.....He would have to sacrifice collecting all his Gummies to get to it....

That is correct. Too many gummies gumming up the works.

And I'm a she rather than a he!

Hojunkie
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Hojunkie on Nov 8, 16 7:24 PM
Thanks to all who posted suggestions here on how to get unique stamps!!! They were good ideas and worked...needed help as I worked the elections all day and got behind on my castle challenge from yesterday.
I got one from the gold pony and one from the fountain outside the church in town, but the other three were from from spending a small fortune on the fortune wheel.
Thanks very much ?????

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Nov 8, 16 9:49 PM
And YES, there was a unique stamp on the wheel this afternoon. Got 1 on the second spin, and the second came on spin 8. A little money spent but I made it back by also getting an egg I could sell for 3000.

Stamps done. Gummies done. Back on track.

Go to: