Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by cflebvlasbgewr on Nov 21, 16 2:41 AM
HI

I uploaded the fix-it software to rectify bugs etc.

But it has blitzed all but 4 of my bonus levels! That is I had already completed the bonus levels and had only 3 or 4 of the 3-stars to go - but now I have to replay them all.

The ordinary levels are fine though. However, not sure what "bugs" it was fixing - but the updated version seems to give a lot longer to get the 3-stars and makes most levels much much easier. Or so it seems.

[Post New]by _Frenchy_ on Nov 21, 16 7:29 AM
Using Windows 10. Again, I am blocked in the bonus game. I can't play after level 11. I did the update, it fixed it, but then again today, it is blocked further. Please correct this issue.

[Post New]by fzynavl on Nov 22, 16 9:35 AM
I can't get the strategy guide for level 21! I see a lot of people have used it but it is still locked and I can't see how to get through this level. Please help.

[Post New]by TMFanatic on Nov 22, 16 3:35 PM
Stuck on level 36 I'm unable to pick up the dynamite though I have cleared the obstacles in front of it so I can not complete the level.

[Post New]by abengalcatlover on Nov 23, 16 5:18 AM
Having same issue of not being able to get 3 stars on bonus levels. I lost one 3 star level after it wouldn't let me go on. So I replayed the 3 star level and got 2 on it an next level. NOw it won't let me continue on that 2 star level either. And when I tried to write tech help it won't let me do that either. It won't let me put anything under technical issue there is nothing else to list in drop down bar. I keep reloading page but than lose everything. I am playing on mac el capitan but of course pc gets a fix and not mac!
I had no issues with game until I tried to get 3 stars. And now can't even play again past 2 stars on I think level 6. Can't email and can't get help. So what now. Bad enough good tm games are far and few on here now. And now this issue comes up.
HELP and get a fix for us mac players. Not like mac has a ton of tm games to play.
No farm frenzy no beach party craze. And the older games don't work on update for mac. I have tons I can't play now since upgrading or they are not listed for mac.

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Nov 26, 16 8:27 AM
Pfft, installed the update when it came out and didn't even have any issues at the time, then discovered levels 24-30 were ridiculously easy--in hard mode. If I want "easy" mode, I'll select it! Uninstalled the game, then reinstalled it to see if the un-updated version would be there, and the little update icon doesn't show in the games list any longer. So if you install RT6 now, is the update automatically present in the game? Since I have to start from scratch, I guess I'll find out. Like this game, though, it's turning out to be another good one.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Level 33 bug

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Nov 26, 16 2:53 PM
There is a bug on level 33.

As soon as you start the level, there are food and money resources to pick up before chopping down the wood on the right hand side where the burger joint and house are on fire. However, if you restart the level, the food and money resources do not appear. The only time I was able to get the food and money back again was to completely get out of the game and restart the game. Not being able to collect the food and money resources makes a big difference when trying to complete the level before the timer runs out.

julesy

kbuginnc
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by kbuginnc on Nov 28, 16 1:45 PM
I can't get beyond the 4th bonus level. I tried to update the game and then uninstall/reinstall. Still isn't working. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by Photonflare on Nov 29, 16 11:59 AM
Hi! I played the whole game through without any issues at all. And then I wanted to start it over and today when I was going to play it said that there was an update because of some issues (??).

But NOW, after the update, there are bugs that hasn't been there before!!

In level 16, when I rescue the firefitghter from the water, he just freezes on top of the boat house and doesn't count as rescued (in "People to rescue") so I can't finish the level!!

Please fix this as soon as possible!

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Nov 30, 16 5:44 PM
kbuginnc wrote:I can't get beyond the 4th bonus level. I tried to update the game and then uninstall/reinstall. Still isn't working. Any suggestions?

I am able to complete bonus level 4 with 3 stars and lots of time to spare. I don't think it's a technical issue. Have you looked at the Strategy Guide?

julesy

vkbaker
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Same issue with the Bonus Levels after the Update

[Post New]by vkbaker on Nov 30, 16 7:03 PM
I agree with everyone here, that after the update, suddenly the game was a lot easier and the bonus levels after #4 disappeared. So it seems the update messed up the game. I've uninstalled and am reinstalling now in the hope that fixes the issue but am not hopeful. If it doesn't work, I will ask for a double credit since it is a Collector's Edition.

Tara17487
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Tara17487 on Nov 30, 16 8:39 PM
Whats the deal with relaxed mode, in all the other RT games, relaxed mode, it didn't matter about the fires, is there a way to fix this so its like the other ones, especially since we paid more for this one. If you don't fix it, I will be asking for a refund. I don't need a stressful game.

[Post New]by HeddaJune on Dec 1, 16 11:05 AM
Hi every time i try to open this game it does the first circle around the dog and then starts the second one and goes right back to to the game manager. this happened two days ago and i uninstalled and reinstalled it and it was fine for two days. now it is doing it again. Enjoy the game but not sure what is causing this. all other games work fine. really do not like having to uninstall and reinstall every other day!!

kbuginnc
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by kbuginnc on Dec 1, 16 4:07 PM
julesyhedgehog wrote:
kbuginnc wrote:I can't get beyond the 4th bonus level. I tried to update the game and then uninstall/reinstall. Still isn't working. Any suggestions?

I am able to complete bonus level 4 with 3 stars and lots of time to spare. I don't think it's a technical issue. Have you looked at the Strategy Guide?

julesy

It's not that I can't pass it....it's that I am locked out completely. No bonus levels are unlocked other than the first three. I have 3 stars on all regular levels and all trophies, so it's a technical issue. :/

kbuginnc
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Same issue with the Bonus Levels after the Update

[Post New]by kbuginnc on Dec 1, 16 4:08 PM
vkbaker wrote:I agree with everyone here, that after the update, suddenly the game was a lot easier and the bonus levels after #4 disappeared. So it seems the update messed up the game. I've uninstalled and am reinstalling now in the hope that fixes the issue but am not hopeful. If it doesn't work, I will ask for a double credit since it is a Collector's Edition.

I've done the same thing uninstall/reinstall...twice. It did not fix it. I'm in the same boat.

[Post New]by mlshore on Dec 2, 16 12:19 AM
Downloaded the update (I'm running Mac OS 10.9.5) and the game now exits immediately upon starting up. From the system log:

12/1/16 11:04:53.132 PM Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition[1716]: Unable to load nib file: MainMenu, exiting

roxseaton
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by roxseaton on Dec 13, 16 1:15 PM
I have finished the game and also finished the bonus game....sort of. I finish bonus level 20 with time to spare and all three goals are green (finished). However, the game doesn't end. The timer keeps going and no one leaves via helicopter. I'd like the game to actually end. When I go to map it shows incomplete with no stars as opposed to having all 3 stars. Help with this glitch, please.

I am on win 10, pc. I've had absolutely no issues until the last bonus level.

[Post New]by julsmac on Dec 17, 16 7:41 PM
Please disregard - I got help on a different thread in the forum.

I'm on the final level but, for whatever reason I don't have enough people to rescue...I have rescued all the animals, evacuated everyone by plane but there's no one else to rescue! Where is that last person? I even found the guy/girl partially obscured up in the top corner...

Help? I'm guessing it's a glitch but no one else seems to be posting about it..

Edited on 12/18/2016 at 11:18:45 AM PST

harkinstg
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by harkinstg on Dec 19, 16 9:49 AM
I have finished the multi-click mode with 3 stars each. I could play the bonus chapter up to level 10. Level 11 and up is not available to me. Bonus level 1-10 I finished with 3 stars too. ????

[Post New]by abengalcatlover on Dec 21, 16 3:54 PM
Well emailed customer service fix does not work for bonus levels, Makes you play levels you already scored on to continue. I downloaded this game a few days ago and it still does the same thing. Download is not available on game manager says everything is up to date. So another game I can not play. Need more tm games on this site. I am so bored with ce's and hidden object games. And am tired of the same tm game companies repeating the same story. Emilys to short for ce this time.....

Go to: