Re:Christmas Stories: The Gift of the Magi Collector's Edition

[Post New]by MysteryAngel145 on Dec 30, 16 12:52 PM
HELP FOR BONUS:

I'm not really sure where to put this, so decided to write it here: I noticed some frustration in reviews of BF with the last game in the bonus- I too was finding it "unsolvable" - until I went to my game mode and found that somehow it had jumped to "expert" or "super mode" - so for those of you who like a more relaxed experience oin these type games- or are finding that last marble game with the evil cat unwinnnable- I urge you to try to see if your game mode jumped also and if so, put it back to where it's comfortable. I did, won it and got the satisfaction of playing to end game.

That said- do not forget about The Secret Room once the bonus round is done- for those who like morphs and collectibles, you'll love it... I've gone through it three times, to try to get all achievements - the last one, so as to play it under a certain amount of time. lol Enjoy!

I don't hear a lot said about it (and certainly will say no more, not wanting to spoil any surprises - just don't forget about it.) Yes, the bonus is a little childish- though the little girl in me enjoyed playing it through - despite the annoying buzz of those fairy wings! (lol) - but to get to the secret room is worth it. It's short - but fun....

Go to: