Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: Faulty Creatures Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by marti_mouse on Dec 9, 16 3:09 PM
In the stained glass puzzle, I get both sides correct, but pieces don't "glow", and game won't show solved and open the door. Puzzle is on "HARD" mode.

Windows 7

Just tried on "CASUAL" mode, worked fine.

Edited on 12/09/2016 at 3:12:11 PM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: Faulty Creatures Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Amalie456 on Dec 10, 16 4:06 AM
Hi, Cant get into the game. tried to download a few times. Windows 10 and gives an error code with lots of 00000.

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on Dec 13, 16 8:36 PM
On the puzzle where you assemble the two birds, I put them together correctly, but nothing happened. I checked the SG over and over, comparing the two images, and it was right, but still nothing happened. I backed out of the game, but it didn't save my work, and reset the puzzle. Is this the stained glass puzzle that everyone is talking about?

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on Dec 14, 16 3:12 AM
I was finally able to complete the two birds puzzle by doing it in Casual mode. I had the same issue with the jewel game. I put them all in the correct places in Hard mode, and nothing happened. But when I played it in Casual mode, it let me continue.

bjcs319
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by bjcs319 on Dec 17, 16 6:21 PM
I cannot get the hummingbird solution. I moved the books on the shelf and got the journal. But, I do ot have the solution. If I go back to that room, I cannot click on the bookshelf. If I click hint, it tells me to try somewhere else, there is nothing to do here. Seems I am at a standstill. Please help. I did download the update, but no help.

I just tried to uninstall the game and reinstall - it just took me to the same place. I thought it would start the game over.

Edited on 12/18/2016 at 10:35:41 AM PST

[Post New]by HazHiller on Dec 23, 16 8:03 PM
I never got the hummingbird solution and can't access that area anymore.

debeleth
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by debeleth on Dec 26, 16 2:49 PM
It does seem as if the only solution is going to be to reinstall the game, and possibly start from scratch. Since I'm well into the bonus game (at the point where I can't get the jaw from the angel) that's very frustrating.

I too am finding more and more problems with these games.

[Post New]by helphelphelp on Dec 28, 16 10:23 PM
Have just finished game but cannot see any access to Bonus game. HELP!

[Post New]by ckristi149 on Jan 4, 17 11:40 AM
HazHiller wrote:I never got the hummingbird solution and can't access that area anymore.

There seems to be a lot of people with this issue...me included. What's the solution?

bjcs319
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by bjcs319 on Jan 6, 17 7:32 AM
I finally got the hummingbird solution. I downloaded the update. I tried to go to the room and get it, but did not work. I uninstalled and reinstalled, took me to the same place I left off, so did not work. SO ... I finally just started a new player. I started over. Did not take long at all to get to that spot. It WORDED. I finally got it. Tr starting the game over with a new player. Hope this helps someone.

akamp
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by akamp on Jan 14, 17 8:48 PM
Hi I cannot fix this at my end, I feel there is a line mistake in this program itself. The Error is at the Pawn Broker's shop where there are three elements hanging on the door. The third place is where the missing element is hung and it is here where the game locks up, after you've hung the third element on the door and clicked on it, that is.

Error : Access violation at 0x0048ABA2 (tried to read from 0x00000034), program terminated.

Can this be fixed at your end? Maybe the developers of this game can take a look at it? It's a cool game and really annoyed cannot play on.

RETRACT: Have found solution. To bypass the Error, just click on the first element first to make the swap between the first and second, and all is well to carry on.

Edited on 01/14/2017 at 9:09:05 PM PST

[Post New]by DeeGlis on Feb 19, 17 7:22 PM
I am unable to collect the flowers for the crossbow arrow in the bonus game. If you hit the reset button at all you cant get any of the flowers back, they go away and I cant make the tranquilizer potion to finish the game. I have played it through twice to the same point and and it just doesn't work when I get to the flowers. Second time around I was careful not to hit reset button, I have Windows 7 pro 64 bit.

Go to: