Munich - Level Help

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

Re:Munich - Level Help

[Post New]by Lambina on Jan 14, 18 9:29 AM
Yes I know what a eternal freeze is and I can buy that, but what I'm asking you is why did you call it eternal LIVES in your response to Gummynut???

When I first started playing this game I had 3 lives and then I upgraded to 5 lives, but there is no such boost called eternal LIVES, that is available to buy on any platform, apparently.

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on Jan 14, 18 9:57 AM
Gummynut and Jules mean the infinite lives that you get for a time in .the marathon and everest challenges.

Edited on 01/14/2018 at 9:59:36 AM PST

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Jan 14, 18 10:50 AM
So then it should be referred as infinite time for a timed level.
Eternal lives sounds like a boost that would allow me to play a level without the number of moves running out and having to buy 3 more at 5 moves each for 150 coins, or a boost that would allow me to play for as long as wanted after my 5 lives run out.

Edited on 01/14/2018 at 11:03:55 AM PST

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Level 38

[Post New]by cind310 on Mar 9, 18 4:47 PM
I read what was said in the Level 38 thread, but still can't get this. I found it hard to make a bomb and a lightening bolt since the middle is so narrow. I tried starting with a lightning bolt boost that I had but wasn't able to get a bomb any where near. This is nuts. I love this game because it is a challenge but when it becomes almost impossibe, I want to give up. Anybody have any other helpful tips?

Hansford
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Munich - Level 75 Help Please!

[Post New]by Hansford on Mar 31, 18 7:16 AM
I have never seen a bomb wrapped in a red ribbon with a bow before like this one in Munich Level 75. It doesn’t matter how many gummies you explode next to it, or how many line bombs you do next it... because nothing explodes it before the time runs out. What is this new type of bomb and how do you get rid of it?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 3, 18 4:38 PM
Hello Hansford,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for a hint or tip with Munich, Level 75, Tier 1. First of all, this particular level combines a Souvenir with a Bomb Gummy[/b]. This souvenir acts as a bomb gummy on this level, which means that instead of removing it like a normal bomb gummy would be, you will need to get the souvenir to the bottom of the level before it runs out of ticks!

My suggestion is to try to get the souvenir down the level as fast as possible. This means making horizontal line crush boosts whenever possible. I also recommend trying to make matches towards the bottom of the level if at all possible, which will cause more cascades to occur. One of the strongest methods of clearing this portion is to create a horizontal line crush above the souvenir and then set it off, which will clear a large amount of gummies or paper underneath.

After the souvenir has made it to the bottom of the level, the score requirement can be difficult to achieve if there haven't already been a lot of high scoring plays. I recommend making boosts and lightning boosts as often as possible, as using these or swapping them with one another creates very high scoring plays.

I hope this was able to help out! If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: