Pink Gift Boxes

Dove_fish
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Pink Gift Boxes

[Post New]by Dove_fish on Dec 14, 16 1:56 AM
I've done over 37,000 and have 976 pink boxes...looking forward to getting the avatar, I'm sure I'll get the last 24 before the event is over.

kthreads
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by kthreads on Dec 14, 16 11:21 AM
Dove_fish wrote:I've done over 37,000 and have 976 pink boxes...looking forward to getting the avatar, I'm sure I'll get the last 24 before the event is over.

You should definitely hit the mark with only 24 to go.

Lousmiles
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Lousmiles on Dec 19, 16 6:49 PM
3 days , 1 full round + fave hos numerous times = 0 pink boxes

Perhaps dev it would be awesome that if we are meant to leave boxes under tree , that the boxes would also drop during winter event

Let's hoping for Christmas 2017

Happy Holidays everyone!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 19, 16 9:04 PM
kthreads wrote:
Dove_fish wrote:I've done over 37,000 and have 976 pink boxes...looking forward to getting the avatar, I'm sure I'll get the last 24 before the event is over.

And, if you don't ---- there is always trading with the kiddos for an option!

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Dec 20, 16 12:09 AM
My average has dropped to 2.55% since the event started. Very few boxes dropping.

Dove_fish
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Dove_fish on Dec 20, 16 2:24 AM
kthreads wrote:

I just got the last box I need for the avatar it will take me some time to actually get it since I don't have a huge friend list (enough to make it doable) but I'll have to remember to save 5 for the castle challenge that asks for Santa medallions.

Edited on 12/20/2016 at 2:26:08 AM PST

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Dec 20, 16 3:20 AM
Just did a full round plus 2x extra in Elvyn Forest - 1 gift box. There goes my average slipping even lower……

Oh, & just 2 wands. But I accidentally trapped 4 (invisible) globes, so I actually wound up in the hole on wands.

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Dec 20, 16 4:43 AM
For annielleogram statistics, for me 37169 to get my 1000th gift box.

rednose60
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Pink Gift Boxes

[Post New]by rednose60 on Dec 20, 16 5:27 AM
skell169 wrote:Hello everyone in the castle how many Pink Gift Boxes per round of each of your games are you getting I am asking as my second game (level 29) is lucky to get 1 or 2 also my other game (level 51) is very very lucky to get 1 how with these numbers am I supposed to get Mrs Claus before 10 Christmases from now?????
Please tell me how many you get per round or per day please??
Happy times in the Castle for all I hope thank you Rona aka MrsTBag

For me they have been dropping pretty much at the same rate as before and I don't have the 1 000 needed for Mrs. Claus yet, but I have been trading pink boxes with the children. Same place where we trade for wands.
It's 7 Xmas decorations for 1 wand and 5 decorations for 1 pink box. We just have to click on the arrow and chose what you want to trade. Wand or Box.
Now that I don't need more cards I'm not doing DQ's and save the Xmas decorations to trade with the children.
Merry Christmas everyone.
My player name is kitty - Algarve

[Post New]by moelsner15 on Dec 20, 16 5:41 AM
Hi, all..

I just noticed that you can negotiate with the children for both wands and presents.. There is a little arrow for down next to the holiday wand.

Happy Holidays.

Lousmiles
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Lousmiles on Dec 20, 16 6:25 PM
I have also been trading to get gift boxes to give out , and that is also helping out with one of the last 2 achievements left to do = win win

Go to: