Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Expedition: The Lost Paradise Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by beestitcher on Feb 15, 17 9:17 AM
I have the updated game. I'm running Win 10. In the factory archives, I cannot get to where the calendar should be placed. Clicking in that area gives me the safe. The hint shows me the area on the shelves but when I click, I get the safe. I've exited game & restarted computer but same problem. I will try downloading the game again. I hate to have to start over with no guarantee I won't reach the same point & have the same problem.
Have restarted game. I'll let you know if it works this time.
Restarted by deleting profile & reentering same profile. Now can not get past jukebox "pass thru every node once" puzzle. The 1st move to the left does not turn the node I move to red.
Starting over with new profile. Made it past jukebox puzzle just fine & figured out what I was doing wrong on shelves. I wasn't using the arrow to move back to place calendar. So that is not a tech issue. But the node not turning red is a definite tech issue.

Edited on 02/15/2017 at 4:50:07 PM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Expedition: The Lost Paradise Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by patricia356 on Apr 2, 17 5:34 PM
This is the second game recently that has done this to me. I am near the end and something does not function. It is necessary to put 3 jewels on the tails of 3 snakes. I found all 3, put them on the puzzle to arrange. When I tried to move the green one it just sort of fell off of the board and disappeared into the ether. The game thinks it is still there and keeps telling me to put it in place. Impossible to finish game.

Go to: