Re:iPhone/iPodTouch/iPad version of Hidden Expedition: Amazon available!

[Post New]by ScubaJen on May 27, 10 9:31 AM
morgan12345 wrote:
johnnief wrote:
Dwgal wrote:Love the game, but I'm stuck on level 8. I put the key on the statue, the mouth of the statue opens and I see the medallion, but no matter what I do i can't select the medallion and I'm stuck.

Hi, I'm also stuck on L8. After using the key on the statue I still can't access the medallion. Any help out there plse?

hi yiu have to persist i could get to it the first couple of times you need to go to the top of the medilion and keep touching it it will come

THANK YOU!!! I've gone back to this level (hippos & statue) over and over. Once I tapped a little above the yellow part of the yellow & red medallion, it came out! Whew! Now I can move on. :o)

[Post New]by SusanG813 on Jun 1, 10 2:06 AM
Downloaded latest update, now the game crashes at the image of the airplane flying across the ocean. Uninstalled, reinstalled. Same problem.

bachlein
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by bachlein on Jul 15, 10 5:04 PM
I was having trouble with the medallion, too. But I just kept (VERY lightly) tapping the medallion and all around the statue mouth, and it finally came out.

[Post New]by ternot on Jul 23, 10 12:24 AM
I just upgraded to V1.4, but I still can't move the handle in Level 26... Any ideas?

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jul 27, 10 10:00 AM
Hi Fishies!

If you are having some trouble with your game, there are a few recommended troubleshooting steps. For the best results Apple advises that you reset your device –powering down by holding the sleep button - after first installing an application. If you continue to have trouble, try reinstalling the application. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to complete this process from Apple Support .

Once you’ve purchased an application, you should be able to reinstall it on any of your iDevices at no additional cost as long as you are using the same iTunes account used to make the original purchase. Your application’s saved data should also remain intact. If it does not, please let us know!

Additional help and troubleshooting steps are available from the Big Fish Games Help, here

Make sure to let us know which device you are using so that we can better assist you (iPod Touch, iPad, or iPhone) and also which iOS you are using on your device.

Your feedback is really important and will be sent to the developers. They take game quality very seriously and this is why they perform rigorous testing on multiple devices and OS types for every game. With the help of customers like you, they will be able to continue to update these applications in the future to address any issues and concerns so that you can enjoy this and the other great Big Fish Games iPhone, iPod, and iPad titles.

Thanks everyone!

bfgTigris

Edited on 07/27/2010 at 10:48:43 AM PST

[Post New]by ternot on Jul 29, 10 7:00 AM
Hi there,

as I just installed IOS4, my iphone was absolutly clean when installing the new version...

Best regards
ternot

Level 26 - stuck

[Post New]by EarleyDaysYet on Aug 3, 10 7:56 PM
I have one item left - Heart. I have a crowbar in my pack. I cannot for the LIFE of me find anywhere to **use** the crowbar! Any suggestions??

evreb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by evreb on Dec 10, 10 9:40 AM
I just downloaded the update for Amazon: Hidden expedition right after my latest update for my system on my iPad and now the game won't open. I can enter my name but as soon as I press play it reverts back to my iPad screen. I have deleted the game many times and reinstalled it both on the iPad and my iMac but it still won't work. I used to have the full version of the game but now I see only the lite version available thru iTunes. Help!!!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 10, 10 10:24 AM
Hey evreb,

The most recent update has caused some problems, but a new build is waiting to be approved by Apple that should fix any issues you're having with this game. Once it is cleared, you should have an update pop up on your iPad letting you know! Thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved.

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by moongoddessusa on Feb 6, 11 7:04 PM
I've completed all 3maps of level 19 at "legend" rating. When I hit "continue your journey", i see my score. Then i hit okay and the app closes, obviously i'd like to finish the game. I have the update.

Edited on 02/06/2011 at 7:06:00 PM PST

[Post New]by PoohyTheBear on Feb 13, 11 2:19 AM
I have same plm with mine but different level... Monkey puzzle - clicked "continue your journey" then clicked ok button.....game was closed automatically. So I tried to redo it. Same result. Something is not right with this game even thou I got it updated last Jan. Help!
moongoddessusa wrote:I've completed all 3maps of level 19 at "legend" rating. When I hit "continue your journey", i see my score. Then i hit okay and the app closes, obviously i'd like to finish the game. I have the update.

[Post New]by 20will11 on Feb 23, 11 1:53 AM
I have read the tips on the 3 snakes level but how can you turn the dial on a touch screen? I can not seem to turn the dial. Help.

[Post New]by Oppasoma on Jun 29, 11 10:27 AM
Nice game, but can not go beyond level 26, the puzzle solved en the 3 maps show a 0, but i have a tool That I can not use. I have one hint left but That doesn't show anything.

[Post New]by kcgust on Sep 4, 11 10:35 AM
I am stuck on Gem Cave....for some reason gems are already placed on the rock and there is not moving anything....I can tug on the rope but that's all I can do. Hints don't do any good either.
Is this a bug with the IPAD version of the game?

[Post New]by Krkeene on Nov 12, 11 7:29 PM
Help! I can't go past level 12. In the list of chapters it shows the rest of the chapters are locked. I have a lightbulb, a gas can, and wire cutters and can't find anything to do with them....

[Post New]by shener on Dec 4, 11 2:21 PM
Krkeene wrote:Help! I can't go past level 12. In the list of chapters it shows the rest of the chapters are locked. I have a lightbulb, a gas can, and wire cutters and can't find anything to do with them....

In the 2nd map, place the plank over the ravine, towards the right of the "danger bridge out" sign.
A 3rd map appears.
The wire-cutter is to cut the chain on the door of the red wagon in the 1st map.
The bulb is for the puzzle later in the chapter.

Edited on 12/04/2011 at 2:37:56 PM PST

Re:The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Hidden Expedition: Amazon are here!

[Post New]by zhzubair4 on Mar 10, 12 12:48 PM
Just thought I would let you guys know of a cool iphone game here iphone apps android appsiphone apps download

[Post New]by Amyg0151 on Apr 6, 12 8:59 AM
I have just purchased this game and is stuck on the very first level I can't find the key to open the drawer help x

[Post New]by tylr1717 on May 17, 12 6:05 AM
Great game, but stuck in Ch. 13. No map to continue after finding all items. The rope on the boat lights up, but nothing in my 'pack' helps. I have a wrench, light bulb and gas can. Please help???

Thank u!!!

[Post New]by Grammysuggs09 on Jul 19, 12 2:50 PM
I cannot get past the river scene

Go to: