bitsy1949
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Fiction Fixers: Adventures in Wonderland

[Post New]by bitsy1949 on Jun 5, 10 10:34 PM
I haven't read all the reviews, but I don't understand why there isn't the usual forum for this excellent game. What's up BFG?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 6, 10 12:24 AM
It's here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1721.page

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Jun 6, 10 8:47 AM
prpldva wrote:It's here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1721.page

Thank you prpldva! I was too tired to find it last night! LOL!

drgww
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by drgww on Jul 20, 10 12:05 PM
MsFreddie wrote:Hi Samwise, glad to hear this is a good game, I am about to beta test it too. GZ doesn't release games, they provide info on games and links to their dowload sites. This may be the developers site or a game website such as BFG. Whether BFG gets a game depends on the developer I think.

drgww
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by drgww on Jul 20, 10 12:06 PM
CAN ANYONE HELP. I HAVE COLLECTED ALL 9 TARTS....MY INVENTORY ONLY SHOWS 8...HAVE GONE BACK TO ALL PLACES WHERE THE TARTS ARE...ALL GONE.....YET MY INVENTORY ONLY SHOWS 8. CAN'T CONTINUE GAME/ ANY IDEAS?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 20, 10 12:10 PM
drgww wrote:CAN ANYONE HELP. I HAVE COLLECTED ALL 9 TARTS....MY INVENTORY ONLY SHOWS 8...HAVE GONE BACK TO ALL PLACES WHERE THE TARTS ARE...ALL GONE.....YET MY INVENTORY ONLY SHOWS 8. CAN'T CONTINUE GAME/ ANY IDEAS?

Double check your map- It should show you ant areas that still have stuff to do....

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jul 20, 10 12:12 PM
Hi fishies,

It looks like this is an older thread, I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full Game Forum to keep all of your questions and comments in one place. It's also the best place to connect with other players and get hints and tips!

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "tarts" and the posts with the word "tarts" in it will pop up!

To find the forum for any game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page, and type in the game title you’re looking for.

Happy Gaming!

bfgTigris

Go to: