Puzzle

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

Re:Puzzle

[Post New]by 50MAD on Dec 30, 16 3:35 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:I'm getting really tired too of all the add-ons. Pretty soon, we won't be able to see any of the scenery, it'll be all "extras." At one time it was cool, now it's just boring.

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Dec 30, 16 5:40 AM
Thanks for the heads up HennyMarie......I like it, if of course this does not interfere with other aspects of the game!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 30, 16 8:18 AM
MaryCricket wrote:
bookgirl1 wrote: When you click on the snow globe of the Christmas carousel it says the keeper of the castle is thinking of making the carousel a permanent fixture on the castle grounds. Maybe we'll have to put all the puzzle pieces together to "build " the carousel?

What Christmas carousel,? where it this located?

it's one of the snow globes...

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Dec 30, 16 10:29 AM
It can not bee something we already have cause we do not have to sell duplicates of anything and we can not buy anything in packs.

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Dec 30, 16 10:44 AM
MaryCricket wrote:
HennyMarie wrote:It can not bee something we already have cause we do not have to sell duplicates of anything and we can not buy anything in packs.

it is nothing that we have now, It will be all new, the puzzles will come from the HOS, and when we get duplicates puzzles we can sell them

This will all be brand new,, no other item will be involved, just puzzles, for example when we go in the HOS, and get duplicate puzzle pieces, that is when you can sell them to get sparkles, the sparkles will let you buy puzzle pack, this is what I understand from reading the message in the help section

Edited on 12/30/2016 at 11:03:29 AM PST

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Dec 30, 16 10:59 AM
This is interesting. Being a person who hates making assumptions, I'll wait until they add the puzzle to the game, play for a bit, then decide whether it's something I like.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 30, 16 12:16 PM
mamarose1900 wrote:This is interesting. Being a person who hates making assumptions, I'll wait until they add the puzzle to the game, play for a bit, then decide whether it's something I like.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Since we'll get the puzzle pieces from the HO's, getting a complete set of puzzle pieces may eventually happen when you're not even trying....

oldgirl10
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by oldgirl10 on Dec 30, 16 2:12 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:I'm getting really tired too of all the add-ons. Pretty soon, we won't be able to see any of the scenery, it'll be all "extras." At one time it was cool, now it's just boring.

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Dec 30, 16 3:16 PM
I don't know what was wrong with the original game. It was fun and challenging. You had to work for what you wanted. Now all these extra games within a game within a game is........well...a pain.

I agree with whitebutterfly, boring.

[Post New]by FreakieFaerie on Dec 30, 16 3:20 PM
I agree whitebutterfly as I previously stated

To much fluff and they need to just go back to working on original game content.

Being able to advance in the game is what most want and that seems to be something the developers are just putting on the back burner.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Dec 30, 16 3:23 PM
I think that the few words that the Developers have flown in our direction have been analyzed to the nth degree.
In fact we may even have done their job for them and they just take on board our thoughts and suggestions!
So as mamarose says; we'll just wait and see what is created for our delectation
One thing I am sure of; there will never be a dull moment in the Castle over the next few months. So I disagree with blanco fluttero and shiver in my white jacket when the word "boring" is floated above my cot

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 30, 16 4:36 PM
I do seem to remember several different posts in the "suggestions for the developers" with people saying they wanted puzzles.... The mods say they forward that thread to the developers and it looks like they read it..... Maybe that thread should be monitored by players and if you don't like a suggestion, voice your opinion about it then or you might see it in a future update....

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Dec 30, 16 5:08 PM
I am really getting tired of tiring to post and winding up with a blank screen. Ditch the new filter, the only posts it's preventing are ones from the players. The unmentionable stuff keeps showing up.

Anyway, if all the fluff were to be removed (tournaments, DQ's Trina, private room, Blue Keys, holiday events, challenges, etc) and the time gained by the developers used to produce more character quests (and new hidden object scenes, and zoom zones and areas), and we received new material every month...there still not be enough to keep a maxed out player busy for more than a couple hours each month.

So, what would those players do the rest of the month besides answer the question "Am I the only person waiting for an update?" Compete with each other to become the game's first billionaire? See who can be the first person to have 1000 Polestars in their inventory?

Not this player. I'd be looking for something else to do with my time. And before long, I'd forget to open MC and check to see if there was an update.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Dec 31, 16 12:44 AM
That's what happened to me with the other game we both played TiramaSue.

I have two of my three games from my computer's and I haven't opened the remaining one since Pirate Day.

I really do not want that to happen with MC. I have played it for 3 years tomorrow morning. It is Saturday here and New Year's Eve.

Please, please bring on the update.

Go to: