burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,236 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by burf90 on Jan 6, 17 9:58 AM
bayley60 wrote:Here we go again! Going along nicely, playing game smoothly and whoops I can't get any further. I am also, like other writer, stuck on the picking the right blades. I looked on the guide and did what it said but sadly nothing happens. Cannot get the bandages. Please fix ASAP.

Bayley60, the guide is wrong. Starting at the top and numbering the blades 1 to 6 , push in 2, 4, and 6.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by jenthomas25 on Mar 13, 17 5:29 PM
In the bonus game, I cannot get past clicking on the mannequin in the waiting room, as the game will not allow me to actually click on it and use the small battery and token. I've searched for an update to solve this issue, and there are no updates available. So frustrating.

Majestyx12
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Aug 7, 17 3:32 PM
Everyone has played this but me and your all gone. I started playing this game today Aug 7 17 and I noticed in the guide they don't list where the morphs are. Aren't they suppose to be there?

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 7, 17 6:04 PM
@Majesty12
The Morphing objects in this game are in the HOP's.
I haven't got this game yet so I don't know if they are listed in strategy guide or not.
Sometimes they are listed at the very end, after all other collectibles if they are separate from the other collectibles but not all games list where they are if they are in the HOP's only.

Edited on 08/07/2017 at 6:05:19 PM PST

Majestyx12
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Aug 8, 17 11:35 AM
Thank you for taking the time to answer me. I guess I'm not alone. I looked on the guide with the collectibles and it's not in the guide. I was trying to have BFG fix it, I guess. Or have some others notice and complaint also so they would fix it. Your so nice to let me know someone is there I can tell your a caring person.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 8, 17 9:31 PM
@Majestyx12
So, I was being stupid and thinking this post was for the latest game in this series, not the previous one (DUH!)
Anyway I do have this game and you are absolutely right that there is no list of Morphs for the HOP's.
I understand that this can be really frustrating for some people, and especially those whose eyesight isn't as good as it would be a lot harder to pick out those well hidden morphs.
You can return to the HOP games in the extras menu once you have played the main and bonus games, and try to get any morphs you may have missed, but it is still a little annoying for those who have trouble spotting them.

Anyway, I'm sure you are doing fine with it, but as there is not a guide available, I've written one for the location of all the morphs in a new thread on this forum for anyone who may come along and want some extra help.

In terms of replying to posts I try to read through any game posts of games that I own to see if I can help, but it is not always possible.
I think it is just timing and luck that determines whether someone will reply to your post or not!
Anyway I hope you are enjoying your BF games and don't ever be reluctant to ask for help on the forums as the pond is a lovely group of people and they always do their very best to try and help. If there is anything that you think I might be able to help with then feel free to PM me.

Go to: