What a Game!!!!

Re:What a Game!!!!

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Apr 27, 10 1:17 PM
Really love this game. Hope for more of the same too.

GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by GraciesDD on May 27, 10 5:27 PM
Bigfishette wrote:Really love this game. Hope for more of the same too.

Same here. A very enjoyable game. I usually do not like building games either but this one I could play at my own pace and enjoy the ride!

BF

rincy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by rincy1 on Jul 27, 10 7:55 PM
The BEST game that I have played on here, many hours of great enjoyment, hope that soon there is a sequel to this game. Does anyone know if there are any more game like this one? Just great!!!!!!To anyone who has not tried it, please do, you will NO be dissappointed at all!

margojg
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by margojg on Aug 10, 10 8:59 AM
I have been playing this game for several days now and absolutely LOVE it. I, also, do not like "builder" games, but this one is so different and so much fun to play. The mini games are also fun and just challenging enough. I get so involved in the tasks and trying to got them done, I forget the time and have to scurry to get supper on the table, or go to bed at a decent hour. I rarely get so involved in a game as I have with this one. Please, please, please, make some more like it. The graphics are great and the sounds----the sounds are fantastic. The thunder makes you jump out of your seat and the frog is so much fun to make jump. Fantastic amount of fun and entertainment for just 6.99!!! Thanks

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jan 2, 11 3:08 PM
Just finished this delightful game. My granddaughter and I were both impressed with the beautiful scenes and how realistic they were with the crawling ants,hovering dragonflies,ect. Very long,took me several hours over two afternoons and two long night sessions,that lasted into the early morning hours.

Not very many $7 games last that long,and we should not expect them to be the length of a game that runs $20 or more,so I am very pleased with the gameplay and the graphics of this game.

BTW several rainy scenes with rumbles and cracks of thunder and flashes of lightning made me jump!

Edited on 01/04/2011 at 12:23:38 AM PST

theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by theoldbag on Mar 22, 11 4:38 PM
I have bought over 130 games from BF and enjoyed most of them very much with a few ok but....nothing even comes close to Settlement:Colossus. I am playing for the tenth time now and never tire of it. Each game I play differently, doing things in a little different order. Please, please give us more of this type of game. It is also the longest game I have played. It is the only game where I leave the music on also. Thanks for this one BF but please give us more like it.

LAndersen
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by LAndersen on May 8, 14 5:25 AM
Just thought I'd bump this thread to the top and add: Totally agree.

Please give us more games like this: relaxing, great to look at, detailed, inventive and not about ghosts, murderers, ghouls or what have you.

Edited on 05/08/2014 at 5:25:56 AM PST

Go to: