Plain Stamps

Devilinwales
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Plain Stamps

[Post New]by Devilinwales on May 13, 17 4:46 AM
talaT82 wrote:Can anyone help me out with plain stamps please!! My id is i2347708

Hi talaT82

Welcome to the forum from all

I will send you 2 invites and if they are on your wish list I am happy to help

Devil

Edited on 05/13/2017 at 4:47:13 AM PST

[Post New]by talaT82 on Jun 5, 17 9:49 PM
Thank you so much

Edited on 06/05/2017 at 9:49:25 PM PST

[Post New]by gogogo39 on Jun 25, 17 12:50 AM
same here - stuck without plain stamps!
my id is i2223641

thank you if anyone would like to give me some!

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jun 25, 17 5:25 AM
Hi gogogo39,

If you change your avatar's name to something unique, I will send you a friend request. I already have a "player" as a friend and it is too confusing to have more than one friend with the same name.

Happy gaming,
DeeJay46

[Post New]by nikkimm on Apr 13, 18 6:47 AM
I'm throwing out friend requests today...i am in desperate need of stamps but only have 2 friends!! I thank you in advance!

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Apr 13, 18 8:54 PM
nikkimm wrote:I'm throwing out friend requests today...i am in desperate need of stamps but only have 2 friends!! I thank you in advance!

Try looking in the threads for friends for your platform. Either post your ID # there or go through the last page of posts (most current) and invite people from there.

You don't say what you play on, pc, ios, or android.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Apr 14, 18 2:10 PM
nikkimm wrote:I'm throwing out friend requests today...i am in desperate need of stamps but only have 2 friends!! I thank you in advance!

You definitely need to increase your friends. I have found that a lot of players will happily gift plain stamps, and airship stuff. And you should increase for the spring event anyway - 250 coins x 3 HOS - you will need this coinage as you advance - a fab oppo given to us by BFG!
Anyway don't mind me, get reading the strategy which has been lovingly produced by lots of veteran gamers.. ALWAYS take their advice, don't be a Gemini like me and learn the hard way....

Go to: