newmangame
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: A Test of Fire Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by newmangame on Jan 31, 17 9:27 PM
We are also having a problem with the last gem in the cave in the Bonus round.

DannPat

FionaPa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: A Test of Fire Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by FionaPa on Feb 4, 17 4:09 AM
Windows 10. The "skip" button isn't working for me in any of the puzzles. I originally chose custom difficulty but cant now check the settings anywhere

doseydose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by doseydose on Feb 9, 17 3:25 PM
When will there be an update for this game? I have been checking every day for one, but sadly no update. I would really love to finish this game.

[Post New]by calimermaid on Feb 20, 17 5:39 PM
The hint button stopped working altogether about 2/3 of the way through the game. I exited the game, then went back in - still no hint button. I uninstalled it, then reinstalled, Nothing.

Edited on 02/20/2017 at 5:42:58 PM PST

Barry_B
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Barry_B on Mar 7, 17 11:26 AM
Progression block in bonus chapter!

If you don't use the Hooked Stick in the class room, you can complete the indoor section then drive to the hut location and be 1 bowl fragment missing thus blocking you from completing the bowl and the game!! I had to look at the strategy guide as I still had the hooked Stick in my inventory and had never used it, that's when I discovered I should have used it in the class room but didn't.

doseydose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by doseydose on Mar 23, 17 4:18 PM
This game has had an issue with the last gem missing in the bonus game HOP since January. No fix has yet been made to fix the issue. Would you, please, get the issue of the last gem fixed so the game can be finished. I hate paying for something and nothing in return gets done to help.

Emmmms1974
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Emmmms1974 on May 14, 17 4:47 AM
Hey all, I am at the point where I need to destroy the boal, I have been in to the lab etc. But now I can't do ANYTHING?! Checked tasks and the map and the only task there is destroy the bowl and the map shows nothing to do? When I click on the hint button it doesn't do anything at all??! getting quite annoyed now :/ I very rarely buy the collectors edition games as I find them quite expensive!!

Please help

[Post New]by Grandma560 on May 20, 17 1:07 PM
Hey all, I am at the point where I need to destroy the boal, I have been in to the lab and also fished out the artifact part from the pond.Now I can't do anything as the artifact doesn't show up in inventory nor does my hint button work any longer. I am stuck and been waiting for any patches and/or update to fix this issue.

Go to: