Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Voice from Heaven here.

[Post New]by dancinNsingin on Feb 20, 17 7:23 AM
For some reason The Voice from Heaven just stopped working. When I try to play it, the matches do not drop. I have tried changing the update setting as well as reinstalling it and nothing works anymore. Thanks for your help.

[Post New]by dancinNsingin on Feb 20, 17 7:26 AM
For some reason The Voice from Heaven just stopped working. When I try to play it, the matches do not drop. I have tried changing the update setting as well as reinstalling it and nothing works anymore. Thanks for your help.
I am using Windows 10.

[Post New]by dmilitel on Feb 24, 17 12:13 PM
Game not working after the upgrade. Tiles will move but nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. Using Windows 10. Purchased the game.

[Post New]by famlewis on Feb 24, 17 7:34 PM
Bought the game because of the favorable, relaxing reviews. Using HP Windows 10. Game does not work. All of the issues with the tiles not moving or dropping, no real help unless to get a star or the purple icon. Can't finish a level. Reinstalled 3 times. Ran as admin, tried new user, tried the trial on another computer and account using Windows 10 - won't work there either.

More disappointing is there does not seem to be any help for this one. Hope a new update comes out soon to fix. The game looks intriguing and recommendations sounded great!

Still love BigFish- First time I have had a game fail in more than 10 years!

Please fix!!!!!

[Post New]by shortflame on Mar 8, 17 6:15 PM
I can't get passed level 2-20 on my Dell laptop Windows 10 doesn't work. Page appeared and the icons will move but not register as a match and won't proceed.
J.K.

[Post New]by cunningc on Mar 11, 17 3:00 PM
Purchased this game on January 27, 2017. Game has frozen at Level 5. Like others have said, the tiles can be moved toward a match but matched tiles don't drop. Running the game from a PC.

Edited on 03/11/2017 at 3:01:51 PM PST

[Post New]by BlueAvacdo on Apr 8, 17 9:40 PM
I was having the same problem with The Voice From Heaven but now the game won't open at all. Is anyone addressing this issue?

holtzer
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by holtzer on Apr 11, 17 10:17 AM
I had this trouble before and you fixed it . I make matches of three or more and the tiles won't move. It is my favorate game. Please help.

holtzer
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by holtzer on Apr 11, 17 10:19 AM
I had this trouble before and you fixed it . I make matches of three or more and the tiles won't move. It is my favorate game. Please help. I am using windows 10 on my pc.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 21, 17 12:07 PM
Unlike the others here, I've finished the game several times and never had the issue with the matches not working. However, I did notice that with the most recent update, the problem of having the powerups trigger themselves if they are fully charged up has gotten worse. It used to be if the cursor was close to the powerups bar it would set off any fully charged powerups, but now they'll go off if the cursor is anywhere near the left side of the M3 board! I have taken to clicking on the powerups as soon as I get them to use them right away just so I don't unexpectedly have a powerup go off while I'm playing.

I'm on Win 7 and my video card is a bit old, so can't update my NVIDIA game ready driver anymore. Not sure if this is a display issue only with my system or it's a game glitch with the automatic powerups.

The only real update otherwise that I can see with the latest "graphics update" is that they switched out the blue piece which to me looked like a blue colored Shistosoma mansoni egg (LOL med tech side of me speaking ) for a dark blue jewel. There are still some levels later in the game where there are 3 different blue colored tiles which is still sort of an eyestrain thing to figure out what's what.

Just my .02 since the developer appears to be responsive to comments

Edited on 04/21/2017 at 12:27:22 PM PST

rldem
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by rldem on Apr 30, 17 10:40 AM
There have been a funny duddy around because the game has been frozen. What is the wrong with the game?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 15, 17 4:17 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report issues with the game The Voice from Heaven. It sounds like the major issue of players not seeing matches be made properly while playing was resolved by a recent update, and that some players are seeing it occur again despite that update. I'm sorry to hear that and want to thank you all as well for your patience while waiting on a response.

For this issue, what I recommend is trying to run the game as an Administrator. This will give the game the permissions necessary to run as smoothly as possible and could resolve not only the reported match issue some players are seeing after the update as well as other issues the game may run into. If you'd like to try those steps, they are available in the following page:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

holtzer
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by holtzer on Jun 16, 17 11:38 AM
I waited and you fixed it again thank you. whatever you did it made my Trials of Olympus 111 started to work right also. I would get the sun bonus and when it popped it would freeze that spot and all the tiles around it. But both games are working just fine.Thank you again. holtzer

Charango
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Charango on Sep 7, 17 9:03 PM
This game is freezing up on MAC

Go to: