Building the Palace

Re:Building the Palace

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Feb 12, 17 4:12 PM
silver_hawk wrote:What have you completed exactly from the list?

Have you done Herald's Scaffold from the left side?

Then you need to make your remaining upgrades to the Right Side Palace Building:

Upgrade 1 balcony on Observer Tower - get 1 Royal Seal
Upgrade 2 roof windows on Guest Suites - get 2 Royal Seals

It will take a total of 3 Alluring Amber and magic for all three upgrades.

ONLY upgrades to Palace doors, windows, roof windows, and balconies give the Royal Seals.

Upgrades to the common houses are what increases your magic capacity.

I am unsure what you mean by Heralds Scaffold, I didnt see a building that said that but I did fully upgrade the Palace, except the places that say Coming Soon.

I just un-cursed the last Turtle at the bottom left and when I click to try to restore the wall, it says, Must restore Page's Private Tower first... I click the foot steps that take you to it, Then when I click that it says I must restore Cartographer' Tower first. Then I click that and it says I must restore The Left Wing first. Then when I click that it says I have 2 of 5 Royal Seals but I have, to my knowledge, fully upgraded the Palace besides the Coming Soon stuff. Everywhere I click it doesnt give me an upgrade option and all the windows have colorful stained glass. I have the Balconies done, the windows, doors, ect...

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,958 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 12, 17 4:38 PM
Are there three windows on the Front Hall that still need to be upgraded? The Front Hall is at the top of the stairs. You should have just built that. There should be three windows to upgrade/repair on that part.

CherZR
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Building the Palace

[Post New]by CherZR on Feb 12, 17 10:33 PM
silver_hawk wrote:The information below will help you plan production to build the Palace.

If you have not de-cursed the Library Book Nook yet, Stop ! We recommend you do that first before working on Palace buildings.

I am the poster child for listening to Silver Hawk!!! Level 81 & no Book Nook

I stopped right after the magic earned from upgrades was adjusted, but that was too late! I was a few hundred magic capacity away from de-cursing the Library when BLAMO magic went down the gutter .

I only worked on the palace in order to use my basalt; now I turn it into Basalt Bricks & sell them for 100 coins each instead of worrying about building the Palace.

Witchy55
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Witchy55 on Mar 21, 17 10:45 AM
I've worked on the Stargazer Tower to the point that I need only 1 Royal Seal to complete it. Personally, I disagree a little bit with your take on NOT building the Palace until you've completed all the other stuff, silver_hawk.

Why? Because I receive 2 baskets and 2 things-that-give-you-an-extra-space-to-use*** on your machines each time I give it some energy. Although it takes a long time to receive them because it takes about 12 hours for it to complete, those baskets and ***s come in very handy!

I WILL wait as long as I can to finish building the rest of the Palace though. In the meantime, I can build up my stock of Marvelous Bricks since they seem to be needed most at first.

***What are the NAME of those things anyway?

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,958 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Mar 22, 17 2:50 PM
Witchy55 wrote:I've worked on the Stargazer Tower to the point that I need only 1 Royal Seal to complete it. Personally, I disagree a little bit with your take on NOT building the Palace until you've completed all the other stuff, silver_hawk.

Why? Because I receive 2 baskets and 2 things-that-give-you-an-extra-space-to-use*** on your machines each time I give it some energy.

That's understandable. The Stargazers Tower and Disciples Tower would be the exceptions. The Production Papers and Baskets do come in very handy and when you need a bit of extra magic having the Disciples Tower preloaded and ready to use can come in handy too.

As far as the rest of the Palace. My recommendation is just that - a recommendation and nothing more. Players have the choice on how they want to play. There is nothing wrong with ignoring my recommendation.

However, that being said. The reason I did in the first place are for several reasons and that was after the Oct 10th update and before this latest March 4th update.

* You can only get the lemon tree from next to the Newlywed House. If you reach level 50 before getting it you'll be flooded for requests for lemons at level 50 even if you don't have the tree. This has been a major game issue.

* You can only get the Palace Pick Up event at level 58 but only after you get the Library de-cursed too. The prize is a magic producing statue worth having.

* Reaching and opening the Toy Island Fresco can help get those needed red stones for the Alluring Amber needed for Palace upgrades.

* You can't finish the Palace until you get 9000 magic. You need that much to open Toy Island anyway.

Nothing wrong with working on both at the same time. Between the Oct and March updates it was faster and easier to put the Palace on hold. The March update changes that opinion.

For those that think that building the Palace is the main goal of the game. That is a matter of personal opinion. If you believe that then it's true for you. I don't and believe that this is a farming game and the Palace is extra. Both opinions are correct. No one is wrong.

Remember that Sunken Secrets came out as a farming game and the Palace was added at a later date. Just as the diver was added at a later date.

Oct update - I recommended to hold the Palace until last.
March update - I don't see any reason not to work on both palace and the rest at the same time.
Next update - Might change my opinion again based on new challenges.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,864 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 1, 17 8:41 AM
I am a big believer in tapping into the forum knowledge base but the lack of labels on completed buildings or those partially constructed in the in the game itself is making it next to impossible to find a searchable item much less figure out all the information made available to us.

I have completed the towers to the right of the palace and the place itself. There is an area immediately to the left of the palace (vault perhaps?, set at 90 degrees to the Ballroom?, that I have the foundation almost completed. Now it is sitting with a bit of gold railing and not asking for anything else. I was able to go to the left of that and start the foundation but I am seeing I need one more Royal Seal.

Clicked away at all areas and found that I could upgrade two of the bits of the wall closest to the sea and a lamppost I had missed previously but have to ask if anyone can figure out where I am in the build and what I have missed? Please and thank you in advance.

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,958 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 1, 17 10:04 AM
Overhead view of Left Palace. Numbers indicate the order in which their built.

= 1. Herald's Scaffold
= 2. Foundation / 6. Front Hall / 8. Aristocrat's Chambers / 9. Upper Level
= 4. Front Stairs
= 3. Vault / 7. Left Wing / 10. Coachman's Dorm / 15. Advisor's Attic
= 5. Poet's Privy
= 11. Cartographer's Tower
= 12. Cartographer's Pupil Tower
= 13. Page's Private Tower
14. Left Wall not pictured

oooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oo

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,958 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 1, 17 10:30 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:
I have completed the towers to the right of the palace and the place itself. There is an area immediately to the left of the palace (vault perhaps?, set at 90 degrees to the Ballroom?, that I have the foundation almost completed. Now it is sitting with a bit of gold railing and not asking for anything else. I was able to go to the left of that and start the foundation but I am seeing I need one more Royal Seal.

Based on the illustration I provided for you (see post above this one) I'm guessing by your post that you are working on the Left side of the Palace grounds. It sounds like you just completed Herald's Scaffold? and are starting on the Foundation?

Complete ALL possible upgrades (using alluring amber + magic) to the Palace windows, doors, balconies, and roof windows of the Right Castle, Towers, and South Wall.

That should give you enough Royal Seals to start on the Foundation of the Left Side after you've completed the Herald's Scaffold (see illustration above this post).

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,864 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 1, 17 11:32 AM
Clever way to map it out. It is definitely 1. Herald's Scaffold that refuses to budge with it's partial gold railing and 2. Foundation where I need the Royal Seals.

I guess I will go click around some more. Just not seeing the trigger for the rest of Herald's Scaffold. Thanks for taking the time to do that, much appreciated.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,864 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 1, 17 11:36 AM
EUREKA! Door into the Stargazer tower with the walk on top of the wall. Thanks again, hope I won't have to ask another question while using your nifty depiction!

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,958 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 1, 17 11:51 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:EUREKA! Door into the Stargazer tower with the walk on top of the wall. Thanks again, hope I won't have to ask another question while using your nifty depiction!

Happy to have been able to help.

If you have all the wood on top of the Herald's Scaffold with the gold railing then you've completed that part for now. Onto the Foundation glad you found the missing upgrade.

Sometime after you complete the Poet's Privy (and I think the Front Hall and Left Wing) you'll be required to build the awnings. But that will be a while yet before you get to that part.

[Post New]by jt3219 on May 10, 17 8:26 PM
Ok- Level 84. Decursed all I can find. Decorated all bldgs. Magic at 9509. 25 pearls. I've built all the lower left & the upper right palace bldg. I have 6 towers at the right bldg. All the towers at the lower bldg. I need the vacant space between the left and right palace bldgs.
When I click on the vacant space between 2 blgds it says "coming soon". I need to build the lower sea wall also. Any ideas?

\
silver_hawk wrote:Overhead view of Left Palace. Numbers indicate the order in which their built.

= 1. Herald's Scaffold
= 2. Foundation / 6. Front Hall / 8. Aristocrat's Chambers / 9. Upper Level
= 4. Front Stairs
= 3. Vault / 7. Left Wing / 10. Coachman's Dorm / 15. Advisor's Attic
= 5. Poet's Privy
= 11. Cartographer's Tower
= 12. Cartographer's Pupil Tower
= 13. Page's Private Tower
14. Left Wall not pictured

oooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oo

#[

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,958 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 11, 17 7:42 AM
jt3219,

The area between the two Castle buildings and the lower area between Blooming Alley and Shade Alley are not released from the developers yet. They are "supposed" to be "coming soon". When that will be is ANY BODIES guess. Sorry you can't go on at this point... yet.

Though you do seem to be missing some magic capacity. Zoom into your island and look around carefully to see anything that missed getting upgraded or repaired.

Mobile should be at 9514 max (at this time). So you're missing 5 magic that could be a lamp or a bench or a broken fence or 5 stones border caps.

[Post New]by jt3219 on May 11, 17 6:42 PM
silver_hawk wrote:jt3219,

The area between the two Castle buildings and the lower area between Blooming Alley and Shade Alley are not released from the developers yet. They are "supposed" to be "coming soon". When that will be is ANY BODIES guess. Sorry you can't go on at this point... yet.

Though you do seem to be missing some magic capacity. Zoom into your island and look around carefully to see anything that missed getting upgraded or repaired.

Mobile should be at 9514 max (at this time). So you're missing 5 magic that could be a lamp or a bench or a broken fence or 5 stones border caps.

Well that's a fine how do you do!! Release a game that's not finished!! I've clicked about every inch and nothing else comes up as not finished. Doors, windows, walls, stone caps, stairs, towers.
I have 185 of 211 achievement done.

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on May 12, 17 1:05 PM
I am ADDING TO THE FRUSTRATIONS... At Star Level 70 and at the magic capacity of 9514 I have acquired the buildings and Palace since level 56. Right now I am having a terrible time trying to expand my storage beyond 720 because toolboxes are limited. I keep hearing, for close to 9 months, about all of the the "Coming Soon" and the areas around the Stone Border. Your designers spend so much time making the fruits and other stones into cartoon-ish visuals... how about working on the rest of the Palace areas... where are your priorities?? I liked the original bunch of carrots rather than a carrot that looks worse than Bugs Bunny would enjoy. FINISH THE OTHER AREAS.

Edited on 05/12/2017 at 1:06:27 PM PST

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on May 13, 17 9:00 AM
SlavicCookingCom wrote: Right now I am having a terrible time trying to expand my storage beyond 720 because toolboxes are limited.

Same here. I thought that the type of box in short supply varied each time you completed a storage level. But I've been short of tools for a few levels now. Ready to increase to 940 slots BUT I need 11 more tools.

[Post New]by earlyrtmnt on May 13, 17 1:35 PM
Can anyone explain to me what the cursed amber is used for? Or do you need to convert it? Thank you.

JulezyGem
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by JulezyGem on May 13, 17 1:58 PM
convert it in the alchemist bench. just finished all mine till tomorrow

mdpetdoc
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on May 13, 17 9:37 PM
BanditSam wrote:
SlavicCookingCom wrote: Right now I am having a terrible time trying to expand my storage beyond 720 because toolboxes are limited.

Same here. I thought that the type of box in short supply varied each time you completed a storage level. But I've been short of tools for a few levels now. Ready to increase to 940 slots BUT I need 11 more tools.

And I've got 2 tools sitting in my market that no one wants but the plans and ropes sold.

JulezyGem
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by JulezyGem on May 14, 17 1:28 AM
this palace is annoying. now waiting on alluring amber to do. I need 3 more royal seals till i can even start building heralds scaffold. Tbh i should take a day or two out and just make alluring amber. (mumble grumble)

Go to: