Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures

[Post New]by kgripp on May 21, 10 9:26 PM
I really like this game. And so do my kids we race to see who can figure out the puzzle first. I wish there were more games like this here.

beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by beckx020 on Jun 6, 10 4:47 PM
I love this game. It's a puzzle and you can mostly take your time figuring everything out. Like old games? Yup. Wonderful!!!!

Weird the perspectives of some things drop and some don't. But I love it anyway.

schubert2
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by schubert2 on Apr 13, 11 9:23 AM
This is a beautifully designed puzzle game! It has all the features I really appreciate-there is no timer, one can access/skip any level, the quick save/ load feature works great, excellent mood music( one of the few games I actually keep the music at 100%), creative object design (billiard ball, glass blocks, moving platforms), great level design -some levels are fiendishly clever, etc., etc.. Can't think of anything I'd change -which is very rare. Highly recommend! Also highly recommend Crystal Cave Classic which can be bought at the Rake In The Grass / 300 AD website (Google Crystal Cave Classic). Enjoy!!!

chipps611
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by chipps611 on Feb 5, 12 5:26 PM
another2cents wrote:Just to add another two cents... I had mentioned that it reminded me of BoxWorld... my son reminded me about Heartland... and he is right ... it is something like it as well.. What ever games it is simular to... even if it is a mixure the bottom line is

It is an enjoyable .. game

Agreed, this game is remarkably like the old DOS game "Heartland PC", which kept us all entertained for weeks and months back in the BBS days. That's the first thing I thought of while playing this. I got through the tutorials plus the first 17 levels of the real game in the first 45 minutes of the trial. On the fence on buying it, I'll play the last 15 minutes and figure it out then. Love these old style games.

chipps611
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by chipps611 on Feb 6, 12 5:57 PM
Update: bought this one and am glad I did. Have spent the last 3 days of a long weekend engrossed in this thing, and the game is done beautifully. The level of challenge goes up as you progress, and it's an absolutely wonderful old school puzzler. This was a real treat to find.

spedgnt
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by spedgnt on Nov 7, 13 5:10 PM
I had my doubts when I first started the demo........but it snagged me ! Some puzzles are quite easy, while others challenge the brain. When a "challenge" is met and the puzzle is solved, I would ask myself: "Why didn't I see that in the first place?" We are having a love-hate relationship!

Go to: