Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by sweetie3333 on Feb 11, 17 6:52 PM
Hi there,
15B has a gliche. I am unable to complete the level.Jenny will only fire one round of firecrackers and then gets stuck there. I can see you have been told this a couple of times already but have not fixed it. i paid for this game please take fingers out of **** and get moving!

Thanks.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by kgustavson on Feb 12, 17 12:18 PM
Game flashing terribly on level 14b. Absolutely unplayable. Reinstalling did nothing. Come on guys, fix this!!!!!

Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Uzea on Feb 16, 17 2:17 AM
I am also having the problem in 15B she want move Has any of you had a reply from BF?

[Post New]by Manowater on Feb 18, 17 11:35 AM
I have played this game successfully, but suddenly can't launch game. I get as far as the welcome screen, I can change options, look at awards, etc. but when I click PLAY it does nothing... same with bonus levels. I have uninstalled this game and reinstalled it, but alas same problem. Please advise. Thank you.

sore_paw
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by sore_paw on Feb 20, 17 8:25 AM
Is there ever going to be an update from big fish as to when the issues are going to be fixed? Not happy paying for a collectors edition game that I can't play

[Post New]by victorianartist on Feb 22, 17 10:08 AM
Windows 10

PC, Sony Vaio

Wacom Tablet Intuos 3

Cannot play using my graphics tablet at all. Previous Weather Lord games play fine using my tablet, but not this one.

Many new games you offer are having (not all of them) the same problem. No proviso for using a Wacom tablet.

I can add my name as a player, but when you click ok with the stylus, nothing happens, cannot even exit with the tablet. My Vaio has touchpad, to get out I have to click using the touchpad.

Rebooted, re-installed, etc. Still the same. Not going to buy unless it can work.

Edited on 02/22/2017 at 10:11:05 AM PST

[Post New]by catherineb1121 on Feb 22, 17 1:31 PM
sore_paw wrote:Is there ever going to be an update from big fish as to when the issues are going to be fixed? Not happy paying for a collectors edition game that I can't play

I did a tech report and they gave me a coupon for a free CE game, which is nice and all, but I want to finish the last level of this game so I was hoping they would release an update. :-(

I did actually get Jenny to leave after shooting a rocket once but then she wouldn't leave after shooting the second one so I couldn't get her to shoot off the third one to finish the level. That was only once after like 20 tries though, now she is back to not leaving after shooting off the first one.

[Post New]by deborahmacd on Feb 24, 17 5:27 AM
Got to level 30 something with no problems and then had to restart computer and now game doesn't work. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still doesn't work. Get the home screen but the play button doesn't work at all or the change person etc,

[Post New]by momjanice on Mar 7, 17 5:06 PM
Any luck fixing this issue? I am having the same problem.

qitaana wrote:I am having a similar issue to mistylady254.

The game played fine through the free trial period, and even for a while after I bought it. However, it crashed once and hasn't been right since. There's menuwelcome.txt where the player name used to be. I can click on play and change player, but nothing happens. If I click on options, the options screen comes up and I can move the sliders and check/uncheck the boxes, but none of the changes actually happen.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice, no luck.

The game is completely unplayable.

Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Jun 11, 17 7:29 PM
Level 17: the merchant in the upper left corner. I keep making the dress but the merchant doesn't disappear.

[Post New]by MsDigood67 on Jun 18, 17 5:56 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:Can't play level 42 or any of the bonus levels. Game is flashing (almost like a strobe light) and weird pixelation. tried restarting to no avail.

well not let me pass level 42

[Post New]by BF_Missy on Oct 25, 17 3:39 PM
I sent pics and computer info to the Customer Support team as per bfgBellerophon instructions on this threat and Julia wrote back "INSISTING" that I post the "GAME GLITCH" here, totally ignoring the pics and stating that she does not forward any info directly to the Developers, which is very strange bcos every Customer Support person I've dealt with in the past, even just this week and a few weeks ago, thanked me very much for providing the pics, computer type and written text stating the problem.
They liked the pics as it makes it so much easier to understand the problem, but Julia doesn't want them, and insists that the developers will check in here to read about the problems, which it has been my experience years ago, is not the case.

Below is the description of the glitch in the game.

On Oct. 18, 2017 purchased the game Weather Lords Graduate Collector's Edition "for MAC OSX EL Capitan, Version 10.11.6" .
There is a nasty glitch in the game and I would like it if you would pass the info to the developers.

In level 14-B, in both full screen & the other mode, I cannot access the MENU tab in the game play, which is located at the top, left side.

I have included 2 pics showing the before and after, when I put my pointer on the MENU tab. It gets blocked by another tab, which is the Wind Tab, which has no business being there at all. Pls see pics below:

Also, this section gets real choppy in this particular level and even tho I clicked the treasure to be picked up and yes the green check mark did come on, no one would go to pick it up.

This happened on my 2nd attempt at the game. I was able to access the MENU with a smidgeon of it showing on the left of the blocking Wind Tab. Lucky me.

Also, the official Wind Tab, which is located in the column on the right, would not activate for a while and when I would click on the other tools in that column, they
too took a while to activate. Like I said, this game got real choppy for some reason in the 14-B level. Oh, and the green check mark also took it's time appearing when I would select something, making me re-click several times.

Edited on 10/25/2017 at 3:50:09 PM PST

[Post New]by luvkala on Nov 17, 17 5:11 PM
Game keep freezing or closing out

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jan 4, 18 5:11 AM
Its been awhile since this game was released but I tried to re-install it today & got error messages about monitor resolution. (Couldnt switch)

I'm always afraid that after years of owning games that something will prevent me from being able to reinstall them. That has happened on my phone - most of the games (like this type) are no longer even available to download, and I am getting nervous that this will happen here as well.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 4, 18 11:06 AM
Hi Yaelle,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble reinstalling the game. Installing a computer game should work in the majority of cases, no matter how old the game may be, so let's try some troubleshooting to see if we can get the game to download and install properly. Normally installation issues are related to interference from another program in the background, and the steps from the following article will correct this situation. It also has additional steps that can be really helpful to try:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Should this not resolve the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team for additional assistance with installing the game. Please feel free to PM me or another Moderator if there are any more questions about this. We'll be happy to do anything we can to help.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by teawamutu71 on Jan 27, 18 12:54 AM
Hi I have been playing Weather Lord Graduation C.E 4 awhile now without any probs. Now I can only load the game but, I can no longer play it. I have no idea what is wrong. I play on a P.C L.G brand windows 10. I deleted the game & re- downloaded it but prob is still the same. Any help would b greatly appreciated as i'm not tech savvy at all. Thank You

Go to: