Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for GrimTales: Graywitch Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by teddibear1791 on Feb 3, 17 5:07 AM
I'm in the doctor's office. Placed the antlers before I used the winding key. Now can't use the winding key to get the last medical symbol.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for GrimTales: Graywitch Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by mistypie on Feb 3, 17 5:51 AM
LauraUnit wrote:Trouble in the bonus chapter - I attached the deer's antlers before I took the item from its mouth. Now I cannot interact with the deer and I have no way to get the item. Pressing hint directs me to the top left corner, where there is nothing. Restarting does not help. Thanks.

Edit: OSX

I have the same problem exact same issue
logged out of the game and back in and was able to reset the bonus chapter. Just made sure to use winder key before setting the antlers.

Edited on 02/03/2017 at 6:58:26 AM PST

Menorca11
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Menorca11 on Feb 3, 17 6:31 AM
Same issue with the bracelet. Got it then redirected and game froze.

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on Feb 3, 17 6:41 AM
Ditto with the bracelet. I'm back in the past where it is telling me to collect a bracelet I already had collected. Only way out of game is to ALT TAB or ALT CNTR DEL.

[Post New]by nateluva on Feb 3, 17 8:21 AM
Had the same problem with the antlers in the Doctors office. I went to the box with the medical keys and placed the 'three' I had, and it worked.

[Post New]by nateluva on Feb 3, 17 8:23 AM
teddibear1791 wrote:I'm in the doctor's office. Placed the antlers before I used the winding key. Now can't use the winding key to get the last medical symbol.

Had the same problem with the antlers in the Doctors office. I went to the box with the medical keys and placed the 'three' I had, and it worked.

[Post New]by msbelle54217 on Feb 3, 17 8:50 AM
Ditto, the infamous bracelet has another victim!

[Post New]by vsvillanoseven on Feb 3, 17 8:58 AM
Same issue with the bracelet. Got it, then it went back and told me to collect the bracelet. Froze.

Windows 7. It seems lately, there are updates and corrections on every collector's game. What's going on?????

davidvsautism
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by davidvsautism on Feb 3, 17 9:19 AM
I played into probably the middle of the game, shut it down for the night and opened back up the next day. Loaded fine but when it got to the main screen nothing happened when I tried to click play, options, etc. Mouse icon was correct and graphics displayed fine. Rebooted too, nothing happened. Very disappointing...Dell laptop Windows 10

Edited on 02/03/2017 at 9:20:10 AM PST

[Post New]by sweetness1313 on Feb 3, 17 10:42 AM
Same issue with the bracelet. Game froze and will not go any further. Using Mac

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 3, 17 10:45 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players taking the time to post what is occurring within their games. We definitely want to help get everyone back to playing their games.

For players that are experiencing issues with the bracelet and the bonus chapter, I've gone ahead and passed this information along to the appropriate teams for investigation. If anything is brought to our attention regarding the progression block in these areas, we will update the forums to inform the players. In the meantime, players are welcome to reach out to our Technical Support Team. I'm also going to include a help articles below from our Big Fish Games Help Pages that may help resolve this issue:

Run Game as Administrator
Windows 10
Mac Game Troubleshooting

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by marti_mouse on Feb 3, 17 12:44 PM
In Bonus Chapter, cutting rope on demon statue holding octopus amulet, game freezes. I can move the cursor, but can't do anything, even go to menu. I have to start task manager to exit the game. Running Windows 7.

[Post New]by chrsb70 on Feb 3, 17 3:30 PM
Add another one to the list for the bracelet issue. Have to force close the game in task manager, and going back in still stuck in the same place.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 3, 17 3:48 PM
Hi All,

I wanted to stop in here and provide a quick update regarding those technical issues that are coming up in the game. The appropriate teams are aware that users have been coming across glitches while playing, and they're in the process of working on a fix for some of the ones being reported in the forums. Though I don't have specific information on when that fix may be available, the Forum Moderation Team will definitely make sure to update this forum with any new information we receive.

In the meantime, if people are coming across technical problems and haven't tried them yet, the steps in the following help article may be useful in troubleshooting:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Additionally, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Team HERE if you're experiencing persisting problems. Our Reps are more than happy to assist as much as they can.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by HOTTENTOTVENUS on Feb 3, 17 4:25 PM
The 'morphing' objects are not morphing! I noticed that the 'morphing' objects were not morphing. If I 'clicked' the object it disappeared. I went to the Strategy Guide and found the morphing objects to see where they were located. I checked a couple of the morphing collectibles and they never morphed!

Wildfire54
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Wildfire54 on Feb 3, 17 5:19 PM
I also got the bracelet and somehow am back to the dead girl, cant do anything because of course the bracelet is in the other TIME.. I really Hate the thought of replaying this game only to possibly have this happen again.. Windows 10 on Lenovo Idea-pad 700...

[Post New]by tabithajones1 on Feb 3, 17 5:47 PM
Another victim to the bracelet scene. I clearly received the thing, but it just brings me back to her laying there. It actually lets me exit out....just want to finish my game.

smpilotmom
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by smpilotmom on Feb 3, 17 7:18 PM
I am yet ANOTHER victim of the infamous bracelet. I don't want to have to start the game over. PLEASE tell me that there is a fix for this???

[Post New]by westielover on Feb 4, 17 4:44 AM
Same problem with bracelet although am able to exit game. Looking forward to completing when fix available

[Post New]by Ellie55 on Feb 4, 17 4:54 AM
Bonus Chapter: unable to access deer with winding key...please send update!!!

Go to: