Friends of Suenamie

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

Re:Friends of Suenamie

[Post New]by norry6 on Feb 12, 17 6:06 AM
Hi Sue

I've only just read this. I do hope all is going well and that you are looking after yourself as well as your husband. A worrying time for you.
Sending love and prayers to you both

Norry

52lucky
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by 52lucky on Feb 12, 17 9:53 AM
Sue,

You & your husband are in my prayers.

Pama

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Mar 3, 17 9:59 PM
So sorry sweet, just found this thread.
Hope things are improving. Hugs. =v=

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Mar 15, 17 4:34 PM
My husband ended up back in the hospital yesterday. His blood sugar has been very erratic and he now has more blood clots in his leg . When he had his stroke in 2009 they put in a filter to stop blood clots from traveling to his brain or lungs. Since then this is the second time he's had clots. He is in a lot of pain and cannot transfer in and out of bed right now. Thank you for any prayers.

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Mar 15, 17 4:36 PM
Thank you to all of you that were praying for him before .

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Mar 15, 17 5:59 PM
Sue

I came on here to send you a message after seeing the note on your avatar. Sorry to read he is in a lot of pain. Prayers are already with your hubby. Thinking of you both.

Take care
Norry

lprestie
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by lprestie on Mar 16, 17 8:44 AM
Sending prayers to you and your husband.
Prayer chain for both of you has been going since his Hosp stay in Feb. God bless you.

Lucy

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Mar 17, 17 3:42 PM
Back in the hospital again due to extreme pain from the blood clots . Thank you guys for the uplifting wishes and I will take the advice of asking for a social worker. He was not ready to come home and now he is in a ton of pain.

Thank you for prayers,

Sue

gertie0513
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by gertie0513 on Mar 17, 17 5:25 PM
Oh My, Sue
That is awful news. Thanks for taking the time for the update. I truly feel for you and your husband. Sending positive thoughts your way
Gertie

heidinorkovi
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by heidinorkovi on Mar 18, 17 4:36 AM
Hello Sue, saw both your messages in the game. You are a strong woman. My job is working with the elderly and people living with a disability. I know what care is required with your hubby. It's 24/7 and you have been on my mind. Do you get any help and time out? Anyway, hope you are ok and your hubby too. Wishing all the best to you both. Heidi

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Mar 21, 17 8:51 PM
Heidi--I rarely ever get a break unless I go out of town for a day or two and then my 17 yr old son takes care of him. It's been almost a year since I went out of town. Sounds like you really understand this type of situation .

My husband is in a rehabilitation facility where he is getting rehab on his legs. The goal is to get him back to being able to do transfers in and out of the bed and car. He may be there several weeks . I miss him soooo much but my body is getting a much needed rest.

Thanks you guys for the prayers and well wishes!!

Sue

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on May 23, 17 7:09 PM
Just a small update on my husband. He has been bedridden and in and out of the hospital since February. He is in the hospital again and they diagnosed him with a rare intestinal disease called Ogilvie's Syndrome. He is going to go back to the rehab facility to get more physical therapy to hopefully be able to get back into his wheelchair. He has been handling it really well considering, but it is heartbreaking when he cries now and then . I'm hoping for good things to come and praying myself silly .

I do want to thank Big Fish and my friends on here because the Spring Event and challenge helped keep my mind off things.

Sue (Suenamie)

Edited on 05/23/2017 at 7:10:44 PM PST

whitemane
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by whitemane on May 24, 17 6:02 AM
Continue to send positive vibes to you and your husband. Rem to take any chance you get to have a rest so you can continue to provide the care he needs. Good luck to both of you.

Doc.................

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on May 24, 17 7:10 AM
Soooo many of our forum and game friends are having problems or their loved ones are having problems......it breaks my heart.

Sending good vibes and well wishes your way!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 24, 17 7:32 AM
Sue..........just saw this thread........keeping good thoughts for you and your hubby!

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on May 24, 17 3:30 PM
Have they given him a bed pole to help him? My friend has just made one for her mother to take on their trip to Norfolk Island and then on their trip to Canada later this year.

Of course, it may not be as simple as that. Will keep him in my prayers.

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on May 24, 17 4:38 PM
Hi Sue
You and your.hubby are in my prayers. I hope he recovers soon. It is so difficult to see someone you love in pain and struggling. But remember it is important to take care of yourself as well.

Norry

gertie0513
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by gertie0513 on May 24, 17 8:13 PM
Suenamie , I am so sorry you and your husband are going through this difficult time.
I am sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.
Gertie

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on May 25, 17 5:35 AM
Thank you all so much!! A bed pole sounds great, I'll see if insurance will cover it .

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on May 26, 17 2:55 PM
Hi, Sue

I just came across your posts and I am so sorry this is happening to you and your husband. I will add you to my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are getting support through all this. People like you are heroes to my way of thinking.

Edited on 05/26/2017 at 3:02:47 PM PST

Go to: